Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

The New Official Membership Scheme

Read 28374 times
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      The New Official Membership Scheme
      Jul 01, 2008 02:57:41 pm
      From .tv

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N160375080701-1130.htm

The new scheme, which replaces the Official Liverpool Supporters Club (OLSC), will give members greater access to match tickets through the Liverpool Ticket Exchange - a new service exclusively for members to buy seats from season ticket holders who are unable to attend games; a new members card and an exclusive membership pack containing lots of discounts and benefits.

Members will enjoy discounts on all retail purchases across the Club's four stores and online shop, Museum Tours, home reserve team matches and an exclusive Membership Pack.

The new scheme will offer more special offers exclusively to members during the season so there's never been a better time to join.

Throughout the season, one thing remains consistent - the loyalty, heart and support of Liverpool fans. The new membership is a place to share in the passion of Liverpool FC and as a member of the scheme you will receive all the new benefits for just £29 (adults) and £20 (juniors) - inc p&p.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool FC Official Membership Benefits and Offers

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/membership/benefits.htm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Help & FAQ's

Will current Fancard holders get to keep their purchase history when joining the new membership scheme?
      Yes, all previous Fan Card purchase history will be retained on the new Members Card.

What is the cost of the scheme?
      The membership scheme is £29 (inc P&P) and lasts for 12 months from the time of joining.

What benefits will there be with the membership?
      To view a list of the membership benefits, click here.

Will there just be one category like with the fan cards or will there be an adult and child membership?
      There are two membership schemes for junior and adult members. The adult scheme is £29 (inc P&P) and the junior scheme is £20 (inc P&P).

Will existing fan card holders keep their fan card number or will everyone get a new one?
      Existing Fan Card holders will keep their existing card and number. In order to get the new card and enjoy the benefits, Fan Card holders are encouraged to join the membership scheme. The card number will be the same when they join the membership scheme.

Will the new Members Cards look like the new Season Ticket Members Cards or will they look different?
      The new Members Cards are the same new design and improved technology as the Season Ticket Members Cards.

If current fan card holders misplace or have their card stolen during next season will you still replace the card?
      In the event that your Fan Card is lost or stolen, please let the Ticket Office know immediately in writing. Your Fan Card will then be deactivated and a new Fan Card will be issued for a fee of £10. The data held on your lost or stolen Fan Card will be transferred onto your new Fan Card.

What is the age limit for the junior scheme?
      The junior scheme is open to all ages, although the benefits and pack contents are recommended for ages 5-11.

How do I get my retail discount?
      To claim your members' 10% discount in LFC stores simply show your membership card and a second form of photo ID. For on-line and mail order purchases you will need to have your membership number available when you order to claim the discount, buy online at http://store.liverpoolfc.tv

I'm buying a gift for someone. What details do you need?
      In order for the Members Card to be in the correct name and correspondence to be sent to the correct address, the new member's details must be provided rather than the buyer's contact details.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was quite happy paying the one off payment of £3.50 and taking the piss out of the Manc and Arsenal supporters having to pay that sort of money just to get a chance of a ticket exchange every season
      « Last Edit: Jul 13, 2009 07:18:18 pm by JD »
      AJ
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Re: The New Offical Membership Scheme
      Reply #1: Jul 01, 2008 03:19:32 pm
      Seems like a fair deal but I bet you have the same chance as getting a ticket as you did last season!

I may have to get one though as you never know.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #2: Jul 01, 2008 04:37:21 pm
      As far as I can see, the only real benefit where getting tickets is involved is if season ticket holders wont be able to make a match and notify the club?

Wouldn't they rather sell it to someone they know like a family member or a friend?
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #3: Jul 01, 2008 05:26:02 pm
      As far as I can see, the only real benefit where getting tickets is involved is if season ticket holders wont be able to make a match and notify the club?

Wouldn't they rather sell it to someone they know like a family member or a friend?

dont forget they give you a Pen & Keyring ;)
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #4: Jul 01, 2008 05:31:10 pm
      dont forget they give you a Pen & Keyring ;)

;D And a notepad.
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #5: Jul 01, 2008 07:50:42 pm

not just any old notepad, A faux leather bound notepad where do I sign up
      AJ
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #6: Jul 01, 2008 09:08:59 pm
      not just any old notepad, A faux leather bound notepad where do I sign up

Hey now we're talking :P
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #7: Jul 01, 2008 09:10:24 pm

It's a great club we support isn't mate.
      Don't they keep us informed well.
      I've had no notiforcation regarding this scheme, and being able to sell my seat for games.

redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #8: Jul 01, 2008 09:51:20 pm
      Ridiculous isn't it mate.

It's a good start if they haven't notified season ticket holders isn't it.
      redprint
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 636 posts | 23 
      Reply #9: Jul 02, 2008 04:11:05 pm
      Just phoned the club to get an explanation on whether it's more beneficial than the current fancard when buying tickets, and they didn't know!!!!! obviously season ticket and PTS members are first, but then what. ?????  i have fancards for all the family, so don't want to spend £100+ to get 4 bloody DVD's and whatever else and no extra benefit on what really matters, which is watching the game. ??? ??? ???
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #10: Jul 02, 2008 05:23:30 pm
      This is ultra confusing..so if i have history on a fancard where do i stand,do i need to get a membership to retain my fancard history or is my fancard still valid when purchasing tickets?what a mess. :f_steam:
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #11: Jul 02, 2008 06:05:29 pm
      Just phoned the club to get an explanation on whether it's more beneficial than the current fancard when buying tickets, and they didn't know!!!!! obviously season ticket and PTS members are first, but then what. ?????  I have fancards for all the family, so don't want to spend £100+ to get 4 bloody DVD's and whatever else and no extra benefit on what really matters, which is watching the game. ??? ??? ???

I presume nothing changes where getting tickets are concerned mate - just that with the new membership, you get stuff thrown in and might be able get a season ticket seat for a game (which I reckon will be very unlikely). I could be wrong but with the information given, that's what it seems like.

This is ultra confusing..so if I have history on a fancard where do I stand,do I need to get a membership to retain my fancard history or is my fancard still valid when purchasing tickets?what a mess. :f_steam:

There's no mention of original fan card holders losing their history on the card. Just if you join the new membership, your history will be transfered onto your new card. So I presume you keep your history?
      redprint
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 636 posts | 23 
      Reply #12: Jul 02, 2008 08:21:24 pm
      I presume nothing changes where getting tickets are concerned mate - just that with the new membership, you get stuff thrown in and might be able get a season ticket seat for a game (which I reckon will be very unlikely). I could be wrong but with the information given, that's what it seems like.

There's no mention of original fan card holders losing their history on the card. Just if you join the new membership, your history will be transfered onto your new card. So I presume you keep your history?
      so 100 sterling for just a few trinkets multiplied by 4.  at least i'll be keeping Ebay busy for a while.  after much thought, i've decided to stick with the fancard and spend the money saved in tickets for games.
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Re: Liverpool v West Brom Saturday 8th Nov 2008 K.O 5.30 p.m
      Reply #13: Oct 31, 2008 09:33:14 am
      Is anyone here a member? I have a fancard but was thinking of becoming a member only for the ticket exchange really. Is it worth (i think ) £40? I mean how much will this help me getting tickets realistically?
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #14: Oct 31, 2008 11:58:20 am
      get good seats when they come on exchange, more chance of getting cup tickets. £29 for membership, i think it was worthwhile dont know about anyone else
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #15: Oct 31, 2008 12:49:29 pm
      Is anyone here a member? I have a fancard but was thinking of becoming a member only for the ticket exchange really. Is it worth (i think ) £40? I mean how much will this help me getting tickets realistically?

It's £29.  I was forced in to it unfortunately.

I got my Pompey ticket through the exchange.  Exchange only counts for Premiership games though.

If you've not got much in the way of credits on your fancard and you've got a spare £30 knocking about then you may as well.
      TNAwrestling
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 352 posts |
      • Cross The Line
      Reply #16: Nov 24, 2008 04:56:54 pm
      I bought the membership for myself and my Dad, coz he's a tight begger ;D, it's worked out really well so far, the key ring is lovely in all fairness, and that pen has come in handy after an influx of useless little blue pens that wont work even on the most durable of write-able materials.

Certainly getting tickets for home games has been a heck of a lot easier, there's nothing more frustrating when you girlfriends lives 5 minutes away from the ground and you can't get in coz the scunthorpe supporters club are in town.

think it's been a great deal so far if i do say so myself
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #17: Jan 01, 2009 01:04:02 pm
      Got a card for Christmas and some badges off the club.

Is this £25 going to be yearly? I think so.

REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #18: Jan 01, 2009 02:58:24 pm
      £25???????
      Kopite09
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 183 posts |
      Reply #19: Jan 05, 2009 07:01:01 pm
      what benifit does this have in securing tickets ??
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #20: Jan 05, 2009 07:54:14 pm
      what benifit does this have in securing tickets ??

Read the first post.
      TNAwrestling
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 352 posts |
      • Cross The Line
      Reply #21: Jan 06, 2009 03:14:06 pm

its 50/50, you will, you wont, simple as that

the badges were lovely, went well on my hat in lapland
      XABI ALONSO 14
      • Forum Youth Player

• 14 posts | -1 
      Reply #22: Jan 14, 2009 07:34:06 pm
      for the first time this season i missed out on tickets on the general sale, for liverpool v chelsea. so i will be hoping to use the ticket exchange for this match. can anyone tell me from experience when tickets usually come on the exchange? and also is it usually phones or online or both?

Quick Reply