Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

What ever happened to ... ?

Read 192160 times
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Re: What ever happened to ... ?
      Reply #966: Apr 12, 2018 03:33:25 pm
      I know Luke is a landlord so I decided to call one of his followers on Twitter,the estate agent he was following never heard of him but under data protection they couldn't help further...understandable ..they took my. Umber and would pass it on if they could help..

Anyway, I think Luke would be loving how Klopp has us dining at the high table of European football again..
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #967: Apr 13, 2018 10:00:41 am
      I know Luke is a landlord so I decided to call one of his followers on Twitter,the estate agent he was following never heard of him but under data protection they couldn't help further...understandable ..they took my. Umber and would pass it on if they could help..

Anyway, I think Luke would be loving how Klopp has us dining at the high table of European football again..
      Cheers for the update mate & going the extra mile & passing on your number for him to get in contact.
      Yeah he would be over the moon at us being in the semis
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #968: Apr 17, 2018 05:05:46 pm
      Breeding Reds In The 434 hasn't posted for a month which is a shame because he's a great poster.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #969: Apr 18, 2018 04:11:08 am
      Breeding Reds In The 434 hasn't posted for a month which is a shame because he's a great poster.

Probably about to the end of his rope with winter hanging on up north....but you are right, haven’t seen him post in awhile.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #970: May 03, 2018 09:27:14 pm
      Mouse, Saint, Luke, Cas, Debs, and some others that should all be on here enjoying this run with the rest of us.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #971: May 04, 2018 10:33:16 am
      Mouse, Saint, Luke, Cas, Debs, and some others that should all be on here enjoying this run with the rest of us.

Bubby is all good.

He is on twitter and in usual spikey form.

Just reached a point where he questioned the motives of too many posters and felt he didn’t need it / them. Even on “ignore” they can still “steer” an overall discussion so I do understand where he is coming from.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,961 posts | 3943 
      Reply #972: May 04, 2018 10:59:08 am
      Bubby is all good.

He is on twitter and in usual spikey form.

Just reached a point where he questioned the motives of too many posters and felt he didn’t need it / them. Even on “ignore” they can still “steer” an overall discussion so I do understand where he is coming from.

We all know who these posters are and the departure of a good number of respected members does make you wonder why these long term pain in the arises haven't been sorted.

Did notice Deb's name viewing this topic last night, so she's still around.
      « Last Edit: May 04, 2018 11:08:00 am by stuey »
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #973: May 04, 2018 11:01:26 am

I'm sure they are but away from the forum, wish them all good health & hopefully we will see the all back once Klopp brings it back home..
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #974: May 04, 2018 11:10:39 am
      Haven't seen my fellow countrymen Red Mosquito for awhile either. Oh and tomorrow is Firepool's birthday I do believe. Hope they are well and enjoying this.
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #975: May 05, 2018 09:20:36 am
      I'm sure they are but away from the forum, wish them all good health & hopefully we will see the all back once Klopp brings it back home..
      Yep hopefully they will join in with the celebrations on here,massively missed.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,961 posts | 3943 
      Reply #976: May 07, 2018 03:36:09 pm
      We all know who these posters are and the departure of a good number of respected members does make you wonder why these long term pain in the arses haven't been sorted.

The long term pain in the arse Pippen has recently been given the bullet for being a wum, a case in point. That eejit has been winding people up since I can remember, got away with numerous warnings but always came back as blatant as ever.

FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #977: May 08, 2018 10:13:33 am
      F***ing hell, i need help, feel like i am going to turn into corballyred, come on redmen please win !
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #978: May 08, 2018 10:28:03 am
      F***ing hell, i need help, feel like i am going to turn into corballyred, come on redmen please win !

Oh Corbs is still at it on Twitter - truth be told I quite enjoy him on there.......amazing how the medium can change the tone a bit as he drove me nuts on here.........
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #979: May 08, 2018 11:01:49 am
      Oh Corbs is still at it on Twitter - truth be told I quite enjoy him on there.......amazing how the medium can change the tone a bit as he drove me nuts on here.........

Suppose compared to some of the nutters on twitter he is quite mild, tbh stopped following a few weeks back when he posted something positive...the shock was too much
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #980: May 08, 2018 11:19:22 am
      Suppose compared to some of the nutters on twitter he is quite mild, tbh stopped following a few weeks back when he posted something positive...the shock was too much
      Yeh I don’t find him quite as one dimensional as did on here but he’s defo in the “every silver lining has a cloud” camp.....
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #981: May 08, 2018 11:32:20 am
      Yeh I don’t find him quite as one dimensional as did on here but he’s defo in the “every silver lining has a cloud” camp.....

One hell of an achievement to not look one dimensional on twitter! I'm sure Corbs is a good soul regardless of his scornful reputation!
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #982: May 08, 2018 11:48:07 am
      I love Corb's on Twitter.. ;D

Wouldn't mind seeing a return from him when we lift #6 ;D
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #983: May 08, 2018 12:03:32 pm
      I love Corb's on Twitter.. ;D

Wouldn't mind seeing a return from him when we lift #6 ;D

He will probably deactivate
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #984: May 08, 2018 12:33:57 pm
      One hell of an achievement to not look one dimensional on twitter! I'm sure Corbs is a good soul regardless of his scornful reputation!

Yep fair point.

I think as humans we adapt to environment and Corbs used to feel it was on him to point out the “problems” on here to stop folks getting carried away.

On twitter he’ll say “5-2 vs Roma outstanding, ties not dead but would’ve taken that at 7:45. Maybe the board will part with cash to strengthen the squad now”

On here that’d have been “all you lot crowing about scoring 5 - we lost 2 diabolical goals and have to go into Stadio Olimpico less than 3-0 in front. Can see us blowing this now”

Hey......it could just be age ;)
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #985: May 09, 2018 12:21:34 am
      HeighwayToHeaven? I miss his impeccable music taste!
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #986: May 09, 2018 09:13:33 am
      HeighwayToHeaven? I miss his impeccable music taste!

Loved the Spurs didn’t he
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #987: May 09, 2018 09:58:12 am
      We all know who these posters are and the departure of a good number of respected members does make you wonder why these long term pain in the arises haven't been sorted.

Did notice Deb's name viewing this topic last night, so she's still around.

Yeah it is a mystery why no one has taken any action against you, perhaps you could f off for a while and we'll see if we can get some interesting non-stalker posters back on here. ;-)
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #988: May 09, 2018 11:54:37 am
      Yeah it is a mystery why no one has taken any action against you, perhaps you could f off for a while and we'll see if we can get some interesting non-stalker posters back on here. ;-)

Regular payments  ;)

Quick Reply