Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Mint Royale !

Read 3387 times
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Mint Royale !
      Jun 20, 2008 01:59:52 pm
      Help me please !
      I'm a real record collecting nut and own every number one single and album since the respective charts started in 1952 and 1956 all on original format !
      The current number one single is SINGING IN THE RAIN by MINT ROYALE.
      But from what I'm hearing here in sunny Spain, this is a re-mix of a 3yr old record that is only available on download  :f_steam:
      If this is the case then I wont be able to own a hard copy which will bring my collection to a premature end as I don't believe in downloads or cd-r copies !
      But if this current track is the same as the original form 2005 and not a remix I can obtain a copy of the original release, as I said at the beginning of the message , PLEASE HELP !
      AJ
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Re: Mint Royale !
      Reply #1: Jun 20, 2008 02:42:24 pm
      Help me please !
      I'm a real record collecting nut and own every number one single and album since the respective charts started in 1952 and 1956 all on original format !
      The current number one single is SINGING IN THE RAIN by MINT ROYALE.
      But from what I'm hearing here in sunny Spain, this is a re-mix of a 3yr old record that is only available on download  :f_steam:
      If this is the case then I wont be able to own a hard copy which will bring my collection to a premature end as I don't believe in downloads or cd-r copies !
      But if this current track is the same as the original form 2005 and not a remix I can obtain a copy of the original release, as I said at the beginning of the message , PLEASE HELP !

Never knew that was number one ???

I can't help you with this sorry, but if it is a case of download only then there's not alot you can do really than download it.
      « Last Edit: Jun 20, 2008 02:45:46 pm by AJ »
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #2: Jun 20, 2008 04:11:59 pm
      Have a look at this Frizzby, it's the 2005 version with the radio edit on it. http://www.discogs.com/release/879554

Not sure if anyone is selling it or not. Might be worth asking.

htfr.com is usually a good place to try get rare vinyl as well.
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #3: Jun 20, 2008 04:19:37 pm
      Have a look at this Frizzby, it's the 2005 version with the radio edit on it. http://www.discogs.com/release/879554

Not sure if anyone is selling it or not. Might be worth asking.

htfr.com is usually a good place to try get rare vinyl as well.

Discogs is a really good site for that kind of thing.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #4: Jun 20, 2008 04:26:23 pm
      Yep! Discogs is the daddy. Although it's main aim is to list records and information about them. htfr and Gemm are pretty good at actually selling stuff.

I love music.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #5: Jun 20, 2008 06:38:12 pm
      I vaguely remember reading something like Mint Royale didn't own the licence to this song and you had to download some random album that the track was on.

Quick Reply