Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

McKenzie running for election?

Read 5731 times
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      McKenzie running for election?
      Jun 16, 2008 11:53:30 am
      I'm not sure if you've all seen this mentioned on the news, but Kelvin McKenzie is considering running for election to be MP for Kingston upon Hull if Labour don't enter a candidate.

This pitiful excuse for a man cannot be given this platform to further vent his vile sh*te from, if he does indeed decide to stand I will be planning on getting myself up to Hull with flyers to educate the people about the man who wishes to represent them in parliament.

Would anyone on here be up for doing this with me? Even if no-one is I will be doing it by myself anyway, but there is no way I'd be able to get the message through to everyone, so any support on this would be greatly appreciated.
      paulrobbo

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Re: McKenzie running for election?
      Reply #1: Jun 16, 2008 12:38:19 pm
      I'd love t help stop this c**t. Depends on the time though with having college etc.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,608 posts | 6930 
      Reply #2: Jun 16, 2008 10:18:37 pm
      I guess the Conservative Party will be getting the unaminous support of the forum on this occasion.
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #3: Jun 18, 2008 07:57:11 pm
      I just dont see the problem myself, he lies then lies again to cover it up, he cheats, he is ambitious to the point of hurting anyone who gets in his way and he has absolutely no morals or scruples at all. (Allegedly)

The slimy tw*t is ideal MP material by my reckoning.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #4: Jun 19, 2008 04:41:36 pm
      Heard on Radio City news today that he's not going to run for election now. Apparently he was expecting financial backing for the cause from Rupert Murdoch, but Murdoch's having non of it.

Anyone else heard this?
      paulrobbo

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #5: Jun 19, 2008 06:00:59 pm
      Heard on Radio City news today that he's not going to run for election now. Apparently he was expecting financial backing for the cause from Rupert Murdoch, but Murdoch's having non of it.

Anyone else heard this?

c**t wants a cu*ts backing :D
      EddieC
      • Started Topic

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #6: Jun 19, 2008 06:56:36 pm

Anyone else heard this?

Good, I could've done without a trip to Hull :D
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #7: Jun 19, 2008 07:24:13 pm
      You have to give him credit for being a consistent ar**hole!

Kelvin MacKenzie Gaffe: "Hull is an Absolute Shocker"
      Iain Dale 11:40 AM

After doing a recording at the BBC this morning, Kelvin MacKenzie told a BBC producer, off camera but unaware he was being recorded:

"Have you ever been to Hull? It's a shocker, an absolute shocker."

I'm told the BBC are going through some editorial policy hoops before deciding if they can broadcast it.

What a great way to get votes - insult the people of the area you wish to represent. Kelvin's got a lot to learn.

Full Blog Full Story

You are right Ken seems like old Rupert is having second thoughts about letting Kelvin gob off!.... stable doors and horses having bolted come to mind!

The Guardian
      Kelvin MacKenzie unlikely to stand in byelection

The S*n columnist Kelvin MacKenzie is now not expected to stand against David Davis in next month's byelection over the issue of 42-day terror suspect detention, with News International executives understood to be wary of such a move.

MacKenzie's revelation late on Thursday night that he had discussed standing in the byelection with Rupert Murdoch prompted a flurry of media coverage at the end of last week about a possible contest between the Conservative candidate Davis and the former S*n editor in the forthcoming Haltemprice and Howden byelection.

However, executives at the S*n, which MacKenzie originally said might back his candidacy, and its owner, News International, are understood to have cooled on the idea and sources said it is unlikely to proceed.

Full Story be warned there is a picture of him read only after your tea has gone down!
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #8: Jun 19, 2008 11:41:00 pm
      Hate him.

The horrible thing is, he wont give a F**k about all this. And he'll move onto somewhere else to get his ugly stinking mug in the press.

Hope he a falls asleep on a train that terminates in Lime St.
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #9: Jun 20, 2008 10:16:45 am
      Heard this story last week and it F***ing disgusts me to be quite honest that man will do anything to get himself in the limelight. Fat bastad he is I bet someone somewhere could dish the dirt on that bastad, perhaps one day we will get our wish.
      paulrobbo

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #10: Jun 20, 2008 02:51:57 pm
      Hate him.

The horrible thing is, he wont give a F**k about all this. And he'll move onto somewhere else to get his ugly stinking mug in the press.

Hope he a falls asleep on a train that terminates in Lime St.

:lmao: :lmao:

Quick Reply