Liverpool 100% certain to win the league ... as if we didnt know.
It will be some time before we see another trophy lifted, promotion achieved or relegation confirmed, but that does not prevent us offering some educated predictions about the outcome of this season.
Elite football in Britain and across Europe's major leagues has been suspended, with all football in England on hold until at least 30 April because of the coronavirus outbreak.
But with over three-quarters of 2019-20 having been completed, the numbers are there to be crunched to produce a confident simulation model for what the future may have in store.
Using the relative strengths of teams and 100,000 simulations, the Euro Club Index football ranking has provided BBC Sport with a scientific prediction of the remainder of the campaign, giving a final ranking and clubs' percentage chances of finishing in certain positions.
Some of the outcomes won't shock you, but there are a few interesting possibilities.
As long as this season is not declared null and void, as West Ham vice-chairwoman Karren Brady recently suggested should happen, Liverpool are going to be Premier League champions.
The Reds hold a 25-point lead over second-placed Manchester City, who have just 30 points left to play for.
No surprise then to find the Euro Club Index predicting with 100% certainty that Jürgen Klopp's side will deliver a first title to Anfield in 30 years.
Not only that, but if their model is correct, the Reds will end the season with a record 102 points, beating the century that Manchester City racked up in 2017-18.
In truth, it is unlikely we will witness any last-gasp title drama in any of Europe's top five leagues.
Current leaders Bayern Munich have an 84.37% chance of winning the Bundesliga, Italy's top-placed side Juventus (83.98%) are almost certain to claim a ninth successive Serie A title, Paris St-Germain (99.98%) have France's Ligue 1 all but wrapped up, while Barcelona (74.22%) are firm favourites to beat Real Madrid to La Liga's crown.
In Scotland, Celtic's 13-point advantage over Rangers means they have a 98.87% chance of winning the Premiership, although the latter will cling to that 1.13% until the bitter end.
The only thing seemingly standing in these leading sides' way is, as Brady proposes, the season being written off.
However, with football authorities liaising regularly to assess the ever-developing situation, the overriding preference is for the current season to be completed.
The decision by Europe's football governing body Uefa to postpone the European Championship until 2021 means the likes of Liverpool have more time to complete the fixtures that will surely result in them being rewarded for their stellar campaigns so far.https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51962930