Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Marek Hamsik (Napoli)

Read 5061 times
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Marek Hamsik (Napoli)
      May 21, 2008 10:07:17 am
      Seen this around on a few websites. At first i thought well if he's so big why isnt anyone linked to him and then i see Scum, Chelsea, Barca, Inter and ourselves tried to get him before he decided to go to Napoli. Now Juve will 'do anything' to sign him.

He will cost around 17 million euro's. Decide for yourself:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DpfjNGkhnwQ

Seems a very good player and only 20. Was rumoured to be flying in this Sunday to sign for us, he rubbished it so IMO that only makes our chances higher as this might be a cover up. Maybe?
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Re: Marek Hamsik (Napoli)
      Reply #1: May 21, 2008 10:28:49 am
      You got any source crouchinho la?  Or was it just a word on the street?  ;)
      AggerDoo
      Reply #2: May 21, 2008 10:40:12 am
      Hamsik rejects Reds rumours
      Slovakian starlet happy in Italy
      By Vasek Kadlec   Last updated: 20th May 2008

Napoli midfielder Marek Hamsik has rubbished reports linking him with a move to Liverpool.
      The 20-year-old Slovakian international is believed to have caught the eye of Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez and it was rumoured that he was set to fly to England to sign a contract on Sunday.
      However, Hamsik - who has also attracted interest from UEFA Champions League finalists Manchester United and Chelsea - insists the speculation is unfounded and that he is happy in Italy.
      When asked about the Liverpool reports Hamsik told Pravda: "Really? That is absolute nonsense. I don't know anything about travelling to Liverpool on Sunday.
      "It is still valid that I would prefer to stay at Napoli. At the moment I am not thinking about any other possibility."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_3590610,00.html
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #3: May 21, 2008 10:42:07 am
      You got any source crouchinho la?  Or was it just a word on the street?  ;)

Personally i saw it on other forums when i typed in his name into Google. Other forums had stories but with no source so i didnt bother copying them.

Seems a great little player BUT another CM? Surely this must mean something.
      RouGaBoy
      • Forum Youth Player

• 16 posts | -1 
      Reply #4: May 21, 2008 01:09:09 pm
      Marek Hamsik  is a good player for liverpool
      lil cisse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,957 posts | 62 
      Reply #5: May 21, 2008 06:41:24 pm
      17 million + Lucas + voronin. No thanks.

The player for 17 million alone sounds a good deal.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #6: May 22, 2008 04:26:17 am
      17 million + Lucas + voronin. No thanks.

The player for 17 million alone sounds a good deal.

Plus Voronin to bring it down maybe 2 million would be even better.
      lil cisse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,957 posts | 62 
      Reply #7: May 22, 2008 06:47:52 am
      Plus Voronin to bring it down maybe 2 million would be even better.

Yeah true good idea.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #8: May 23, 2008 03:10:50 pm
      Who are these F***ing players? I've never heard of them before and I douth many others have. €17m F**k me, could buy some proven talents for that sort of money.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #9: May 23, 2008 03:27:47 pm
      He is proven.
      solodee

• 6,035 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Reply #10: May 24, 2008 12:38:51 pm
      http://kop-tv.com/go/napoli-issues-hands-off-warning-to-liverpool/

Napoli’s director Pierpaolo Marino has issued a ‘hands-off’ warning to Liverpool over Marek Hamsik. Accoring to Marino, the 20-year-old Slovak international is “unsellable”.
      “Among these, Hamsik is unsellable. The club are trying to get in touch with his agents because we would be up in arms if they are attempting to sell him.”

“We will not exchange him,” added Marino. “Nor will we accept any figure for his services. “He is central to our plans for next season.”

According to the press in Slovakia, Napoli star Marek Hamšík could be on his way to Liverpool. It was reported that the 20-year-old midfielder will cost at least £13 million.
      ________________________ ________________________ _______________________

When was the last time Napoli made the news again?
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #11: May 24, 2008 03:02:15 pm
      From the little I've seen of him he does look a very handy player, I'd have to see a bit more to say if he's worth the figures being mentioned though.
      Vlad67
      • Forum Youth Player

• 12 posts |
      Reply #12: Nov 14, 2009 11:41:47 am
      YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
      The longest video I found, last week  2nd in goals in Seria A and not bad considering he is midllefielder, another advantage, still usable in Champions league for any team that will get him
      Red Barrovian
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,356 posts | 77 
      Reply #13: Jul 29, 2010 08:17:25 pm
      http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/transfer-gossip/reds-linked-with-slovakian-captain

Liverpool are being linked with a fresh move for Napoli midfielder and Slovakian captain Marek Hamsik.

According to givemefootball.com, reports in Italy are suggesting that Roy Hodgson may look to revive interest in the the 23 year old who was first linked with a move to Anfield under Rafa Benitez.

The website believes however that the sizeable transfer fee that Napoli would demand for the player will prove to be a major stumbling block in any move. Hamsik scored 12 goals in all competitions last season, taking his total to 33 in his 116 appearances for Napoli during his three seasons at the club.

He was named runner-up in Slovakia's footballer of the year last year and was also named the young player of the year. He captained his country during his first World Cup in South Africa this summer.

This story has been reproduced from today's media. It does not necessarily represent the position of Liverpool Football Club.
      cezar_sl
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 612 posts |
      Reply #14: Jul 30, 2010 06:55:27 am
      http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/transfer-gossip/reds-linked-with-slovakian-captain

Liverpool are being linked with a fresh move for Napoli midfielder and Slovakian captain Marek Hamsik.

According to givemefootball.com, reports in Italy are suggesting that Roy Hodgson may look to revive interest in the the 23 year old who was first linked with a move to Anfield under Rafa Benitez.

The website believes however that the sizeable transfer fee that Napoli would demand for the player will prove to be a major stumbling block in any move. Hamsik scored 12 goals in all competitions last season, taking his total to 33 in his 116 appearances for Napoli during his three seasons at the club.

He was named runner-up in Slovakia's footballer of the year last year and was also named the young player of the year. He captained his country during his first World Cup in South Africa this summer.

This story has been reproduced from today's media. It does not necessarily represent the position of Liverpool Football Club.
      As Gerrard's 2nd choice he'd be awesome.

Quick Reply