Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Harry Kewell

Read 8525 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Harry Kewell
      Jun 03, 2008 11:11:39 pm
      Not only playing football, but remembering how to score winning goals.

F***ing typical.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqapUIa1tU8

He might put a bit of effort in now while he tries to secure his next lucrative contract.

MsGerrard
      Re: Harry Kewell
      Reply #1: Jun 03, 2008 11:17:39 pm
      Nice headed goal, it's a pity he didn't do that for us a bit more often when he was here........has he officially left yet?
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #2: Jun 03, 2008 11:25:56 pm
      Nice headed goal, it's a pity he didn't do that for us a bit more often when he was here........has he officially left yet?

Yes he has.  Did you not see the big concert we put on at the weekend? All them fireworks and sh*t were paid for out of our new 'Kewell Kitty'.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #3: Jun 03, 2008 11:30:26 pm
      Yes he has.  Did you not see the big concert we put on at the weekend? All them fireworks and sh*t were paid for out of our new 'Kewell Kitty'.

I was there JD ;) I tell you what, it was bloody expensive  !!!!
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #4: Jun 04, 2008 02:05:05 am
      ;D I watched the whole game and the b***ard looked fit and good on the ball. Didnt last the whole match was taken off in the 75th, but he did look sharp.
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,757 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #5: Jun 04, 2008 03:10:06 am
      I can't remember where I read but it was such a good point that Harry Kewell is the Ozzy version of Micheal Owen and again it shows why I would agree with such a statement.
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #6: Jun 04, 2008 03:36:12 am
      Watch him stay injury free & play really well for his new club now, sods law says it probably will happen.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #7: Jun 04, 2008 04:25:00 am
      I told you! Sorry to brag but he always pull out his A game for our national side. F***ing tosser feeds off our medical staff to get him fit for the Aussie games. He can go F**k himself, we dont need him. He cant say he achieved anything in his career other than having a 20 minute appearance in the CL final. Hate him to bits along with the rest of the national side.
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #8: Jun 04, 2008 10:24:54 am
      Australia's special K?  ??? Nice name, he will now go to Celtic or whoever and play the best football he has played in his whole career, just watch.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #9: Jun 04, 2008 10:42:35 am
      Hate him to bits along with the rest of the national side.

crouchinho, I can undersatnd your resentment towards harry (hate really is a strong word) but what has the rest of the National team done to deserve your hatred ???
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #10: Jun 04, 2008 01:11:15 pm
      crouchinho, I can undersatnd your resentment towards harry (hate really is a strong word) but what has the rest of the National team done to deserve your hatred ???

Just not a fan of them mate. The arrogance in all of them frustrates me and i constantly ask myself what they did to find this arrogance. Not bagging the country, i love the place its my home but the national side are tossers IMO.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #11: Jun 04, 2008 01:33:56 pm
      Just not a fan of them mate. The arrogance in all of them frustrates me and I constantly ask myself what they did to find this arrogance. Not bagging the country, I love the place its my home but the national side are tossers IMO.

Fair enough if that's the way you think mate...no dramas...the only Aussie I hate is Tim Cahill for obvious reasons. ;)
      Tayls

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #12: Jun 04, 2008 01:36:23 pm
      I always did say that a fit Kewell would have been one of the best players in the Premiership at his peak. Just didn't stay fit, so he ain't worth it.

Tell you what though, I think I could look good playing against Iraq or whoever it was they were playing. Gimme a go!
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #13: Jun 04, 2008 03:01:08 pm
      Tell you what though, I think I could look good playing against Iraq or whoever it was they were playing. Gimme a go!

I don't think it was Iraq was it? Didn't FIFA suspend them a little while back?
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #14: Jun 04, 2008 05:01:27 pm
      Yep it was Iraq and yes they did suspend them only for septic blatter to reverse the decision. And feck me they played pretty good had 3-4 100% 1 on 1 chances.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #15: Jun 05, 2008 02:30:55 pm

Against the Asian Cup champions? Mate I'd be scared if i were you :D

I envy their side. They won the Asian Cup with a manager in for 1 month before hand and with all the troubles back home. Ranked 22 in the world with a squad that is picked from a handful of weak leagues. I think given time and a concrete back  room staff, they could push for a top 15 spot. Also, have never seen them wear the same shirt twice, must be sponsorship troubles.
      LPJD
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 30 posts | -2 
      Reply #16: Jun 12, 2008 04:03:03 pm
      Kewell was judged by liverpool for not scoring but i thought for da few games he played he linked up with torres very well.. everyone in 12 months will be saying we should have held onto harry he was what we neeeded and a few munths is all he needed
      paulrobbo

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #17: Jun 12, 2008 04:10:40 pm
      Kewell was judged by liverpool for not scoring but I thought for da few games he played he linked up with torres very well.. everyone in 12 months will be saying we should have held onto harry he was what we neeeded and a few munths is all he needed

Yep.

Except he's needed five years and £20million's worth of wages.
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #18: Jun 12, 2008 06:56:18 pm
      Kewell was judged by liverpool for not scoring but i thought for da few games he played he linked up with torres very well.. everyone in 12 months will be saying we should have held onto harry he was what we neeeded and a few munths is all he needed

No, Kewell was judged by everyone for never being available due to being injured.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #19: Jun 12, 2008 08:05:10 pm
      Harry who?
      LFC9
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,277 posts | 22 
      Reply #20: Jun 12, 2008 08:11:30 pm