Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 16th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W16 D7 L8

Burnout Paradise

Read 2016 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,573 posts | 6915 
      Burnout Paradise
      May 21, 2008 12:42:50 am
      Anybody got this on PS3?

Its due to arrive from my rental place later today.  Especially interested in anyone who also has the Eye camera thing and how it works with it?

If anybody fancies a bash I'll probably be on it tonight.
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Re: Burnout Paradise
      Reply #1: May 21, 2008 12:23:38 pm
      I did have it JD (since traded it for UT3, big mistake tho!)

Is a good game I enjoyed it, not much really to the SP aspect but MP was great fun, before you start (if you have the camera, which sounds like you do) you have to take a pic for your driving licence, but when you play MP you can do take downs which are basically a massive smash into the oppo, when you take someone down the camera takes a pick of you which then shows up on the persons screen who you took down and vice versa. If you have mates online with it its a laugh as you can pull pose's etc and it just adds a little bit more fun to it.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,573 posts | 6915 
      Reply #2: May 21, 2008 12:54:51 pm
      I look forward to that.  Yep - do have the PS Eye.  I wasn't sure if it showed the person who got 'took down' or the other way around!

I'll have my faces ready!
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Reply #3: May 21, 2008 01:18:34 pm
      Thinking about it your right :D, it shows the person who got taken down, I remember showing some people the finger!!
      DM Osbon
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,505 posts | 13 
      Reply #4: May 22, 2008 03:35:28 pm
      Haha! Maybe I'll get a PS Eye as it will be useful for Little Big Planet game too...

Quick Reply