Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Tottenham Hotspursy

Read 137359 times
      Bleed-LFC
      • Forum Patrik Berger

• 200 posts |
      Re: Tottenham Hotspur
      Reply #575: Sep 01, 2012 11:45:58 am
      Harry Redknapp has been spotted at McDonald's drive-thru.

He's not buying anything though, he's feeling left out and just wanted to talk to someone from his car window.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: have to have a laugh or im gonna  :f_wah: :f_wah:
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #576: Sep 01, 2012 05:31:32 pm
      Luckily we did not manage to buy Gyfil, he's rubbish today against Norwich. Take Bale out they're an average team. Definitely beatable.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #577: Sep 01, 2012 05:32:41 pm
      Luckily we did not manage to buy Gyfil, he's rubbish today against Norwich.

Yep - we got Joe Allen!!!!!
      HeighwayToHeaven

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Reply #578: Sep 01, 2012 05:34:58 pm
      It's good to see them not having the best of starts to the season.  ;D
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #579: Sep 01, 2012 05:39:14 pm
      It's good to see them not having the best of starts to the season.  ;D

They're going to struggle this season. Their defence don't seems to be able to take pressure, WBA and Norwich today has proven that. Yeah, talking about a more ambitious club than us, someone must remind AVB about that.
      HeighwayToHeaven

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Reply #580: Sep 01, 2012 05:41:55 pm
      They're going to struggle this season. Their defence don't seems to be able to take pressure, WBA and Norwich today has proven that. Yeah, talking about a more ambitious club than us, someone must remind AVB about that.

I hope they do struggle. Outside of the European places at the end of the season will do nicely and below Arsenal yet again of course.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #581: Sep 01, 2012 05:49:31 pm
      I really like Andre Villas Boas but I'm crying out for him that he made the wrong decision. Going to a club with a history of sacking managers and only implementing short term plans. His signings show that he has a vision but I think Tottenham sits uncomfortably with him in the same way Chelsea did.

Ideally he should have moved abroad to manage again. But I can't deny I f**king love seeing the Spuds flailing around.
      Salavaria
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 381 posts | 41 
      Reply #582: Sep 01, 2012 06:01:07 pm
      Boos at White Hart Lane this evening. What a shower of sh*te they are.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #583: Sep 01, 2012 06:29:25 pm
      Boos at White Hart Lane this evening. What a shower of sh*te they are.

Yeah. Always have been pretty classless.
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #584: Sep 01, 2012 11:50:18 pm
      I hope they do struggle. Outside of the European places at the end of the season will do nicely and below Arsenal yet again of course.

Joke aside, I think they'll really struggle this season from what I've seen so far and they haven't come up against tougher opponents yet. No better time to play against them now. The loss of Modric and VDV is just too much for them and there seems to be a lack of fighting spirit in them while I can see their main weakness is in defence.  Just continue to pump the ball into their box and the goals will come. They keeps on going after every player that we do and soon they may end up in a similar position like Leeds. One two seasons in the CL has gone into their heads and went on a spending spree. Time will tell.
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #585: Sep 02, 2012 12:01:45 am
      I really like Andre Villas Boas but I'm crying out for him that he made the wrong decision. Going to a club with a history of sacking managers and only implementing short term plans. His signings show that he has a vision but I think Tottenham sits uncomfortably with him in the same way Chelsea did.

Ideally he should have moved abroad to manage again. But I can't deny I f**king love seeing the Spuds flailing around.

In all honesty, when AVB chose spuds over us, he could have made the right decision back then and i won't deny they are most probably a slightly better team than us with Modric and VDV around which can influence a game to their favor and he has chosen a safer route, with their fluid football. Both now gone and the replacements will take time to settle and they have a leaky defence to take care of, they're regressing instead of progressing. The boos that rang around the stadium today is an early warning to AVB and I'm afraid if things doesn't improve soon he'll be .........
      HeighwayToHeaven

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Reply #586: Sep 02, 2012 06:58:32 pm
      Yeah. Always have been pretty classless.

This.

No surprises at all here. I've been saying for years what a classless bunch they are. Give me Arsenal fans every time above Spuds fans. Can't stand them or their club.
      AlexLFC95
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,393 posts | 56 
      Reply #587: Sep 03, 2012 12:43:31 am
      Just have something to say on behalf of all liverpool fans who are tired of not being able to read an lfc transfer article without the mentioning of tottenham-

F**k OFF
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #588: Sep 03, 2012 02:17:43 am
      Just have something to say on behalf of all liverpool fans who are tired of not being able to read an lfc transfer article without the mentioning of tottenham-

F**k OFF

How did you get away with the "F**k OFF" ??
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #589: Sep 03, 2012 10:47:26 am

F**k OFF

In agreement, we shouldn't have to read 'And Spurs' in an article, it should just be a known quantity, without the need to be stated. :P
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #590: Sep 03, 2012 10:48:58 am
      How did you get away with the "F**k OFF" ??

You can edit your profile so it's not filtered.
      Then you can tell as many cu*ts as you like to F**k off.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #591: Sep 03, 2012 11:07:45 am
      Just heard that Spurs have applied to the PL for an extension to the transfer window to help buy some new players, they want it extended to December 31 2012.
      Neston_Red
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 900 posts |
      Reply #592: Sep 05, 2012 10:56:45 pm
      I hate Tottenham
      HeighwayToHeaven

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Reply #593: Sep 05, 2012 11:12:05 pm
      bigears

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #594: Sep 05, 2012 11:31:29 pm
      F**k off ,  :)
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #595: May 29, 2013 10:08:19 am
      Here we go, straight from the horses mouth, Bale's agent. 

Bale's better than Neymar and would listen to any offer from Real, claims the Tottenham star's own agent live on Spanish TV

By Dave Wood

PUBLISHED: 07:28, 29 May 2013 | UPDATED: 08:51, 29 May 2013

Real Madrid are ready to ramp up their long-standing interest in Gareth Bale after the Spurs star's agent revealed they would listen to an offer from the Spanish giants.

Real have made the £65million-rated Welsh wizard their top summer transfer target after missing out of Brazilian superstar Neymar, who decided to sign for La Liga rivals Barcelona.

Top target: Real Madrid have long-standing interest in Gareth Bale

Waiting for the call: Bale's agent Jonathan Barnett

And Bale's agent Jonathan Barnett told Spanish TV show 'Futboleros' they would have to listen if Real president Florentino Perez came calling.

Barnett said: 'If someone like Mr Perez was interested in Bale it would be a great honour. And we would listen.

'We’re not speaking to anybody… Bale is better than Neymar. He’s proved himself better than Neymar. He’s proved himself in the best league in the world.

Mega deal: Real Madrid will have to pay around £65m to lure Bale away from White Hart Lane

Star names: Real Madrid are ready to turn to Bale after losing out to Barcelona in pursuit of Neymar

'I would hope that any club who wants him, wants him not because they lost Neymar. I would think he’d have to be their first choice.

'Listen, it’s crazy, but whatever Neymar cost, Gareth Bale is worth more.

Leading Spanish dailies Marca and AS both splashed on Wednesday with images of Bale.

Marca branded Real’s chase for Bale as 'Mission Zidane', while AS went with 'Bale is the golden bullet' on their front cover.

Real legend Zinedine Zidane has been asked to lure Bale to the Bernabeu.

Zidane works with the youth teams at the Bernabeu and has watched Bale, 23, this season,  particularly in Tottenham’s Europa League campaign.
      marca bale cover

Making a splash: Spanish papers Marca and AS fuelled Bale transfer speculation

AS on Wednesday: 'Bale is the golden bullet'

Zidane, 40, spoke in glowing terms about the Spurs star, who is set to sign a new contract at White Hart Lane worth up to £200,000 a week, despite Tottenham’s failure to qualify for the Champions League.

Zidane said: ‘Big players like that, talented players like that, can always go to Real Madrid.

‘He’s more than good enough.I’ve been watching Tottenham for the very reason Gareth Bale is playing.

‘Aside from people like Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi, who are top players, he is the footballer who impressed me the most, I must admit. He particularly impressed me because he was consistent. He wasn’t just great in one or two matches, he was consistently a good player, all the time, and he was consistent in scoring goals, very important goals.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2332525/Gareth-Bales-agent-We-speak-Real-Madrid.html#ixzz2Ufeg412S
      Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #596: May 29, 2013 02:33:12 pm
      Here we go, straight from the horses mouth, Bale's agent.

A horse manages a chimp. This league really is a zoo.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #597: May 29, 2013 02:42:58 pm
      A horse manages a chimp. This league really is a zoo.

Or a circus.

Quick Reply