Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

What ever happened to ... ?

Read 192203 times
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Re: What ever happened to ... ?
      Reply #1104: May 16, 2019 10:58:39 pm
      Probably not much help but whilst he hasn't been posting he has been online, was signed in a couple of hours ago.

Thank you KK, hopefully he will get in touch.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #1105: May 17, 2019 07:20:16 am
      Andy I normally keep in touch with Skip by pm on a weekly basis and sadly I have not heard from him for about a month .Also the fact that he has not been posting prior to and after the Barcalona match is concerning as I know how much he loves this club.
      I know Billy also know about his I’ll health , I hope he’s ok if you hear anything let me know please .
      Hopefully he’s just taking a break .
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #1106: May 17, 2019 10:09:32 am
      Fingers x’d Skip is ok - I’ve said before he’s not everyone’s cuppa but he’s a proper red and he makes me smile with his take no prisoners attitude.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #1107: May 27, 2019 09:34:14 am
      I have still not had a word from Skip and that is a worry.I have just been in hospital myself to have a hernia removed from my stomach and in recovery mode for the next 6 to 8 weeks.The reason I mention this is Skip knew about this op and it is not like him not to contact me.If you read this Skip I hope you are okay and looking forward to the final against Spurs.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #1108: May 27, 2019 10:26:32 am
      I have still not had a word from Skip and that is a worry.I have just been in hospital myself to have a hernia removed from my stomach and in recovery mode for the next 6 to 8 weeks.The reason I mention this is Skip knew about this op and it is not like him not to contact me.If you read this Skip I hope you are okay and looking forward to the final against Spurs.

Look after yourself Billy and fingers x’d for Skip.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #1109: May 27, 2019 10:34:46 am
      Look after yourself Billy and fingers x’d for Skip.

Thanks Al  much appreciated.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #1110: May 27, 2019 11:14:42 am

Gutted to hear that mate, hope you are ok and we all hear from Skip soon.

Representing you when I get to Madrid my NZ Brother!
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #1111: May 27, 2019 11:21:50 am

Get well Billy, hopefully Skip will turn up sooner rather than later...hopefully taking a break from the forum for a wee bit..
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #1112: May 27, 2019 11:35:19 am
      Get well Billy, hopefully Skip will turn up sooner rather than later...hopefully taking a break from the forum for a wee bit..

I’m sure JD or Racer said he’d been logging in and viewing just not active.......🤞
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #1113: May 27, 2019 01:28:46 pm
      I’m sure JD or Racer said he’d been logging in and viewing just not active.......🤞

Checked earlier and he was last active a few days ago so hopefully all's well.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #1114: May 27, 2019 01:31:29 pm
      Checked earlier and he was last active a few days ago so hopefully all's well.

Good man yer self Higgy lad
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #1115: May 27, 2019 01:36:53 pm

Take care of yourself Billy , I messaged Skip and got no reply which as you say is just not like him , hope he’s ok , 
      Enjoy the final mate with your feet up .
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #1116: May 27, 2019 10:32:11 pm
      Thanks for your kind messages lads,much appreciated .Skip I know you have had a couple of difficult years but you have got lots of L.F.C. mates who would like to hear from you.Hit that keyboard mate and maybe we can help you.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #1117: Jun 05, 2019 01:07:26 pm
      Thanks for your kind messages lads,much appreciated .Skip I know you have had a couple of difficult years but you have got lots of L.F.C. mates who would like to hear from you.Hit that keyboard mate and maybe we can help you.

Hope you’re well on the way to recovery Billy mate been away and out of the loop.
      Worrying to hear about Skip’s absence he had health issues and usually PM’d me if there was any change or just a chat.
      Fingers crossed.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #1118: Jun 05, 2019 11:36:02 pm
      Hope you’re well on the way to recovery Billy mate been away and out of the loop.
      Worrying to hear about Skip’s absence he had health issues and usually PM’d me if there was any change or just a chat.
      Fingers crossed.

Thanks stuey i am on easy duties for the next 2 to3 months so my darling wife has to do all the heavy work.I can't even take the dog for a walk in case he puts a strain on my guts.
                                          It is very worrying about Skip,I just hope he has not had a medical problem as he has suffered enough over the last couple of years.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #1119: Jun 06, 2019 12:48:37 pm
      Thanks stuey i am on easy duties for the next 2 to3 months so my darling wife has to do all the heavy work.I can't even take the dog for a walk in case he puts a strain on my guts.
                                          It is very worrying about Skip,I just hope he has not had a medical problem as he has suffered enough over the last couple of years.

Get better and make sure to treat the wife when you are back and able, sounds like a keeper.

Echo your sentiments on Skip, hope he is well.
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #1120: Jun 06, 2019 01:19:08 pm
      Yes get well soon Billy.

Just had another look and Skip still hasn't logged on since I last posted in here, last active 25/05/19.

Hopefully all's well.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #1121: Jun 07, 2019 08:39:35 am
      Get better and make sure to treat the wife when you are back and able, sounds like a keeper.

Echo your sentiments on Skip, hope he is well.

On the 18th of June me and my legal girlfriend will have been married for 59 years, so next year will be the big one which I hope to celebrate with Jurgens REDS winning the league.Thanks for your post,
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #1122: Jun 07, 2019 08:41:10 am
      Yes get well soon Billy.

Just had another look and Skip still hasn't logged on since I last posted in here, last active 25/05/19.

Hopefully all's well.

Thanks for the info higgy,,cheers.
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #1123: Jun 10, 2019 10:27:02 am
      On the 18th of June me and my legal girlfriend will have been married for 59 years, so next year will be the big one which I hope to celebrate with Jurgens REDS winning the league.Thanks for your post,
      Incredible billy huge congratulations on 59 years being married.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #1124: Jun 10, 2019 10:03:23 pm

Wow mate, that's impressive.....here I thought 17 years was pretty impressive!!!! Amazing mate. Celebrate your 60th next year after we've won the Big Double. ;D
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #1125: Jun 10, 2019 10:05:55 pm

59 years of companionship.. don’t make them like they used to ..

Well in Bill, wishing you & yours many more years together..👍🏼

My 19th this Nov.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #1126: Jun 10, 2019 10:09:32 pm

Just 39 years more than me Billy ;)

Quick Reply