Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Champions League] Sat 1st Jun @ 8:00 pm
      Estadio Metropolitano, Madrid

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D1 L4

What ever happened to ... ?

Read 93788 times
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,236 posts | 1682 
      Re: What ever happened to ... ?
      Reply #1100: May 10, 2019 08:32:07 am
      he just doesn't post much these days but I guarantee you this both he and you felt like kids when the 4th goal went in mate I know I leapt like a Salmon of the couch.

John I was concerned because he has been through difficult times with health and other problems the last couple of years.Skip normally keeps in touch with me by P.M.but I have not heard from him for nearly 3 weeks.I am sure the Barcelona result will have cheered him no end.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,766 posts | 968 
      Reply #1101: May 10, 2019 09:12:17 am
      Sorry but how is this thread being derailed, is it not called "whatever happened to", seems quite relevant to ask about a missing member then doesn't it ;-)

Isn't missing though. Question's been answered pretty succinctly.

heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,510 posts | 1821 
      Reply #1102: May 10, 2019 09:15:49 am
      Isn't missing though. Question's been answered pretty succinctly.

Fair enough but since bans can't be challenged or queried in the banned thread whereas can one seek clarification? Anyway I'm happy enough with the explanation so lets all move on.
      andylfcynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,511 posts | 794 
      Reply #1103: May 16, 2019 05:07:01 pm
      John I was concerned because he has been through difficult times with health and other problems the last couple of years.Skip normally keeps in touch with me by P.M.but I have not heard from him for nearly 3 weeks.I am sure the Barcelona result will have cheered him no end.

I pm skip and got no reply which is really not like him , I know he’s had illness issues so I really do hope he is ok .
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,236 posts | 1682 
      Reply #1104: May 16, 2019 10:45:58 pm
      I pm skip and got no reply which is really not like him , I know he’s had illness issues so I really do hope he is ok .

Andy I normally keep in touch with Skip by pm on a weekly basis and sadly I have not heard from him for about a month .Also the fact that he has not been posting prior to and after the Barcalona match is concerning as I know how much he loves this club.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,279 posts | 3536 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1105: May 16, 2019 10:50:41 pm
      Also the fact that he has not been posting prior to and after the Barcalona match is concerning as I know how much he loves this club.

Probably not much help but whilst he hasn't been posting he has been online, was signed in a couple of hours ago.

Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,236 posts | 1682 
      Reply #1106: May 16, 2019 10:58:39 pm
      Probably not much help but whilst he hasn't been posting he has been online, was signed in a couple of hours ago.

Thank you KK, hopefully he will get in touch.
      andylfcynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,511 posts | 794 
      Reply #1107: May 17, 2019 07:20:16 am
      Andy I normally keep in touch with Skip by pm on a weekly basis and sadly I have not heard from him for about a month .Also the fact that he has not been posting prior to and after the Barcalona match is concerning as I know how much he loves this club.
      I know Billy also know about his I’ll health , I hope he’s ok if you hear anything let me know please .
      Hopefully he’s just taking a break .
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,417 posts | 2443 
      Reply #1108: May 17, 2019 10:09:32 am
      Fingers x’d Skip is ok - I’ve said before he’s not everyone’s cuppa but he’s a proper red and he makes me smile with his take no prisoners attitude.

Quick Reply