Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Liverpool FC Random Stats

Read 135518 times
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,321 posts | 1016 
      Re: Liverpool FC Random Stats
      Reply #529: Jan 14, 2019 01:15:26 pm
      Last time lost consecutive league matches:
      Manchester City - 1 month ago
      Tottenham - 4 months ago
      Manchester United - 5 months ago
      Arsenal - 5 months ago
      Chelsea - 10 months ago
      Liverpool - 40 months ago
      Wow.
      skamp
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 834 posts | 306 
      Reply #530: Jan 14, 2019 01:22:53 pm
      Mo Salah now has more Premier League goals for the club than Ian Rush. He is our 8th leading Premier League goalscorer of all time now.
      For "all time" read last 27 years  :)
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #531: Jan 14, 2019 01:29:31 pm

For ā€œPremier Leagueā€ - read last 27 years  :P
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #532: Jan 14, 2019 01:37:51 pm
      Last time lost consecutive league matches:
      Manchester City - 1 month ago
      Tottenham - 4 months ago
      Manchester United - 5 months ago
      Arsenal - 5 months ago
      Chelsea - 10 months ago
      Liverpool - 40 months ago

Yes, but "it's not good enough. We must do better".

At least that's the latest loopy bollocks doing the rounds.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,954 posts | 3334 
      Reply #533: Jan 15, 2019 01:20:30 am
      Jesus F***ing wept with this F***ing idiots.

Wrong. Rushie has had way more goals that that.

Try reading posts correctly. In the Premier League, Rush scored 45 goals. Salah now has 46. That is more than Rush.

Come on guys - Football was around before the Prem , Mo not even got to 100 yet or anywhere near the top ten

No F***ing sh*t football was around before the Prem. But in the Premier League, for Liverpool, Salah has scored more than Rush did. That doesn't take anything away from our record goalscorer. It's a F***ing compliment to just how well Mo has done since his arrival.

Given that I was talking about the Premier League than yes it is the last 27 years. As the bit that says

He is our 8th leading Premier League goalscorer of all time now.

Kind of gives away I was talking about the Premier League only. Whereas previously in this thread I've pointed out that Salah has scored more goals than players like Beardsley, Neal and Firmino. That's the all time of Liverpool's history. But all time in the Premier League, Salah has scored more than Rush.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #534: Jan 15, 2019 01:37:18 pm
      Jesus F***ing wept with this F***ing idiots.

Try reading posts correctly. In the Premier League, Rush scored 45 goals. Salah now has 46. That is more than Rush.

No F***ing sh*t football was around before the Prem. But in the Premier League, for Liverpool, Salah has scored more than Rush did. That doesn't take anything away from our record goalscorer. It's a F***ing compliment to just how well Mo has done since his arrival.

Given that I was talking about the Premier League than yes it is the last 27 years. As the bit that says

Kind of gives away I was talking about the Premier League only. Whereas previously in this thread I've pointed out that Salah has scored more goals than players like Beardsley, Neal and Firmino. That's the all time of Liverpool's history. But all time in the Premier League, Salah has scored more than Rush.

So to clarify, you were talking about the Premier League era.

;)
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #535: Jan 15, 2019 01:45:44 pm
      Jesus f**king wept with this f**king idiots.

No f**king sh*t football was around before the Prem. But in the Premier League, for Liverpool, Salah has scored more than Rush did. That doesn't take anything away from our record goalscorer. It's a f**king compliment to just how well Mo has done since his arrival.

Well I was just taking the piss - apologies for the lack of smiley - time to put your pants back on and toys in the cot  :f_whistle:
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,623 posts | 477 
      Reply #536: Jan 15, 2019 02:21:41 pm
      Jesus f**king wept with this f**king idiots.

No f**king sh*t football was around before the Prem. But in the Premier League, for Liverpool, Salah has scored more than Rush did. That doesn't take anything away from our record goalscorer. It's a f**king compliment to just how well Mo has done since his arrival.

All these insults, blimey me. Calm down superfan. By going with only "Premier League stats", we won't be having a league title to our name. Makes this stat even more pointless.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,954 posts | 3334 
      Reply #537: Jan 15, 2019 02:51:12 pm
      All these insults, blimey me. Calm down superfan. By going with only "Premier League stats", we won't be having a league title to our name. Makes this stat even more pointless.

So you throw a dig about insults then use the good ol' fashioned "superfan" insult. I really don't know why dickheads like you think calling somebody a superfan is meant to be insulting. I'm over the moon people think I'm a superfan. Rather that than whatever the F**k you are.

And of course the stat is pointless. It doesn't take anything away from it being a fact though. And it still doesn't take anything away from our record goalscorer. It's a compliment to Mo but god forbid we compliment our players in fear of being a "superfan".
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,954 posts | 3334 
      Reply #538: Jan 15, 2019 02:52:06 pm
      Well I was just taking the piss - apologies for the lack of smiley - time to put your pants back on and toys in the cot  :f_whistle:

You clearly weren't taking the piss, then use that as a defence when your argument gets blown to bits.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,954 posts | 3334 
      Reply #539: Jan 15, 2019 02:55:59 pm
      For another random stat though, the victory over Brighton was JĆ¼rgen Klopp's 74th League win taking him one past Phil Taylor and one behind Don Welsh.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,954 posts | 3334 
      Reply #540: Jan 15, 2019 03:03:52 pm
      Another random stat.

Simon Mignolet for Liverpool in 2018.

2-1 win against Burnley 1/1/18. (League)
      3-2 defeat against WBA 27/1/18. (FA Cup)
      2-1 defeat against Chelsea 26/9/18. (League Cup)

Three games, three different competitions, no clean sheets.
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,623 posts | 477 
      Reply #541: Jan 15, 2019 04:03:15 pm
      So you throw a dig about insults then use the good ol' fashioned "superfan" insult. I really don't know why dickheads like you think calling somebody a superfan is meant to be insulting. I'm over the moon people think I'm a superfan. Rather that than whatever the f**k you are.

And of course the stat is pointless. It doesn't take anything away from it being a fact though. And it still doesn't take anything away from our record goalscorer. It's a compliment to Mo but god forbid we compliment our players in fear of being a "superfan".

Got offended a bit, eh?  Told you to calm down. Seems like insults are in full flow again, along with the twisting of words for "complementing players". Pointless stat will be pointless. Insulting other fans while being on a high horse just to defend your "stat" isn't really the best thing to do, superfan.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #542: Jan 15, 2019 08:08:56 pm
      This is the random stat thread.

Having a go at someone posting random stats make you a dumbass.

9 out of 10 dentists said so.
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,132 posts | 256 
      Reply #543: Jan 15, 2019 08:30:52 pm
      Liverpool FC Random Attacks thread  :f_run:
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #544: Jan 15, 2019 08:33:35 pm

Every bloody thread turns in to the same sh*t :D

Acting like a bunch of virgins needing to get laid.
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,623 posts | 477 
      Reply #545: Jan 16, 2019 03:29:08 am

Throwing insults at others( fellow reds) without no reason is a wierd thing. I couldn't give a rat ass about stats that don't  matter. Just wanted to call the bullshit out. If that makes me a dumbass, then I'm fine with it.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #546: Jan 16, 2019 10:17:49 am
      Throwing insults at others( fellow reds) without no reason is a wierd thing. I couldn't give a rat ass about stats that don't  matter. Just wanted to call the bullshit out. If that makes me a dumbass, then I'm fine with it.

But their was a reason and I thought I did it with enough humour to cushion the blow.

If you don't give a rat's arSe, you could have just marked the topic as read.
      « Last Edit: Jan 16, 2019 04:58:00 pm by Roddenberry »
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #547: Jan 16, 2019 10:59:48 am

Why come into a thread you donā€™t care about to throw shade on something - especially as most of the responses to that point had clearly failed to read the OP in this exchange

An OP which was perfectly clear and valid.

You must think you came in here with great moral intent but to my interpretation you just created more sh*t.

Not a big deal - and not a pop as such - I just find it all a bit unnecessary considering the original sh*t came from people not reading carefully.
      skamp
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 834 posts | 306 
      Reply #548: Jan 16, 2019 11:47:57 am
      For ā€œPremier Leagueā€ - read last 27 years  :P
      ;D I know; my issue (not with the original poster per se) is with the term "all-time Prem League" when the thing has only been going a fraction of football's history.  I didn't misread or misunderstand the OP, was just being a bit pedantic about my own personal gripe with this term  >:D
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #549: Jan 16, 2019 12:04:45 pm
      ;D I know; my issue (not with the original poster per se) is with the term "all-time Prem League" when the thing has only been going a fraction of football's history.  I didn't misread or misunderstand the OP, was just being a bit pedantic about my own personal gripe with this term  >:D

Fair enough fella
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #550: Jan 16, 2019 01:28:38 pm

Donā€™t bother looking in the topic and replying then. Completely unnecessary responses to a post that was more than clear by DLS. If you donā€™t care about a post then move on to another one, simple as that.
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,623 posts | 477 
      Reply #551: Jan 16, 2019 02:39:54 pm
      Why come into a thread you donā€™t care about to throw shade on something - especially as most of the responses to that point had clearly failed to read the OP in this exchange

An OP which was perfectly clear and valid.

You must think you came in here with great moral intent but to my interpretation you just created more sh*t.

Not a big deal - and not a pop as such - I just find it all a bit unnecessary considering the original sh*t came from people not reading carefully.

Guess you're right here. Point to note though I never really posted before he started to call others insult. Thought it was a bit harsh as people just mis understood the stats. Was not my business, but I couldn't resist to call out his bullshit.

Nevermind, I just know who to ignore now.

Quick Reply