Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Watford [Premier League] Sat 14th Dec @ 12:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 13th of December and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W12 D6 L6

Tottenham Hotspur

Read 67007 times
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,507 posts | 382 
      Re: Tottenham Hotspur
      Reply #800: Nov 20, 2019 09:04:32 pm
      Especially seeing as he said he would never manage Spurs due to his loyalty to Chelsea.

At least we know who the first name on the team sheet will be - Dier.

Cheeky bid for Son in the winter, can’t see him being happy there long, complete opposite type of player to what Jose wants.

Bid for him in January no need to wait.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 40,334 posts | 4000 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #801: Nov 20, 2019 11:12:12 pm
      Bid for him in January no need to wait.

That's why I said in the winter ;)
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,603 posts | 540 
      Reply #802: Nov 21, 2019 08:49:12 am
      Cheeky steal from twitter that gave me a chuckle.
      https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1197119829515395072
      TameImpala
      • Forum David Johnson

• 235 posts | 164 
      Reply #803: Nov 21, 2019 09:05:32 am
      Piers Morgan being a mouthy pr**k again on SSN wanting another Arsenal manager sacked and wants Poch as new boss of the Gunners.

Morgan's an arsehole and the epitome of the modern knee-jerk footy fan.

Hated by most proper Arsenal fans as well, in the early 00's when he was at the Mirror he printed false reports of Arsenal fans rioting in a match against Galatasaray which resulted in dozens Arsenal fans being tarnished as hooligans, losing their jobs and having their season tickets revoked. Stories ended up being proved to be false and he did apologize (quietly)... A whole decade later
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,507 posts | 382 
      Reply #804: Nov 21, 2019 09:07:19 am

Cant argue with that one...!!!

Must read fully and not speed read next time!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,604 posts | 3267 
      Reply #805: Nov 21, 2019 12:31:39 pm
      It is reported that the special one is in for Gareth Bale, Bruno Fernandez, Ruben Dias and Nemanja Madic, this in spite of formerly praising the quality of the Spur's squad.
      Gonna be fireworks when the special one floats his master plan to the tight arse one in charge of the club.
      adammac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,875 posts | 72 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #806: Nov 21, 2019 05:08:19 pm
      Wonder how long until he brings back Fellaini from China. It seems the most happy people about this move is the media as they enjoy managers who mix things up and make more drama.
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 23,601 posts | 2984 
      Reply #807: Nov 21, 2019 05:18:18 pm
      I’ll go against the grain here, I think he’ll do a tremendous job for Spurs... I think he’ll rediscover himself & apply himself in a more gracious manner...guaranteed a cup.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,549 posts | 3840 
      Reply #808: Nov 21, 2019 08:18:34 pm
      Wonder how long until he brings back Fellaini from China. It seems the most happy people about this move is the media as they enjoy managers who mix things up and make more drama.

He'll go for Matic from the mancs, that's his boy. Felliani was Moyes attack dog, Jose just utilised the sack of sh*te.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,925 posts | 3476 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #809: Nov 21, 2019 11:08:03 pm
      Especially seeing as he said he would never manage Spurs due to his loyalty to Chelsea.

At least we know who the first name on the team sheet will be - Dier.

Cheeky bid for Son in the winter, can’t see him being happy there long, complete opposite type of player to what Jose wants.

Agents Klopp, Firmino and Fabinho on the case already  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 23,995 posts | 3474 
      Reply #810: Nov 22, 2019 12:17:23 am
      They'd be crazy to let Son go, but if it was in an effort to fund a Bale transfer, I could see that happening.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,189 posts | 192 
      Reply #811: Nov 22, 2019 09:16:02 am
      Simply a case of nice one Son !
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,051 posts | 2523 
      Reply #812: Nov 22, 2019 02:13:28 pm
      They'd be crazy to let Son go, but if it was in an effort to fund a Bale transfer, I could see that happening.

oh I so hope they get Bale.
      An ageing sick note who thinks more of golf than he does the club paying his wages.
      TameImpala
      • Forum David Johnson

• 235 posts | 164 
      Reply #813: Nov 22, 2019 02:43:03 pm
      An ageing sick note who thinks more of golf than he does the club paying his wages.

Sort of on his side to an extent with the whole Madrid thing, the fans have just never seemed to take to him for some reason & he's constantly been made the scapegoat for the whole club's below par league performances. I remember a group of supporters were booting & throwing sh*t at his car after a Classico defeat once... This was just a few months after he'd scored against Atletico in the Champions League final & scored a late wonder goal to win the Copa Del Rey against Barcelona. Think Madrid supporters in general are just spoilt arseholes, the whole "white handkerchief" routine sort of confirms this.

I'd say Zidane's treatment of him has been a bit unfair too & he should have a lot to thank Bale as he more or less won him a Champions League coming off the bench in Kiev (with a little help from Karius of course). Don't watch Madrid regularly but whenever I do he's been nowhere near as bad as some of his internal critics make out, he's actually played well most times I've seen him.

Obviously wouldn't sign him due to his recent injuries, age & wage demands but I think a lot of the criticism he gets is unwarranted & I can sort of see why he's putting two fingers up to the club and it's arsehole fans
      andylfcynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,792 posts | 907 
      Reply #814: Nov 22, 2019 04:14:04 pm

Agree on the injury front , but they have fcked him around for two years , even to the point of omitting him from squads , can’t stand the dirty devious machine that is Madrid , they fcked him about he can just sit there and ride it ,
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 23,995 posts | 3474 
      Reply #815: Nov 22, 2019 04:46:49 pm
      Sort of on his side to an extent with the whole Madrid thing, the fans have just never seemed to take to him for some reason & he's constantly been made the scapegoat for the whole club's below par league performances. I remember a group of supporters were booting & throwing sh*t at his car after a Classico defeat once... This was just a few months after he'd scored against Atletico in the Champions League final & scored a late wonder goal to win the Copa Del Rey against Barcelona. Think Madrid supporters in general are just spoilt arseholes, the whole "white handkerchief" routine sort of confirms this.

I'd say Zidane's treatment of him has been a bit unfair too & he should have a lot to thank Bale as he more or less won him a Champions League coming off the bench in Kiev (with a little help from Karius of course). Don't watch Madrid regularly but whenever I do he's been nowhere near as bad as some of his internal critics make out, he's actually played well most times I've seen him.

Obviously wouldn't sign him due to his recent injuries, age & wage demands but I think a lot of the criticism he gets is unwarranted & I can sort of see why he's putting two fingers up to the club and it's arsehole fans

Hard to say who is more at fault, but from I've read, he didn't even attempt to learn Spanish and really acted a bit like a Diva. Believe his own hype that he'd made it when he got the move and that he didn't have to do anything else. So who knows.
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,795 posts | 2113 
      Reply #816: Nov 22, 2019 04:47:03 pm

oh boo hoo for Bale sitting there locked in to a contract only earning £650k tax free per week!  What a FU he delivered to all the fans who pay his wages, total and complete tw*t of a person and player so yeah I hope he ends up back at Spurs as well. :-)
      andylfcynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,792 posts | 907 
      Reply #817: Nov 22, 2019 07:33:30 pm
      oh boo hoo for Bale sitting there locked in to a contract only earning £650k tax free per week!  What a FU he delivered to all the fans who pay his wages, total and complete tw*t of a person and player so yeah I hope he ends up back at Spurs as well. :-)
      What about the Fck you the fans gave him, works both ways , quite entitled to enjoy getting to the finals with his country after all it doesn’t happen often , we’ll just shoot the fcker for standing by a flag someone else drew up , players are still allowed to enjoy the game ya know .
      And how do you know he’s a tw*t of a person , came over as a very humble man in his interviews with the national team.

Quick Reply