Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

What ever happened to ... ?

Read 192159 times
      AJ
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      What ever happened to ... ?
      Jul 01, 2008 02:04:48 pm
      Alessio, have not seen her on here in a while now.  I wonder if they have turned off the internet in Belarus for the summer  :D  >:D
      « Last Edit: Aug 26, 2009 10:38:25 am by Reslivo »
      Bpatel

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Re: What ever happened to.............?
      Reply #1: Jul 01, 2008 08:30:46 pm
      No, i was talking to her quite recently via E-mail and she was saying that she didn't like reading the posts in the forum because the people posting were too negative. This was last season when we were drawing a lot of games and people were calling for Rafa to be sacked.

But she is fine, i think she said she is going to Minsk for a month, and there is no internet there.

:)
      AJ
      • Started Topic

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #2: Jul 01, 2008 09:07:10 pm
      No, I was talking to her quite recently via E-mail and she was saying that she didn't like reading the posts in the forum because the people posting were too negative. This was last season when we were drawing a lot of games and people were calling for Rafa to be sacked.

But she is fine, I think she said she is going to Minsk for a month, and there is no internet there.

:)

Ah thanks for that Bpatel that explains alot and I can understand her frustration.
      Bpatel

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #3: Jul 02, 2008 09:16:50 am
      Ah thanks for that Bpatel that explains alot and I can understand her frustration.

I did ask her to come visit occasionaly, and i think she did on a couple of occasions but has just given up. You can understand why though.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #4: Jul 02, 2008 09:20:12 am
      I did ask her to come visit occasionaly, and I think she did on a couple of occasions but has just given up. You can understand why though.

It's a shame isn't it? Someone with a genuine love for the club being outcast 'cos all of the negative arses on here a while back.

I say we save her. An online march to ge ther back! :D
      Olliver
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 778 posts | 11 
      Reply #5: Jul 25, 2008 06:06:19 pm
      Finally, I'm back!

Thank you, AJ to have remembered about me! I was very pleased to find out about it!

But Belarus is a quiet enough. So Internet works here like England, prices may only be higher.

As Bpatel said I was in Minsk, but most of the time I was in Russia, Sochi, capital of  Winter Olympic games 2014 as you know. However it's a very famous Russian summer resort. So I got the perfect opportunity to relax on Black Sea, to swim and to sunbathe almost whole past month. And also to see there many matches of EURO-2008, to be a witness of how Russians celebrated their victory over Holland (I couldn't sleep till 3 a.m. at night because of people shouting "Ro-si-a", cars giving signals and so on.).
       Imagine, after that win some newborn children got the name Huus in the honour of their coach! Does any one of our fans give the name Rafael to their newborn children?

finally, I got a bag with Liverpool logo! 

Hope, you are relaxing well too!
      AJ
      • Started Topic

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #6: Jul 25, 2008 11:33:45 pm
      Finally, I'm back!

Thank you, AJ to have remembered about me! I was very pleased to find out about it!

But Belarus is a quiet enough. So Internet works here like England, prices may only be higher.

As Bpatel said I was in Minsk, but most of the time I was in Russia, Sochi, capital of  Winter Olympic games 2014 as you know. However it's a very famous Russian summer resort. So I got the perfect opportunity to relax on Black Sea, to swim and to sunbathe almost whole past month. And also to see there many matches of EURO-2008, to be a witness of how Russians celebrated their victory over Holland (I couldn't sleep till 3 a.m. at night because of people shouting "Ro-si-a", cars giving signals and so on.).
       Imagine, after that win some newborn children got the name Huus in the honour of their coach! Does any one of our fans give the name Rafael to their newborn children?

Hello stranger! how are you?
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #7: Jul 26, 2008 07:29:50 am
      Finally, I'm back!

Welcome back Alessio !!   
      Olliver
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 778 posts | 11 
      Reply #8: Jul 27, 2008 12:17:52 pm

Thank you very much, smigger! I was greeted there much better than by Belarus Liverpool fans. So now I often say to meself that all things is known by comparison.

Hello stranger! how are you?

Am I a stranger? I'm well, thank you! How else can a person  feel after such a wonderful rest on the sea? I spent almost all days on the sea and totally forgot about what the Internet is. So I need time to get used to that type of communication!
      Bpatel

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #9: Jul 27, 2008 12:18:37 pm
      Hey, you're back!!!
      Olliver
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 778 posts | 11 
      Reply #10: Jul 27, 2008 12:58:33 pm
      Yes, I am, Bpatel! Thank you! I have some free time now and can spend it there. As I told you I thought about what I had promised you. You are nicer than Belarus Liverpool closed group, so I prefer to be there.
      AJ
      • Started Topic

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #11: Jul 27, 2008 07:29:49 pm
      Am I a stranger? I'm well, thank you! How else can a person  feel after such a wonderful rest on the sea? I spent almost all days on the sea and totally forgot about what the Internet is. So I need time to get used to that type of communication!

Well I'd like to say welcome back as I have missed your take on all issues concerning Liverpool.
      Olliver
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 778 posts | 11 
      Reply #12: Jul 27, 2008 09:56:15 pm
      Well I'd like to say welcome back as I have missed your take on all issues concerning Liverpool.

Thanks a lot. It really makes me feel very pleased. I really thought that I would be missed there like last year snow. Did really my issues have sense? I would like that but I think there are much more respected people there who take a part more in life of the club.

But I am grateful to you, personally, for support!
      AJ
      • Started Topic

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #13: Jul 28, 2008 11:30:01 am
      Thanks a lot. It really makes me feel very pleased. I really thought that I would be missed there like last year snow. Did really my issues have sense? I would like that but I think there are much more respected people there who take a part more in life of the club.

But I am grateful to you, personally, for support!

In my opinion every Liverpool fan should be respected whatever their views as it all makes up constructive debates ;)
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #14: Jul 28, 2008 01:15:46 pm
      Welcome back Alessio, nice to have you back.

The subject topic of this thread was What ever happened to.............?...now that we have Alessio back, can we find out what's happened to DonRafeal? Is he still celebrating Euro2008 with our other Spanish lads ;)
      AJ
      • Started Topic

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Re: What ever happened to.............DonRafeal
      Reply #15: Jul 28, 2008 01:24:15 pm

The subject topic of this thread was What ever happened to.............?...now that we have Alessio back, can we find out what's happened to DonRafeal? Is he still celebrating Euro2008 with our other Spanish lads ;)

Why not :) I guess them celebrations will go on for a while though!
      Olliver
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 778 posts | 11 
      Reply #16: Jul 29, 2008 05:01:17 pm

Thank you, AussieRed! nice that you welcome me!

You have just read my thoughts about DonRafael. I was wondering where he had disappeared without say goodbye.
      Good idea to devote this topic to every one missing from the forum. May any one know anything about them. It will be like in one Russian TV-programm of international search of lost people.
      AJ
      • Started Topic

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #17: Jul 29, 2008 05:08:09 pm
      Thank you, AussieRed! nice that you welcome me!

You have just read my thoughts about DonRafael. I was wondering where he had disappeared without say goodbye.
      Good idea to devote this topic to every one missing from the forum. May any one know anything about them. It will be like in one Russian TV-programm of international search of lost people.

That available on Sky? ;D
      Olliver
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 778 posts | 11 
      Reply #18: Jul 29, 2008 05:25:29 pm

May be, don't know. I can watch it on TV.
      Only know that people from all over the world address there to find their relatives or any one else. So it means they can watch  may be on cable television
      If you like, I leave on the forum the reference for English version of this programme http://poisk.vid.ru/?l=1. There you can get more information about what they do.
      paulrobbo

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #19: Jul 29, 2008 05:38:28 pm

I think he left. Someone was getting on his tits!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #20: Jul 29, 2008 07:17:29 pm

That's an understatement Paul ! :o
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #21: Jul 29, 2008 07:20:41 pm

That's a right shame. He was always positive no matter what the situation, and used to make me giggle going on about smoking his socks every five minutes! :D

Any chance he'll be coming back?
      paulrobbo

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #22: Jul 29, 2008 08:16:54 pm
      He was in the Villarreal thread about a week or so back I think, not sure if he posted though.

Quick Reply