Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

What ever happened to ... ?

Read 192195 times
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Re: What ever happened to ... ?
      Reply #1012: Feb 26, 2019 09:46:41 pm
      Still wonder about KopiteLuke.

Worrying one, still.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #1013: Feb 26, 2019 09:49:45 pm

Worrying one, still.

Yeah I thought I’d found him again on Twitter a while back but Shabs put me right it was a different dude.......

He’d a friend in a bad way last he posted if I remember corrrctly?
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #1014: Feb 26, 2019 09:54:29 pm

Worrying one, still.

Luke would have to go down as the best poster ever,I loved his battles with Big Mick.Luke always came out on top.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #1015: Feb 26, 2019 09:58:50 pm
      Yeah I thought I’d found him again on Twitter a while back but Shabs put me right it was a different dude.......

I think the friend was a cover for himself.. I hope I’m wrong., I even called a couple of his followers ( estate agents) to get info but nothing..as he was into property ( landlord)..

One I miss the most to be honest.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1016: Feb 26, 2019 10:00:50 pm
      I think the friend was a cover for himself.. I hope I’m wrong., I even called a couple of his followers ( estate agents) to get info but nothing..as he was into property ( landlord)..

One I miss the most to be honest.

do you know where he lived mate ?
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #1017: Feb 26, 2019 10:11:07 pm
      Luke would have to go down as the best poster ever,I loved his battles with Big Mick.Luke always came out on top.

Not the best, he was behind you imo, and that's not even a piss take!

Anyway, I miss him too, we had some lovely chats in PM. I hope he's fine and happy!
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #1018: Feb 26, 2019 10:46:04 pm
      do you know where he lived mate ?

No mate, but some reason Southport comes to mind...

Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #1019: Feb 26, 2019 10:55:43 pm

Worrying one, still.

Wonderful wonderful poster. Missed badly.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #1020: Feb 26, 2019 11:14:51 pm

Worrying one, still.

Yep. Think his last tweet was the day before his last posts and login here. Just before Christmas 2017.

He was a great poster and I'm sure he'd be enjoying these last 14 months more than most seem to.

I don't recall that. Could be a senior moment there mate...
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      Reply #1021: Feb 27, 2019 08:00:49 am
      Yep. Think his last tweet was the day before his last posts and login here. Just before Christmas 2017.

At the time he last tweeted aswell. Its all so sudden and out of character as he loved posting.

sh*t.
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #1022: Feb 27, 2019 08:16:53 am

Yeah he did pal. As Shabs says I was starting to think it was possibly a cover for himself too.

Hopefully not, hopefully he's just decided to give social media and the forums a miss and all's well.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #1023: Feb 27, 2019 08:16:54 am
      At the time he last tweeted aswell. Its all so sudden and out of character as he loved posting.

Sh*t.

Being late to twitter I had thought this was him - partly because I seemed to recall him saying he was a twin.......

https://twitter.com/kopiteluke1892/status/1100461171851907072?s=21

Clearly not though.
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #1024: Feb 27, 2019 08:20:32 am
      Friend of mine has gone completely off the rails, totally hitting the booze every day, just about making it into work (only works 3 1/2 hrs a day) and been threatened with the sack.

Has left behind a Father and daughter, missed the daughter's birthday completely and says she has found where she belongs in a complete shithole of a pub with lowlifes everywhere. Now I'm not one to judge, can speak with the most downtrodden and unfortunate folk you'll ever meet and I understand we're all just a couple of choices away from homelessness ourselves but this is no place for a Mother and partner to be when she has a home to go to. I just don't know what to say to one of my best friend's (her partner) who is completely devastated and frankly on the verge of suicide about this.

I suppose any advice would be helpful and what way to approach the subject with either the woman or him as I'm close to both of them but I'm majorly pissed off with her (without saying at the moment) and devastated for him and his daughter (who is coping surprisingly 9 years old (that's how I know them, same age as my little one)).

My Mrs says that the woman has had a nervous breakdown and just needs time and counselling, I really think she's lost the plot and is bizarrely in her 'happy place' ignoring all life's problems and disappearing down a glass.

That was it there.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #1025: Feb 27, 2019 08:43:56 am
      Just goes to show all them posts on here and no one actually knew him ,hope the lads ok , and just ducked out of s.m . I’m sure he said once where he was from but I can’t find it , but that could have been ficticios.
      KateMKD_Red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,183 posts | 526 
      • At the end of the storm, there’s a golden sky.
      Reply #1026: Feb 27, 2019 10:39:04 am
      I hope Luke is well.

I miss Ms. Gerrard, she was the heart and soul to this forum. Spoke to her a short while before she deleted her account and went off the grid. She was having some hardships but said was dealing with it. Hope things work out for her, she is genuinely one of the nicest and kindest people I've ever met. 
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #1027: Feb 27, 2019 10:47:55 am
      I hope Luke is well.

I miss Ms. Gerrard, she was the heart and soul to this forum. Spoke to her a short while before she deleted her account and went off the grid. She was having some hardships but said was dealing with it. Hope things work out for her, she is genuinely one of the nicest and kindest people I've ever met. 

Indeed.

Cas did a very kind thing for me. She knew I was down for my birthday in September 2013 (Shanks 100th) but couldn’t get tickets for the Utd game.

Anyhow we watched the game in Carraghers bar (remember that!) and drove home after.

On my doormat on the Tue am was the mosaic card that was handed out for the game. Still in a frame in my study (bootroom ;)) now.

Hope she’s ok.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #1028: Feb 27, 2019 10:53:19 am
      I hope Luke is well.

Cas is one of the loveliest persons I have ever met.
      KateMKD_Red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,183 posts | 526 
      • At the end of the storm, there’s a golden sky.
      Reply #1029: Feb 27, 2019 10:53:48 am
      Indeed.

Cas did a very kind thing for me. She knew I was down for my birthday in September 2013 (Shanks 100th) but couldn’t get tickets for the Utd game.

Anyhow we watched the game in Carraghers bar (remember that!) and drove home after.

On my doormat on the Tue am was the mosaic card that was handed out for the game. Still in a frame in my study (bootroom ;)) now.

Hope she’s ok.

That's Cas :) She also helped me find a ticket for my Anfield visit back in 2016 against Sunderland. Wonderful lady.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #1030: Feb 27, 2019 11:20:57 am
      2nd That not nice to think she had a rough time she helped a lot on this forum be nice to think someone was there for her .
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      Reply #1031: Feb 27, 2019 12:19:45 pm
      Cas is a legend.

Being late to twitter I had thought this was him - partly because I seemed to recall him saying he was a twin.......

https://twitter.com/kopiteluke1892/status/1100461171851907072?s=21

Clearly not though.

This one mate'

Take a look at Luke Graney (@Luke_Graney): https://twitter.com/Luke_Graney?s=09
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #1032: Feb 27, 2019 12:28:47 pm
      Cas is a legend.

This one mate'

Take a look at Luke Graney (@Luke_Graney): https://twitter.com/Luke_Graney?s=09

Got it mate. Ta
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #1033: Feb 27, 2019 01:26:26 pm

She's one of the reasons I stuck around on this forum. When I started up here, didn't quite know how to back down from an argument and got verbally battered by quite a few (my own doing usually) but she (and a few others, especially her though) was so nice with her responses and sent me some PM's....really warm and kind. Miss having her on here.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      Reply #1034: Feb 27, 2019 02:34:16 pm
      She's one of the reasons I stuck around on this forum. When I started up here, didn't quite know how to back down from an argument and got verbally battered by quite a few (my own doing usually) but she (and a few others, especially her though) was so nice with her responses and sent me some PM's....really warm and kind. Miss having her on here.

So it's her fault you're still here? ;)

Quick Reply