Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Peter Crouch (loads of clubs)

Read 15399 times
      lupus_hegemonia
      • Strong & Eternal LFC supporter!
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 186 posts | -9 
      • From Aegean Sea... we're coming to support LFC!
      Re: Peter Crouch (loads of clubs)
      Reply #138: Jul 07, 2008 02:39:06 pm
      To this "COATSY" lad:

First of all... go back and sit to the school desks and... LEARN THE F***ing ENGLISH LANGUAGE! From WHICH goat-bumpkin-pathetic-place are you from??? DOES THE CIVILIZATION CAME TO YOU OR NOT YET???
      Second... Watch your bloody mouth, pathetic dog! I'm not one of your sheep-lover co-peasants of yours!
      Third... there is something we calling "mind", to using independently and having your OWN opinion.
      And last... these is also something we calling "DEMOCRACY". It's that "miracle" that gives to all, the right to saying their opinion.
      So... WHEN you'll become a... "Cro Manion" human (from the Neaterdal you are now!), you MAY be speak to me again!
      Now... PISS OFF!

To "paulrobbo":
      In LFC, the most successful players, are coming from Central/Northern Europe. That's my opinion...
      The Spanish/Latinos SHACKS! THEY - not me! - are always saying... "Are we getting 1-2 goals in our nets? We'll score 4!" Their "policy" is ALWAYS attacking, not care much for the defence.
      THAT WAS THE OLD FOOTIE! IN OUR days, the "KEY" is defence and phisical condition of the players...
      Stronger and better defenders, are "Jerries"/Italians/Holland/Francies... and BRITISH, of course!
      GIVE TO THE BRITISH, the chances they deserved!
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #139: Jul 07, 2008 02:42:05 pm
      To "paulrobbo":
      In LFC, the most successful players, are coming from Central/Northern Europe. That's my opinion...
      The Spanish/Latinos SHACKS! THEY - not me! - are always saying... "Are we getting 1-2 goals in our nets? We'll score 4!" Their "policy" is ALWAYS attacking, not care much for the defence.
      THAT WAS THE OLD FOOTIE! IN OUR days, the "KEY" is defence and phisical condition of the players...
      Stronger and better defenders, are "Jerries"/Italians/Holland/Francies... and BRITISH, of course!

Best form of defence is attack ;)
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #140: Jul 07, 2008 02:57:10 pm
      Its on the offal site.
      paulrobbo
      • Started Topic

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #141: Jul 07, 2008 03:00:32 pm

Aye. All but a Pompey player now.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #142: Jul 07, 2008 03:12:22 pm
      To this "COATSY" lad:

First of all... go back and sit to the school desks and... LEARN THE F***ing ENGLISH LANGUAGE! From WHICH goat-bumpkin-pathetic-place are you from??? DOES THE CIVILIZATION CAME TO YOU OR NOT YET???
      Second... Watch your bloody mouth, pathetic dog! I'm not one of your sheep-lover co-peasants of yours!
      Third... there is something we calling "mind", to using independently and having your OWN opinion.
      And last... these is also something we calling "DEMOCRACY". It's that "miracle" that gives to all, the right to saying their opinion.
      So... WHEN you'll become a... "Cro Manion" human (from the Neaterdal you are now!), you MAY be speak to me again!
      Now... PISS OFF!

To "paulrobbo":

In regards to your first paragraph. Listen to yourself mate, dont go attacking him while your telling him off for attacking you. Grow a f***in brain mate.

Just because you were an ex-semi pro goalie doesnt mean you know all there is. Your obviously someone who thinks highly of themself and has no regards for other people's opinions. Take a bloody chill pill.

The Spaniards are European champions, they conceded very little. Also, to prove what your saying is total tosh is this:

- He has bought some of the best defenders across Europe in Arby, Agger and Skrtel. Plu Dossena comes rated very highly.
      - Rafa was a defender back in his playing days.
      - Pepe has own the clean sheets award for 3 seasons running.
      - Top 3 defensive record in that past few seasons UNDER RAFA.

Dont come on here claiming you know all and making up sh*t thinking we're idiotic enough to believe it.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #143: Jul 07, 2008 03:13:11 pm

In your previous posts you state that Rafa does not understand British football and from that suggest that he will not be capable of bringing os the title or other trophies. You also make the point that the key to a successful side is the defence.

In my opinion, Rafa has put a lot of focus on creating a strong defensive unit, with the likes of Carragher, Skrtel and Agger now returning from injury. Further investments have been made already in this transfer period - for the moment entirely defensive ones! Our reserve team also has a host of excellent young prospects, and recently Rafa has been investing in even younger, defensive players from all over Europe, some as young as 15 or 16 years old. I think that he fully understands the importance of a strong defence in the English League, and has not only reinforced the first team's defence, but also that of years to come!

By the way - welcome to the forum! Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and as an English person living in France I appreciate the difficulty of expressing yourself in a foreign language! ;)
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #144: Jul 07, 2008 03:14:14 pm
      In regards to your first paragraph. Listen to yourself mate, dont go attacking him while your telling him off for attacking you. Grow a f***in brain mate.

Just because you were an ex-semi pro goalie doesnt mean you know all there is. Your obviously someone who thinks highly of themself and has no regards for other people's opinions. Take a bloody chill pill.

The Spaniards are European champions, they conceded very little. Also, to prove what your saying is total tosh is this:

- He has bought some of the best defenders across Europe in Arby, Agger and Skrtel. Plu Dossena comes rated very highly.
      - Rafa was a defender back in his playing days.
      - Pepe has own the clean sheets award for 3 seasons running.
      - Top 3 defensive record in that past few seasons UNDER RAFA.

Dont come on here claiming you know all and making up sh*t thinking we're idiotic enough to believe it.

:lmao:

Great minds think alike! :D Did we just post the same thing?  ;D
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #145: Jul 07, 2008 03:15:23 pm
       :ontopic:

Anymore off topic posts will be deleted.
      Thank you.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/7471969.stm

Peter Crouch is poised to complete his switch from Liverpool to Portsmouth in a deal that could be worth up to £11m.

The two clubs reached an agreement over the weekend and Liverpool confirmed on Monday they had given the 27-year-old permission to talk.

"We have reached a verbal agreement with Portsmouth and have given them permission to speak with Peter," a Liverpool statement said.

Crouch wants to link up with Pompey again six years after leaving.

He will team up with Jermain Defoe in a new-look Portsmouth attack next season.

Liverpool are expected to initially receive in the region of £9m for Crouch, who joined the club from Southampton in July 2005 but only started nine Premier League games last term.

Anfield boss Rafael Benitez initially said he would consider offers for Crouch in the region of £15m but has been forced to scale back his demands for a player with only a year left on his current contract.

Crouch has scored 40 goals in 135 appearances for Liverpool but has struggled to hold down a regular first-team place in recent times.

He was relegated behind Fernando Torres, who scored 33 goals for the Reds after signing from Atletico Madrid last summer.

However, he was a popular figure with Liverpool fans and still managed to net 11 goals as he was mainly used as a substitute by Benitez.

Crouch started his career as a trainee at Tottenham before moves to QPR, Portsmouth, Aston Villa, Norwich - where he had a spell on loan - Southampton and Liverpool.
      paulrobbo
      • Started Topic

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #146: Jul 07, 2008 03:17:13 pm
      I'd say £11million is a pretty nice sum TBH. Especially with only one year left on his contract.
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #147: Jul 07, 2008 03:19:12 pm
      I'd say £11million is a pretty nice sum TBH. Especially with only one year left on his contract.

They seem to be suggesting upto £11m.
      It will be very interesting to see the payment structure of this deal, especially the down payment.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #148: Jul 07, 2008 03:20:23 pm
      It will be very interesting to see the payment structure of this deal, especially the down payment.

Obviously the 9 million straight to us and 2 million in international games maybe.
      paulrobbo
      • Started Topic

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #149: Jul 07, 2008 03:20:39 pm

Could depend on how many goals he scores or after he's scored a certain amount etc. Or even where Portsmouth finish.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #150: Jul 07, 2008 04:29:40 pm
      to be honest im sad to see him go, hope rafa doesnt use money to buy barry we are top heavy with centre midfielders already, with crouch gone we are left very bare up front, if we get an injury to torres next season we are in trouble, really hope this transfer doesn't mean we are going to see more of voronin next season, himself and kuyt are hardly full of goals. maybe next season could see nemeth make the step up.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #151: Jul 07, 2008 04:33:30 pm
      i just hope we are letting him go for  good price and not letting him go for less than he is worth like what happened with owen
      solodee

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Reply #152: Jul 07, 2008 07:27:18 pm
      Its either 10 million pounds or free transfer next season. Crouch didn't want to stay.
      lupus_hegemonia
      • Strong & Eternal LFC supporter!
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 186 posts | -9 
      • From Aegean Sea... we're coming to support LFC!
      Reply #153: Jul 07, 2008 07:58:32 pm
      Hello again, to all.
      First, I would like to apologise myself, for my last non-proper behavor; it wasn't my fault, the other person started.

Now... Let's answer to you, dear "crouchinho" - 'couse I CAN'T REPLY your PM, because my SOOO LIMITED account (why?)!

You mention my... "Spanish Problem" o' mine and my "narrow minded/old fashioned point"...
      I DON'T have a "Spanish Problem"! Infact, my "mentor" that I "follow" and love (Ernesto Guevara), is a bloody Argentinian, for Christ's sake!
      I don't have any "RACIST" problem - talking about races/nation/skin. I HATING (SO MUCH!) "other issues", such for instance... the STUPIDITY or the "GIFT's" SPENDING!
      Example? I'm MOST HATING... my COUNTRYMEN, the Greeks! Why, specially if I'm a Greek too?
      Because they OWN the MOST HUGE/HONORABLE/IMPORTANT LEGACY of all the known nations, they gave/learned (the ancient ones) EVERYTHING to the others (music, literature, arts, warfare, sports, politics, trade, naval, etc)... and now are one of the MOST PATHETIC/DISGRACEFUL nation!!!
      So... I DON'T hating/don't like Spanish, for LFC's roster-filling ranks. They just DON'T "FIT" to LFC and GENERALLY, for any British club! If you ACTUALLY WATCHING THIS BLOODY SPORT and you're not just a fanatic supporter of the "Reds", if you'll spend MANY YEARS of PLAYING & STUDING this game (like I did), then you'll EASILY UNDERSTAND what I'm talking about!... You said, the 3 best players in EPL, were Ronaldo (the bloody b***ard, I hate him!), Fabregas and Torres... SO??? SO WHAT??? Just because of that, you suggesting to "transform" ALL Brits to... Spanish??? It's rediculous!... And - Ok! - these 3 are the best... THE REST 7 of the Top-10, are they ALL Spanish??? It's so stupid - and forgive me - point of you, that "because Spain won the trophy, the best players are Spanish"!
      SO... WHY WE DIDN'T BUY... GREEKS, AFTER THE 2004 GREECE's TRIUMPH??? They ALSO made it!

And also, my lad, you mention that ENGLAND didn't qualify to EURO2008 Finals, so WHY AM I yelling about Brits players!... EXACTLY BECAUSE OF THAT, DAMN IT!!! CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND ANYTHING??? WHY the Russians having so good national team? Why the Sweden also have? Or the Netherlands?... Or, why the GERMANS - JUST LIKE ENGLISH! - don't have serious national team???
      BECAUSE, coutries like England/Germany are "investing" on FOREIGNERS (Judes, Chineses, Coreans, Pakistanies... FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!), why the other countries I'm mention (Russia, Sweden, Netherlands) are USING THEIR OWN LADS for their countries' clubs!!! VERY FEW foreigners playing to these countries!
      You need another example? Take TURKEY! The Turkish clubs, are using Turks for 88% of their rosters and they're buying few foreigner "stars"! THAT'S WHAY TURKEY is kicking ass in national level!

...And now, YOU my friend (and the rest of you), YOU WANT OUR BELOVED LIVERPOOL FC TO BECOME... SEVILLA FC??? Or... Athletico Madrid???
      IF RAFA CAN'T WORK IN FOREIGN COUNTRY AND DIFFERENT FOOTIE, HE CAN ALWAYS GO BACK TO SPAIN AND TAKE CARE A SPANISH CLUB!!!
      ENGLAND will NEVER become anything else, but an... AGLOSAXON country! Even the foreigner people that moving to live in UK, they CHANGING THEMSELVES to become Brits!
      THAT's BRITAIN all about! You CAN'T change a bloody "Tommy" of beeing an Eglishman! Or a hot-blooded Scot, of beeing a... Wallach's son! Or a crazy Irish, of beeing... exactly that - a CRAZY IRISH!
      The same goes to BRITISH footie; do you like the British footie? YOU BECOMING English, to enjoy it! So... Rafa Benitez... if he's CONTINUING TO FAILING ON THIS - BECOMING AN ENGLISHMAN! - he can't help our club!!!
      And... believe me... I DON'T GIVE A F**k for another bloody CL trophy, damn it! I don't care about it!
      We have won 5; believe me, we'll win 5 more, eventually - someday!
      BUT I DO WANT A BLOODY EPL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!
      And I want, to CRASHING the DAMN MANCS, ALL the time!!!

I don't want, watching my beloved LFC, becoming SOMETHING DIFFERENT!
      Rafa Benitez DON'T/CAN'T understand, the "SPIRIT" of this team!
      FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, HE CAN'T "INSPIRE" THE PLAYERS!
      Have you SEEN STEVIE G., these last 2 season??? Stevie seems he's... borring of playing that way, with these plans/strategies, with THIS... team! OUR OWN CAPTAIN... lost his "DEMONIC SPIRIT"!!!
      And you people, are talking about "Rafa's" legacy???
      For CHRIST's sake, I hope Rafa is finding the Mersey Side TOO... COLD for him and decide to fly back to Spain!
      Rafa is "KILLING" us! He's "killing" our SPIRIT! THIS LFC... is NOT the LFC used to be!

We need a Bill Shankley's... resurrection! We need a fellow with the SPIRIT of "Wild Bill", to inspiring the lads before they'll entering Anfield's pitch!... For Christ's sake, the "new" team of Rafa... DON'T EVEN TOUCHING THE "THIS IS ANFIELD!" SIGN, before they'll enter the tunnel to the pitch!!!
      THIS ISN'T THE LIVERPOOL I'VE LEARN TO LOVE AND BLEED FOR!

Anyway... We'll see...
      AJ

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #154: Jul 07, 2008 08:18:07 pm
      Hello again, to all.
      First, I would like to apologise myself, for my last non-proper behavor; it wasn't my fault, the other person started.

Now... Let's answer to you, dear "crouchinho" - 'couse I CAN'T REPLY your PM, because my SOOO LIMITED account (why?)!

You mention my... "Spanish Problem" o' mine and my "narrow minded/old fashioned point"...
      I DON'T have a "Spanish Problem"! Infact, my "mentor" that I "follow" and love (Ernesto Guevara), is a bloody Argentinian, for Christ's sake!
      I don't have any "RACIST" problem - talking about races/nation/skin. I HATING (SO MUCH!) "other issues", such for instance... the STUPIDITY or the "GIFT's" SPENDING!
      Example? I'm MOST HATING... my COUNTRYMEN, the Greeks! Why, specially if I'm a Greek too?
      Because they OWN the MOST HUGE/HONORABLE/IMPORTANT LEGACY of all the known nations, they gave/learned (the ancient ones) EVERYTHING to the others (music, literature, arts, warfare, sports, politics, trade, naval, etc)... and now are one of the MOST PATHETIC/DISGRACEFUL nation!!!
      So... I DON'T hating/don't like Spanish, for LFC's roster-filling ranks. They just DON'T "FIT" to LFC and GENERALLY, for any British club! If you ACTUALLY WATCHING THIS BLOODY SPORT and you're not just a fanatic supporter of the "Reds", if you'll spend MANY YEARS of PLAYING & STUDING this game (like I did), then you'll EASILY UNDERSTAND what I'm talking about!... You said, the 3 best players in EPL, were Ronaldo (the bloody b***ard, I hate him!), Fabregas and Torres... SO??? SO WHAT??? Just because of that, you suggesting to "transform" ALL Brits to... Spanish??? It's rediculous!... And - Ok! - these 3 are the best... THE REST 7 of the Top-10, are they ALL Spanish??? It's so stupid - and forgive me - point of you, that "because Spain won the trophy, the best players are Spanish"!
      SO... WHY WE DIDN'T BUY... GREEKS, AFTER THE 2004 GREECE's TRIUMPH??? They ALSO made it!

And also, my lad, you mention that ENGLAND didn't qualify to EURO2008 Finals, so WHY AM I yelling about Brits players!... EXACTLY BECAUSE OF THAT, DAMN IT!!! CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND ANYTHING??? WHY the Russians having so good national team? Why the Sweden also have? Or the Netherlands?... Or, why the GERMANS - JUST LIKE ENGLISH! - don't have serious national team???
      BECAUSE, coutries like England/Germany are "investing" on FOREIGNERS (Judes, Chineses, Coreans, Pakistanies... FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!), why the other countries I'm mention (Russia, Sweden, Netherlands) are USING THEIR OWN LADS for their countries' clubs!!! VERY FEW foreigners playing to these countries!
      You need another example? Take TURKEY! The Turkish clubs, are using Turks for 88% of their rosters and they're buying few foreigner "stars"! THAT'S WHAY TURKEY is kicking ass in national level!

...And now, YOU my friend (and the rest of you), YOU WANT OUR BELOVED LIVERPOOL FC TO BECOME... SEVILLA FC??? Or... Athletico Madrid???
      IF RAFA CAN'T WORK IN FOREIGN COUNTRY AND DIFFERENT FOOTIE, HE CAN ALWAYS GO BACK TO SPAIN AND TAKE CARE A SPANISH CLUB!!!
      ENGLAND will NEVER become anything else, but an... AGLOSAXON country! Even the foreigner people that moving to live in UK, they CHANGING THEMSELVES to become Brits!
      THAT's BRITAIN all about! You CAN'T change a bloody "Tommy" of beeing an Eglishman! Or a hot-blooded Scot, of beeing a... Wallach's son! Or a crazy Irish, of beeing... exactly that - a CRAZY IRISH!
      The same goes to BRITISH footie; do you like the British footie? YOU BECOMING English, to enjoy it! So... Rafa Benitez... if he's CONTINUING TO FAILING ON THIS - BECOMING AN ENGLISHMAN! - he can't help our club!!!
      And... believe me... I DON'T GIVE A F**k for another bloody CL trophy, damn it! I don't care about it!

Have you SEEN STEVIE G., these last 2 season??? Stevie seems he's... borring of playing that way, with these plans/strategies, with THIS... team! OUR OWN CAPTAIN... lost his "DEMONIC SPIRIT"!!!
      For CHRIST's sake, I hope Rafa is finding the Mersey Side TOO... COLD for him and decide to fly back to Spain!
      Rafa is "KILLING" us! He's "killing" our SPIRIT! THIS LFC... is NOT the LFC used to be!

We need a Bill Shankley's... resurrection! We need a fellow with the SPIRIT of "Wild Bill", to inspiring the lads before they'll entering Anfield's pitch!... For Christ's sake, the "new" team of Rafa... DON'T EVEN TOUCHING THE "THIS IS ANFIELD!" SIGN, before they'll enter the tunnel to the pitch!!!

Anyway... We'll see...

There's always one  ::) ...................

I'm all for free speech and that mate but don't wash your laundry in public, it's just tedious to read and takes up good forum space for people who have something interesting to say.
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #155: Jul 07, 2008 09:41:06 pm
      I only came onto this topic to thank the big man for his efforts at the club and to wish him well at Pompy, but then i got to reading the last couple of pages wow. This site cracks me up with some of the contributors,is the guy lupus for real or has Harry Enfield registered.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #156: Jul 07, 2008 09:48:23 pm
      Hello again, to all.

Anyway... We'll see...

WTF  ???
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #157: Jul 07, 2008 09:55:33 pm
      And on that load of bollocks.

Topic Closed. Player Sold to Portsmouth.

Quick Reply