Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

What ever happened to ... ?

Read 192152 times
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Re: What ever happened to ... ?
      Reply #1035: Feb 27, 2019 02:56:34 pm
      So it's her fault you're still here? ;)

Explains a lot.

She obviously couldn’t handle the guilt / shame  :f_tongueincheek:
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6293 
      Reply #1036: Feb 27, 2019 04:17:50 pm
      Explains a lot.

She obviously couldn’t handle the guilt / shame  :f_tongueincheek:

:lmao:
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1037: Feb 27, 2019 04:42:55 pm
      Luke would have to go down as the best poster ever,I loved his battles with Big Mick.Luke always came out on top.

That's subjective, BigMick was a very good poster as was S@int, I miss them both.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #1038: Feb 27, 2019 05:05:42 pm
      That's subjective, BigMick was a very good poster as was S@int, I miss them both.

Miss bigmick
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #1039: Feb 27, 2019 06:57:15 pm

No? He’s transitioned?! 😱
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #1040: Feb 27, 2019 07:04:20 pm
      No? He’s transitioned?! 😱

Now known as bigbabs
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #1041: Feb 27, 2019 07:12:04 pm

Nothing is sacred.

I follow his pub on twitter - looks like he’s doing a helluva job
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #1042: Feb 28, 2019 06:33:07 pm
      Just found this thread. Echo the sentiments about Luke, great poster and worrying if he’s just dropped off the grid like that, but maintaining an online life can be a lot of unnecessary stress, so hopefully that’s all there is too it.

Lots of great posters over the years I’ve wondered about, CountyRd, koolkidda, Redkenny, smigger, jabba, Reslivo. Might have got some of the names slightly wrong but all the people I’m thinking of were great posters.

I think some are still around, just not posting as often. Hope they’re all well.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #1043: Feb 28, 2019 06:48:43 pm
      Just found this thread. Echo the sentiments about Luke, great poster and worrying if he’s just dropped off the grid like that, but maintaining an online life can be a lot of unnecessary stress, so hopefully that’s all there is too it.

Lots of great posters over the years I’ve wondered about, CountyRd, koolkidda, Redkenny, smigger, jabba, Reslivo. Might have got some of the names slightly wrong but all the people I’m thinking of were great posters.

I think some are still around, just not posting as often. Hope they’re all well.

Yep Luke is missed on here and hope all is well with him.

RedKenny, CountyRoadKopite and Reslivo are all on Twitter and active enough on there.

Cas is sorely missed on here as well and can only echo those who say she is one of the nicest people you can meet.
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #1044: Feb 28, 2019 06:54:31 pm
      Yep Luke is missed on here and hope all is well with him.

RedKenny, CountyRoadKopite and Reslivo are all on Twitter and active enough on there.

Cas is sorely missed on here as well and can only echo those who say she is one of the nicest people you can meet.

Never got on Twitter myself. Tried it once but am trying to reduce my exposure to social media, so can’t see myself ever making the jump across.

Glad to hear those guys are still active. Agree are MrsG, was always suc a bright and cheery character around the forum.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #1045: Feb 28, 2019 06:57:38 pm
      Never got on Twitter myself. Tried it once but am trying to reduce my exposure to social media, so can’t see myself ever making the jump across.

Glad to hear those guys are still active. Agree are MrsG, was always suc a bright and cheery character around the forum.

As the forum has got bigger it has lost that bit of a 'family' feeling over the years as we used to have great conversations on here especially in the Arkles threads and I likened it to a virtual pub at times as we all had a drink and chat.

Also guys like Kenny, JD, Cas, Vension and more looked after us when we were over for a game and made you feel so welcome and we had a great night out one year that went into the small hours.

Those were the days. ;D
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #1046: Feb 28, 2019 07:04:43 pm
      As the forum has got bigger it has lost that bit of a 'family' feeling over the years as we used to have great conversations on here especially in the Arkles threads and I likened it to a virtual pub at times as we all had a drink and chat.

Also guys like Kenny, JD, Cas, Vension and more looked after us when we were over for a game and made you feel so welcome and we had a great night out one year that went into the small hours.

Those were the days. ;D

Agree mate, it’s great the forum has grown, but you don’t see those same ‘relationships’ build that were maybe there when it was smaller.

Gutted I never got on one of those nights out :D
      KateMKD_Red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,183 posts | 526 
      • At the end of the storm, there’s a golden sky.
      Reply #1047: Feb 28, 2019 07:52:13 pm
      Agree with both of you RedWilly and Si, back in the day that closeness was stronger.

I speak to RedKenny from time to time on Facebook, he's good, just busy I think with his wonderful family and work. He is another one of the great people from here that I had the privilege to met in person, top, top fella with such great energy.

Smigger is around on social media as well. Another one I really miss on here is BrooklynRed. Also, see from him on Instagram mostly, but miss his thoughts on here, he was one of my favorite people on here too. Great Red and a great person.   
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #1048: Feb 28, 2019 07:59:42 pm
      Agree with both of you RedWilly and Si, back in the day that closeness was stronger.

I speak to RedKenny from time to time on Facebook, he's good, just busy I think with his wonderful family and work. He is another one of the great people from here that I had the privilege to met in person, top, top fella with such great energy.

Smigger is around on social media as well. Another one I really miss on here is BrooklynRed. Also, see from him on Instagram mostly, but miss his thoughts on here, he was one of my favorite people on here too. Great Red and a great person.   

Glad to hear those guys are still well. Send my regards to RK the next time you chat, top red.
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #1049: Mar 02, 2019 11:21:35 am
      No idea why he popped into my head there (maybe because I am one)

But what about Reprobate?
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #1050: Mar 02, 2019 11:35:03 am
      No idea why he popped into my head there (maybe because I am one)

But what about Reprobate?

Rep’s on Twitter...

https://twitter.com/AliceonfireVoD
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #1051: Mar 02, 2019 11:44:33 am

Not on it pal but good to know he's still knocking about somewhere.
      bmck

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #1052: Mar 02, 2019 12:54:38 pm

Yeah, they were really good.
      Thought s@int was a top poster, not sure where he went, always interesting.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #1053: May 08, 2019 10:12:27 am
      What has happened to my old mate MIRO (Skip) I have not seen any posts from him for a few days and that is unusual.I hope you are okay mate.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6293 
      Reply #1054: May 08, 2019 12:39:41 pm
      Hopefully all the reds that we are missing (Mouse, Saint, Luke, RedMosquito, etc...) are still buzzing about that win last night.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1055: May 08, 2019 01:12:49 pm
      lets hope all our posters who have been on a forum holiday come back now and share in these very very special moments .
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #1056: May 08, 2019 03:37:08 pm
      Hopefully all the reds that we are missing (Mouse, Saint, Luke, RedMosquito, etc...) are still buzzing about that win last night.

I can confirm Mouse and his close, personal friend Mr Jack Daniels were very, very happy last night ;)
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #1057: May 08, 2019 04:26:02 pm
      lets hope all our posters who have been on a forum holiday come back now and share in these very very special moments .

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O

MADRID!

Quick Reply