Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Barcelona vs Man Utd

Read 13643 times
      lil cisse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,957 posts | 62 
      Re: Barcelona vs Man Utd
      Reply #92: May 01, 2008 03:13:16 am
      I think he should leave barca because i think he can do better elsewhere. Of course i make sense, just because its a big club doesnt mean you should never leave. Why do people say kaka should leave AC, they have had one single bad season yet people are saying he should leave. I think messi deserves more than he gets, at 20 he is maybe the best player on the planet and is winning nothing. I think he should leave because i think he can be a better player at another club. Its my personal opinion, of course i make sense, just because you disagree doesnt mean what i say doesnt make sense. I think he should leave and i know others who do too, he's not the only great player at a great club who people think should leave he's one of many infact.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #93: May 01, 2008 10:56:15 am
      AC Milan are quite different to Barcelona my friend. AC Milan is in a corrupt league and Barcelona is in probably one of the all round strongest leagues in the world. Barcelona will never die down. however Milan could because of the league they play in. Also AC are 5th Barca ain't.

So where would he go if he was to leave? Surely not another Spanish club, if he went to Italy his career would go down the drain so he'd have to join a Premiership team. Probably Chelsea because they are only club who can afford him, would you like to see a player that plays attractive football play for one of the most robotic styled teams in Europe?
      lil cisse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,957 posts | 62 
      Reply #94: May 01, 2008 01:03:16 pm
      I never said i wanted him to join chelsea i wouldnt want him to join them atall. He could go to an italian team he could go wherever he wanted to be honest everyone would willingly take him. The italian league is still one of the all round strongest leagues in the world aswell corrupt or not they still have a very strong league. His career wouldnt go downhill atall in italy its not even a bad league. He could go to another spanish team i dont see why not.

Im not even gonna discuss this anyway, i think he should leave barca and thats my opinion i dont see why its so outrageous that he should leave barcelona, they are a great team but they arent the best in the world. Im sure about 2 years ago people would have been outraged by others saying ronaldinho should leave barca, things change and anything can happen. I think he should leave and its my opinion i dont think theres anything wrong with that, thinking this doesnt mean i dont make sense atall.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #95: May 01, 2008 02:15:27 pm
      The Italian league is awful lil cisse. All three Italian teams raped by English teams, and it wasn't even a fight to beat them.

Roma - raped in their back yard by Manure
      Milan - raped in their back yard by Arsenal
      Inter - raped in their back yard by Liverpool

As much as you look at the names on the Italian teams and how great it sounds, they disappointingly don't live up to their names anymore...

If Messi joins an Italian team then he's a fool. Stay at Barca or wreck your career.
      lil cisse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,957 posts | 62 
      Reply #96: May 01, 2008 11:37:08 pm
      Dont think the italian league is awful atall its like top 3 in the world behind la liga and the prem. Fair enough your opinion. Theres rumours of him leaving though so I guess he's an intellegent player but just thick if he leaves ay.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #97: May 02, 2008 01:08:28 am
      The Italian League was once the strongest league in the world by a long shot. Not even the La Liga could compete, but all of a sudden we've seen the Serie A sinking down and down.

Obviously the top Serie A teams put together have more history than the top Prem or La Liga teams put together - Roma, Inter, Milan, Juventus, Fiorentina... shame to see them decline :(

I think because of the histroy of the great clubs they'll always be there abouts, but because of the money the English teams have these days I can only see things going against the Italians, and probably the Spaniards. With players like Ibrahimovic, Pato, Kaka, Maldini, Nesta it's obviously that the Serie A is still strong, but like boxing when the greats such as Mayweather retire they think it's going to be swallowed up, and the same could well happen to Italian football.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #98: May 02, 2008 01:21:55 am
      The Italian League was once the strongest league in the world by a long shot.

Any stats for that Ra?

By the way, this thread has gone really off topic, but who cares. You and lil cisse seem to be having fun at the expense of the mancs.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #99: May 02, 2008 01:48:24 am
      Any stats for that Ra?

By the way, this thread has gone really off topic, but who cares. You and lil cisse seem to be having fun at the expense of the mancs.

Don't need stats to prove anything, just a memory.
      It was clear that the Italian league was the all round strongest league in Europe years ago, everyone knew that! Only since this new decade did things change...

Quick Reply