Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

The New Official Membership Scheme

Read 28513 times
      Alastair
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,414 posts |
      • Biggidy Biggidy Boom!
      Re: The New Offical Membership Scheme
      Reply #23: Jan 14, 2009 07:56:32 pm
      I bought the membership for myself and my Dad, coz he's a tight begger ;D, it's worked out really well so far, the key ring is lovely in all fairness, and that pen has come in handy after an influx of useless little blue pens that wont work even on the most durable of write-able materials.

Certainly getting tickets for home games has been a heck of a lot easier, there's nothing more frustrating when you girlfriends lives 5 minutes away from the ground and you can't get in coz the scunthorpe supporters club are in town.

think it's been a great deal so far if I do say so myself

Seconded, i'll be there on Monday courtesy of the membership, had a bit of extra cash, went on ticket exchange, done, in about 5 minutes flat.
      Alastair
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,414 posts |
      • Biggidy Biggidy Boom!
      Reply #24: Jan 14, 2009 07:59:45 pm

What is the age limit for the junior scheme?
      The junior scheme is open to all ages, although the benefits and pack contents are recommended for ages 5-11.

That doesnt sound right?
      Red_Lady09
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #25: Jan 15, 2009 11:06:06 pm
      welllllllll here comes the essay......I live in London and obviously cant get a season ticket so I went for the e-season ticket at first thinkin the ballot thingy sounds like a good idea! A year later have I ever won a ballot???? NO so thats that ticket option out the window! Then I saw the membership scheme and the "online" benefits etc etc...yes i got a shiny keyring, a nice diary, a lovely pen and even a Xmas card and some little badges but tickets...... :mad: they are a nightmareeeeeeeeeee to get.  When I tried to use my membership I was told i didn't have the exchange on my account...emailed for help no response!  And the phone sales.... :'( for the first time ever on Wednesday I actually spoke to a human being .... I can't really moan too much for now cos after 2 hours and a few headaches and pounds later i did actually manage to get tickets for the chelsea match....howeverrrrr having all these so call benefits still dont help getting tickets, most the time i find myself tryna get them on general sale along with all them tom dick and harrys that dont even care just fancy a match!!!!! But hey, if you like little soveniers and nice little membership card go for it! However my love for liverpool will never end ;D  >:D
      Red_Lady09
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #26: Jan 15, 2009 11:09:25 pm
      Is there something I'm missing because I can't get tickets any easier and some people can....thanks not fair :-[
      TNAwrestling
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 352 posts |
      • Cross The Line
      Reply #27: Jan 16, 2009 01:00:49 pm
      Is there something I'm missing because I can't get tickets any easier and some people can....thanks not fair :-[

timing, no other way, once a ticket goes up, first person who see's them has them, simple as
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,608 posts | 6930 
      Reply #28: Jan 16, 2009 04:04:37 pm
      timing, no other way, once a ticket goes up, first person who see's them has them, simple as

I've had a couple through the ticket exchange.

Redlady mentioned the e-season ticket.  I think there are around 50,000 subscribers to the e-season ticket.

I think you can do the maths there - around a 1:100 chance.

Too many tickets flow to PTS members, shareholders, corporate sponsers, supporters clubs, travel agents and touts.  The average fan is a long way down the pecking order.

Rick Parry (T)out!
      Deller
      • Forum Ian St John

• 444 posts |
      Reply #29: Jan 16, 2009 04:09:06 pm
      I've had more success through the general sale rather than the Ticket Exchange, though usually for games against the so called lesser teams.

I've put my boy on the Season Ticket waiting list hoping he wont have to go through the stress of getting tickets like the many years i've had to.
      Red_Lady09
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #30: Jan 16, 2009 10:57:23 pm
      so the exchange option...is that open to all members because for some reason I dont have this option...?
      jack
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 298 posts |
      Reply #31: Jan 24, 2009 09:50:27 am
      ive got a membership the history of previous games goes on to the membership .apart from getting a pen and a christmas card its no different to a fancard as the chances of getting a ticket in the exchange is 1 in a million
      monstermasch
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #32: Jan 24, 2009 01:01:48 pm
      Hi, im a member of the local liverpool supporters club in South Wales and have only been up once this season to the PSV CL game.Ive been looking on the liverpool website and think im going to buy the £29 membership to help my chances of getting match tickets. All the games ive looked at tho say you need 2 or 4 PL games against your name to apply so how do I go about getting fixtures against my name when this is the case? Any opinions on the membership scheme in general would be very useful

Thanks
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,608 posts | 6930 
      Reply #33: Jan 24, 2009 06:23:08 pm
      ive got a membership the history of previous games goes on to the membership .apart from getting a pen and a christmas card its no different to a fancard as the chances of getting a ticket in the exchange is 1 in a million

Harsh.  I've got two using the exchange this season.
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #34: Jan 26, 2009 11:28:54 am
      The good thing about it is being able to get tickets online which has made my life and phone bill much easier
      Singh_YNWA
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,071 posts |
      Reply #35: Feb 16, 2009 02:17:20 am
      Hi peepz, im quite new to this forum and that - good work guys

I heard of this fancard in previous season but i always just get tickets outside the stadium from keen sellers and now in order to watch big games i want a fancard/membership where my ticket purchase get recorded so i could apply for big games.

but i needed some clarification over the membership, is this a one off fee or would i have to purchase it each season? coz im thinking if its per season then i should wait till july time

nice one
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #36: Feb 16, 2009 11:16:17 am
      £29 and lasts for a year instead of a season i think
      Singh_YNWA
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,071 posts |
      Reply #37: Feb 16, 2009 08:59:22 pm
      £29 and lasts for a year instead of a season I think

Thanks. Will give them a call tomorrow.
      ox5
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      • walk on, walk on.....
      Reply #38: Feb 27, 2009 06:09:46 pm
      had this new fancard since the start of season, not once been able to get a ticket through the exchange, the site always seems to be "busy" or no tickets available!
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #39: Mar 03, 2009 09:46:16 am
      trick is get online when they go onsale about 15 minutes before they go onsale and log on but keep active on it you should be fine

as for the exchange its a case of when and if they come onsale! You have more luck on crappier games than a big match
      Fowler_ynwa
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 71 posts |
      Reply #40: Mar 16, 2009 06:58:30 pm
      For those that aren't aware the cost of membership is now 14.50 pound for 12 months.
      ahirl
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 31 posts |
      Reply #41: Mar 27, 2009 11:27:01 pm
      Is the membership run for the calendar year, jan to december or if i got it now would it run out in march 2010.
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #42: Mar 28, 2009 02:19:18 am
      I understand a calendar year
      redprint
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 636 posts | 23 
      Reply #43: Jul 08, 2009 09:58:41 am
      Menmbership is now back on sale for the 09/10 Season.  Cost is £29 for adult.  so far it is by phone only 0844 499 3000.  i got mine this morning!

not sure why it has not been advertised on the club site.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,608 posts | 6930 
      Reply #44: Jul 08, 2009 10:24:05 am
      You say it's on sale for the 09/10 season, but as far as I'm aware the membership lasts 12 months from when you initially register.

Therefore I assume you simply get asked to renew?

I've got a card from last year and it doesn't have 08/09 on it, and it doesn't have an expiry date - so I assume, until told otherwise, that it is still valid?
      redprint
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 636 posts | 23 
      Reply #45: Jul 08, 2009 11:33:28 am
      Sorry, probably not the clearest post. 

if you have a membership already, then it is still valid from the date bought for a full 12 months. Then, at that point you can renew it.  my sons doesn't need renewing until April 2010.

However, for those who don't have membership it is now available to purchase over the phone. 

Quick Reply