Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

The New Official Membership Scheme

Read 28667 times
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Re: The New Offical Membership Scheme
      Reply #46: Jul 08, 2009 02:07:28 pm
      This is unclear and typical of the club..So where does the fan card now stand in all of this?are the club sending out reminders?cos i havent got the foggiest when i got my card?can anyone help?
      jack
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 298 posts |
      Reply #47: Jul 08, 2009 07:03:41 pm
      I don't no when mine runs out either someone help me aswell.
      redprint
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 636 posts | 23 
      Reply #48: Jul 09, 2009 11:02:30 am
      from what i understand, anyone who has a fancard does not need to worry.  your fancard is still valid and will continue to be so.  there is no renewel for fancards as they are not issued annualy.  you can still use the fancard when purchasing tickets in the general sale or the online sale.

However, with the PTS membership ending, all PTS members will be moved onto the new membership scheme. plus anyone who buys the new membership, will have the fancard number transferred onto the LFC members card.  This membership card is now supposed to give you more chance of getting tickets.  There will be a allocation of of approx 5000 tickets to members on a first come first serve bases for some games, and 2500 for others.  i don't know if this is based on loyalty from last season. (all matches recorded on your fancard from last season will be transferred to the members card). and i think some games are higher graded than others.

A woman from the club did try and explain it to me, but my son was badgering me at the time, so i didn't follow everything!  you know our club.  if they can make something complicated for the supporters, then they will.

Anyway, in short.  it's 29 big ones for the membership (you have to pay this annually), you are from this season, supposed to get more of a chance of a ticket, you get a pack of stuff, which will be on Ebay the next day.  most importantly though, if you don't want to pay the 29 quid, don't worry, your fancard is still valid and you can still purchase tickets online or on the phone for the general sale.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,682 posts | 6976 
      Reply #49: Jul 09, 2009 11:45:19 am
      from what i understand, anyone who has a fancard does not need to worry.  your fancard is still valid and will continue to be so.  there is no renewel for fancards as they are not issued annualy.  you can still use the fancard when purchasing tickets in the general sale or the online sale.

It actually says the date of expiry when you log in to the ticket thing.
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #50: Jul 10, 2009 02:42:30 pm
      I spoke to the ticket office this morning to sort my membership and asked the lady what benefits id get from the scheme switching from the Pts and if theres any priority given to members?It sounded to me from what she was saying was that this is more or less a replacement of the Pts and the members would have the opportunity to get tickets before they went on general sale to other fan card holders??Am i right in my understanding of the scheme?or i am i sadly mis guided?who can put this in laymans terms for me?
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #51: Jul 10, 2009 02:55:14 pm
      I spoke to the ticket office this morning to sort my membership and asked the lady what benefits id get from the scheme switching from the Pts and if theres any priority given to members?It sounded to me from what she was saying was that this is more or less a replacement of the Pts and the members would have the opportunity to get tickets before they went on general sale to other fan card holders??Am i right in my understanding of the scheme?or i am i sadly mis guided?who can put this in laymans terms for me?

See Redprints post 2 before yours.

http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php?topic=8361.msg378899#msg378899
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #52: Jul 10, 2009 04:07:49 pm
      Thank you, I'm blind as a bat!
      « Last Edit: Jul 10, 2009 06:18:12 pm by CRK, Reason: CAPS! »
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Re: The New Official Membership Scheme
      Reply #53: Jul 20, 2009 03:26:35 pm
      I'm confused too. 

I've registered and paid for my membership and have ordered, paid for and received my ticket for the Athletico friendly but I've not received a membership card. 

I didn't get one last year either but I used the same membership number to register this year.  Is this because I've registered online??
      RedDrog
      • Forum John Toshack

• 264 posts |
      Reply #54: Jul 27, 2009 06:32:13 pm
      Also received my new membership pack today but no card?? mate of mine got the same and no card too? anyone any info or in the same boat?
      SaintLiverpudlian
      • Forum John Toshack

• 278 posts |
      • Liverpool is my religion Anfield is my church
      Reply #55: Jul 28, 2009 11:01:36 am
      do you know till when the membership will be on sale?
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #56: Jul 28, 2009 01:50:29 pm
      Last years was open most of the season
      steviejoe
      • Forum Igor Biscan

• 120 posts |
      Reply #57: Aug 01, 2009 07:55:33 pm
      how many tickets can you get with a fan card as i tried to buy 2 for the stoke game and it would only let me buy 1 then another 1 after but i wanted 2 seats together
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #58: Aug 03, 2009 01:23:01 pm
      Think its 1 ticket per members card
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #59: Aug 03, 2009 04:25:26 pm
      Ok so the Aston Villa tickets go on sale for Members tomorrow...how do we apply for them? Is it phones or do you have to log on?
      Singh_YNWA
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,071 posts |
      Reply #60: Aug 03, 2009 11:10:48 pm
      How long isit until you receive your members pack?

I ordered online 2 weeks ago, since then they have taken my payment and emailed me about the villa game on sale with memberrship number....
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #61: Aug 04, 2009 12:29:35 am
      when i got mine, the lady said it would be between 14-28 days,so you might have another couple of weeks to wait yet.
      Singh_YNWA
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,071 posts |
      Reply #62: Aug 04, 2009 12:47:06 am
      ^^
      Cheers
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #63: Aug 04, 2009 10:10:48 am
      Ok so the Aston Villa tickets go on sale for Members tomorrow...how do we apply for them? Is it phones or do you have to log on?

either and or
      HampshireRed
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 702 posts |
      • If I'm not back in 15 minutes.....wait longer
      Reply #64: Sep 03, 2009 09:36:32 am
      This is ridiculous. Trying to get 2 tickets for me and my sone as members for the Hull game. Logged onto.tv at 8.15 and have sat here clicking "try again" for the last hour still with no joy". Before anyone says it, we live onthe south coast and so cant go to a ticket office...crazy
      Coutinho_10
      • Forum Ron Yeats

• 461 posts |
      • Don't take yourself too seriously...
      Reply #65: Sep 03, 2009 10:11:43 am
      Really wanted to take my girlfriend to the Hull game, but seems as if her fan card has expired and she's had to buy a new membership for some stupid reason. Looks like I'm going on my own instead.
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #66: Sep 03, 2009 10:15:20 am
      Wouldnt make any difference HampshireRed, members cant buy tickets at the ticket office anyway, only via phone or website
      HampshireRed
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 702 posts |
      • If I'm not back in 15 minutes.....wait longer
      Reply #67: Sep 03, 2009 10:18:22 am
      thanks kelvo...makes it even more frustrating. Positive update though, at 10.05 am i managed to get through to the web page and have two tickets god knows where in the main stand.. If you and nando_torres are going we'll buy you a pint somewhere
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #68: Sep 03, 2009 10:20:30 am
      Glad you managed to get through mate, no joy with me. Think I will wait and see if more come available via exchange.

Quick Reply