Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

What ever happened to ... ?

Read 192147 times
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Re: What ever happened to ... ?
      Reply #1288: Jan 20, 2022 06:00:10 am
      Thank f**k, haven't heard from you in ages and sorry I haven't reached out...no excuses.

Happy New Year mate and hope you and The Family are all well.

Nice to hear from you Ian' hope you and thr family are keeping well and steering clear of that covid.its a bit late but all the best for 2022.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #1289: Jan 20, 2022 10:25:29 pm
      Don’t think he was ever the most regular poster but haven’t seen him in a long time, our resident Brazilian Diego?
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #1290: Jan 20, 2022 10:28:08 pm
      Don’t think he was ever the most regular poster but haven’t seen him in a long time, our resident Brazilian Diego?

He's still on Twitter mate.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1291: Jan 20, 2022 10:30:57 pm
      Nice to hear from you Ian' hope you and thr family are keeping well and steering clear of that covid.its a bit late but all the best for 2022.

hope you caught the game tonight Billy it was a Liverpool performance from the classics days. Take care mate nice to hear from you
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #1292: Jan 20, 2022 10:35:00 pm

Ah okay, not on Twitter myself but glad to know he’s still out there!
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #1293: Jan 21, 2022 06:41:17 am
      hope you caught the game tonight Billy it was a Liverpool performance from the classics days. Take care mate nice to hear from you

I certainly did see us sort the Arsenal out,I had them down to win 3-1,hope you are keeping well John.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #1294: Jan 21, 2022 09:35:50 pm

I speak to Diego quite a bit on WhatsApp. Know he went home to Brazil around Xmas time. Living in London at the moment working for Spurs.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #1295: Mar 04, 2022 06:11:00 pm
      Text Redebbs this afternoon to find out if she’s had any contact with SKIP, she’s not heard from him over a year but has his number & either will text or call him to see how he is…

I’ll update once Debbs gets back to me..or she may post here herself..
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #1296: Mar 04, 2022 08:55:59 pm
      Just received a text from Debbs & Skip has replied back, he’s all good.. 👍🏼🙏🏼
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #1297: May 21, 2022 08:55:32 am
      Any one heard from Swab?

I know he was a bit of a curmudgeon and could probably argue with himself in a empty room but he seemed like a good red at heart.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6293 
      Reply #1298: May 21, 2022 04:15:13 pm
      I speak to Diego quite a bit on WhatsApp. Know he went home to Brazil around Xmas time. Living in London at the moment working for Spurs.
      He is one smart kid, not surprising he’s working with a big club.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #1299: May 21, 2022 05:39:59 pm
      Any one heard from Swab?

I know he was a bit of a curmudgeon and could probably argue with himself in a empty room but he seemed like a good red at heart.

Haven't seen him on here in ages.

Hope he's well as if I recall he talked about health issues on and off on here did he not?

Argumentative indeed but I had a lot of time for Swab to be honest.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #1300: Jun 01, 2022 04:05:18 pm

Getting plastered all over Europe every time I talk to him. Shocker. 

Had the pleasure of meeting a few off here the past couple days and was glad to hear in talking to them that Cas is back on here.

Hopefully back on here more often myself. Crazy to think how many friendships and travels i’ve had because of this place.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,954 posts | 3334 
      Reply #1301: Jun 01, 2022 04:42:21 pm
      It's mad if you if you go on your profile and look at some of your earliest posts just what was being discussed back then. And by who. It really hits home how many people no longer post with us, who were really good back in the day.

Just been reading a random one and seen ozi_wozzy's name and thought F***ing hell, haven't seen them post for a while.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1302: Jun 01, 2022 11:27:52 pm
      It really hits home how many people no longer post with us, who were really good back in the day.

Is right mate. CRK, Gow, Court, Smiggs, Ross, Venison, Res, Ayrton, BigV, Mags (Bert), RedKenny and I'm sure I've missed others too. Even seems as though you're not around as often but I guess that's life. But all of them were a really sound bunch.
      I remember for my birthday one year, must be about 10 years ago now, I was having no luck getting tickets to the Derby and Cas, Kenny and Ian all went out of their way to sort a couple of tickets for me. The frustrating thing is that game was moved because we made it to the League Cup final and I wasn't able to make it to the date it was moved to, I was gutted but I'm still really grateful to the 3 of them.
      Still give pretty much all of the ones I have listed a thought, hope they're all doing well and happy.
      « Last Edit: Jun 01, 2022 11:33:17 pm by 7-King Kenny-7 »
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #1303: Jun 02, 2022 09:10:34 pm
      Is right mate. CRK, Gow, Court, Smiggs, Ross, Venison, Res, Ayrton, BigV, Mags (Bert), RedKenny and I'm sure I've missed others too. Even seems as though you're not around as often but I guess that's life. But all of them were a really sound bunch.
      I remember for my birthday one year, must be about 10 years ago now, I was having no luck getting tickets to the Derby and Cas, Kenny and Ian all went out of their way to sort a couple of tickets for me. The frustrating thing is that game was moved because we made it to the League Cup final and I wasn't able to make it to the date it was moved to, I was gutted but I'm still really grateful to the 3 of them.
      Still give pretty much all of the ones I have listed a thought, hope they're all doing well and happy.

Funny how half of those I still see on Facebook or Twitter. All from signing up to a forum.

Met WAHS and Kenny this week. Travelling with AussieRed across Europe. Bumped in to Matt (Fowler#23) again six years after Basel when in line to get into Stade de France. Got on the beers with Diego for the weekend.

And will probably do it all over again next year.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #1304: Jun 02, 2022 09:22:06 pm
      Big Mick (remember him) getting the British empire medal
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,954 posts | 3334 
      Reply #1305: Jun 06, 2022 12:40:03 pm
      Just been reading the sig appreciation thread and two blasts from the past really jumped out.

Paisleydalglish who was always a boss poster and very knowledgeable on all things Liverpool. And BigRed1978 who was another great poster who you could have a proper laugh with.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6293 
      Reply #1306: Jun 06, 2022 02:11:11 pm
      Big Mick (remember him) getting the British empire medal

Seem to remember he owned a pub in London maybe? Thought he had gotten interviewed for some good work he'd done in his local community.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #1307: Jun 06, 2022 02:46:03 pm
      Seem to remember he owned a pub in London maybe? Thought he had gotten interviewed for some good work he'd done in his local community.

Yep. The Alexandra in Wimbledon.

He seems a top guy does Mick and I can't from him from time to time on Twitter
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #1308: Jun 22, 2023 12:43:46 am
      Has anyone heard from Huyton Red?

Haven't seen him telling someone, rightfully, to F**k off on here, in ages.  :lmao:

Miss ya mate!  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1309: Jun 22, 2023 10:15:00 am
      Quote from AussieRed link=topic=8360.msg2552802#msg2552802  date=1687391026
      Has anyone heard from Huyton Red?

Haven't seen him telling someone, rightfully, to f**k off on here, in ages.  :lmao:

Miss ya mate!  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Sent him a message a week or two back asking same thing. He’s fed up of the Aussie tw@ts on here so taking a well earned break.   :f_whistle:
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #1310: Jun 25, 2023 08:09:37 pm

Those names are bringing back some memories!

I remember I used to play FIFA with some of the posters on here, think BigV or Ross was one of them and we had a footballs manager thread and we would play that too I am sure.

I don't know maybe its nostalgia but the forum felt much more like a close nit community back then, even with the rogue characters like CorballyRed.

Crazy to think I was a teen when those posters were about and now I am 28 going on 29 haha.

Quick Reply