Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

UEFA Euro 2008

Read 4814 times
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      UEFA Euro 2008
      May 01, 2008 11:16:58 am

Win UEFA Euro 2008: Compete as one of 52 teams from qualification right through to a virtual reproduction of Euro 08 in Austria and Switzerland.
      Captain Your Country: Play as yourself on the same team with up to three friends, all playing individual positions on the pitch. Compete collaboratively to win games but compete against each other for the captaincy. Develop your player through eight status levels to earn the captaincy of your country and the right to lead your team.
      Battle of the Nations: Represent your country online against your rivals around the world to win global supremacy. Earn individual and team points. Think your nation is the best? Now you can prove it!
      Online Knockout Draw: Battle gamers from other nations online in 16-team single elimination tournaments to gain points for your nation.
      Home & Away Match Strategy: CPU mimics international football by creating strategic, defensive formations for away teams intent on playing for a draw.
      Authentic Stadiums: Compete in all 8 official stadiums of Euro 08.
      Dynamic Player Ratings: Real-time player ratings change based on actual player performance, simulating the momentum swings of a real season.
      Story of Qualifying: Play the qualifying campaign and step up at key defining moments to lead your country to Europe's biggest prize. Complete team and individual tasks.
      Dynamic Rain and Mud: Winter weather from across Europe is authentically re-created to simulate real-world playing conditions. Experience driving rain that creates sloppy, muddy pitches which dramatically impacts passing and player performance.
      Enhanced Penalty Kicks: Experience the challenge of a penalty shoot-out as if you were on the pitch. Master your nerves to score the goal that puts your team in the final.
      Team Managers: Watch reactions from team managers on the sideline as they shout encouragement or become disappointed in your team's performance.

Anyone interested? No England by the way ;D
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Re: UEFA Euro 2008
      Reply #1: May 01, 2008 11:19:19 am
      Hmm... I always rent these games (Fifa World Cup, Fifa Euro)...

I end up beating them in a day any way.  Once you've won it once.  No need to again is there?  :D

I heard the gameplay is going to be a little bit better than this years Fifa 2008, (as a teaser for Fifa 2009).
      paulrobbo

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #2: May 02, 2008 03:04:21 pm
      It got about the same rating as Fifa 08. The turn and acceleration problem as been fixed apparently. Probably not worth another £40 if you have Fifa 08, just wait till Fifa 09.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #3: May 02, 2008 03:44:43 pm
      It got about the same rating as Fifa 08. The turn and acceleration problem as been fixed apparently. Probably not worth another £40 if you have Fifa 08, just wait till Fifa 09.

Definitley!

09 is going to be class from what I've heard of this game though! :D Can't wait! ;)
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #4: May 02, 2008 04:19:03 pm
      Definitley!

09 is going to be class from what I've heard of this game though! :D Can't wait! ;)

Would rather PES2009

If you know anything about football than Pro is the way to go ;)
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #5: May 02, 2008 04:22:36 pm
      Would rather PES2009

If you know anything about football than Pro is the way to go ;)

You're living in the past fella.  ;)
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #6: May 02, 2008 04:28:03 pm
      You're living in the past fella.  ;)

What! :o :o :o

Well you ain't got GTA IV yet and I have so there! ;D
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #7: May 08, 2008 08:41:00 pm
      Is this game going to be on ps3 too?
      paulrobbo

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #8: May 08, 2008 08:48:31 pm
      Is this game going to be on ps3 too?

It's on 360 and PS3 mate.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #9: May 08, 2008 08:51:57 pm

Awesome, may have to invest in this gaming product ;D
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #10: May 09, 2008 12:11:51 pm
      Awesome, may have to invest in this gaming product ;D

Better renting and waiting for FIFA 09, it's out of date as soon as the Euro's are been and done! ::)
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #11: May 10, 2008 12:08:08 am
      Better renting and waiting for FIFA 09, it's out of date as soon as the Euro's are been and done! ::)

Yeah I probs will rent it instead becaue after you win the competition once I dont see any point in playing it anymore
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #12: May 10, 2008 10:34:25 am
      Yeah I probs will rent it instead becaue after you win the competition once I dont see any point in playing it anymore

Deffo mate! And with FIFA you can just play the league year after year!

The Captain stuff sounds pretty good on the Euro game but I'd like to see it on 09! Prefer trying to be Liverpool captain than any other squad! :D
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,762 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #13: May 21, 2008 04:39:23 am
      I downloaded the Demo from the Playstation network and I will agree with the comments made in reviews that gameplay wise it is better, your control on ball in possession is much tighter and I like the fact they add a little bar above the head when you are a chip pass since I always screw it up on fifa 08.

Quick Reply