Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Arsenal [League Cup] Thu 1st Oct @ 7:45 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of September and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W15 D5 L9

Holidays.....

Read 175652 times
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,618 posts | 2628 
      Re: Holidays.....
      Reply #1550: Oct 11, 2019 05:01:13 pm
      Enjoy
      Well worth it Jon. We've been here before and stay on a campsite just on the lake at Peschiera  Del Garda. Has everything you want and can be as peaceful or as packed as you make it.

Relaxing here now with a Bardolino red listening to a few podcasts mate.

Going up the cable car to Monte Baldo tomorrow as we've never done that before.

Enjoy dude sounds ace. Looking forward to a few different hols now my boys are a bit older.......
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,729 posts | 146 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #1551: Jul 07, 2020 08:02:43 am
      Think everyone has been in the same boat since lockdown with hols canceled,let's just hope we can get away in the near future..I NEED MY HOLIDAY ABROARD!!!.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,618 posts | 2628 
      Reply #1552: Jul 07, 2020 08:24:30 am
      Heading to Cornwall Thursday for 2 weeks.....then home for 5 and away to Tenerife for my 50th........Holiday feels like its been coming longer than the birthday!
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,729 posts | 146 
      Reply #1553: Jul 07, 2020 08:29:28 am
      Heading to Cornwall Thursday for 2 weeks.....then home for 5 and away to Tenerife for my 50th........Holiday feels like its been coming longer than the birthday!

Enjoy kidda,planning on Tenerife in September for 10 days....need it.

ps Have A Great Birthday mate.
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 24,617 posts | 3345 
      Reply #1554: Jul 07, 2020 09:27:12 am

Oi oi! Hope all is well with you & yours.. 👍🏼 Enjoy the holidays & happy 50th ..
      TameImpala
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,555 posts | 807 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #1555: Jul 07, 2020 10:04:28 am
      Not going to bother this summer but a load of us have booked Barcelona for a week in June 2021 for Primavera Festival (50k capacity). Touch wood things will be getting back to normal by then and it's allowed to go ahead!
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 361 posts | 270 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #1556: Jul 07, 2020 05:19:59 pm
      Won't be going anywhere on holiday at all, still far too dangerous imo, will be celebrating my birthday on 24th July and the first time ever it will still be the footy season, rather than pre-season, so that'll do me  ;D
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,618 posts | 2628 
      Reply #1557: Jul 07, 2020 10:12:22 pm
      Enjoy kidda,planning on Tenerife in September for 10 days....need it.

ps Have A Great Birthday mate.

Cheers mate....let me know and ill shout u a jar ;)
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,618 posts | 2628 
      Reply #1558: Jul 07, 2020 10:13:18 pm
      Oi oi! Hope all is well with you & yours.. 👍🏼 Enjoy the holidays & happy 50th ..

Cheers dude - right back at you and your mob......Happy days ;)
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,729 posts | 146 
      Reply #1559: Jul 28, 2020 11:20:03 am
      So Spain has gone all tits-up again wtf islands and mainland self isolate on return looks a no-no at the mo!.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,618 posts | 2628 
      Reply #1560: Jul 28, 2020 11:40:12 am
      So Spain has gone all tits-up again wtf islands and mainland self isolate on return looks a no-no at the mo!.

I'm still down to go Tenerife 5/9 mate.....Still nr 6 wk so hopefully settled a bit or my 50th piss-up is gonna be in the local Hungry f***in Horse!
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,729 posts | 146 
      Reply #1561: Jul 28, 2020 04:43:42 pm
      I'm still down to go Tenerife 5/9 mate.....Still nr 6 wk so hopefully settled a bit or my 50th piss-up is gonna be in the local Hungry f***in Horse!

Hope all goes well kidda.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,618 posts | 2628 
      Reply #1562: Jul 28, 2020 06:15:30 pm

You too matey. So many Mancs to bait over there........😜

JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,121 posts | 4960 
      Reply #1563: Jul 29, 2020 08:43:49 am
      Had a week over on the Northumberland coast last week - parents in law had actually booked it last year.  Only one bad weather day - right next to the beach so perfect for the kids. 

Could be a sign of me getting older but actually quite enjoyed it - couldn't have stomached dragging 3 kids through an airport at the minute with the end result being a sterlised experience abroad.

If we didn't have that week booked a long time ago I probably would have swerved doing anything this summer tbh.

TameImpala
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,555 posts | 807 
      Reply #1564: Jul 29, 2020 08:51:00 am
      Girlfriend's auntie came back from Spain on Monday and has had to quarantine. Only went over for the weekend with her mates!  :lmao:
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,128 posts | 2488 
      Reply #1565: Jul 29, 2020 09:01:27 am
      Why is everyone so desperate to go abroad and risk catching Covid-19 and have to self isolate on return and all that bullshit, who needs all that hassle? Just have a nice staycation, plenty of cool places in the UK or wherever you live. There should be no foreign holidays for anyone at the moment until this covid-19 is completely wiped out OR we have full herd immunity OR vaccine.
      TameImpala
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,555 posts | 807 
      Reply #1566: Jul 29, 2020 09:14:28 am
      Why is everyone so desperate to go abroad and risk catching Covid-19 and have to self isolate on return and all that bullshit, who needs all that hassle? Just have a nice staycation, plenty of cool places in the UK or wherever you live. There should be no foreign holidays for anyone at the moment until this covid-19 is completely wiped out OR we have full herd immunity OR vaccine.

Unpredictable weather & the price I think. I believe a lot of travel companies are throwing deals out at the minute due to the industry being on it's arse and needing the cash. It would probably be cheaper or just about the same for me & my girlfriend to take a holiday abroad for a week than it would to have a week in Devon or somewhere once you factor in things like petrol.

I personally haven't booked anywhere this summer myself mind

heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,128 posts | 2488 
      Reply #1567: Jul 29, 2020 09:17:26 am
      Unpredictable weather & the price I think. I believe a lot of travel companies are throwing deals out at the minute due to the industry being on it's arse and needing the cash. It would probably be cheaper or just about the same for me & my girlfriend to take a holiday abroad for a week than it would to have a week in Devon or somewhere once you factor in things like petrol.

I personally haven't booked anywhere this summer myself mind

I was really looking forward to having a proper holiday abroad this year but with all this uncertainty its just not worth it, might aim more for a good winter holiday if things have calmed down by then.
      higgy_sham
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 519 
      Reply #1568: Aug 14, 2020 05:12:32 pm
      Anyone been to Turkey recently? Have it booked for 29th September and unsure what to be at. I know you don't have to quarantine on your return at the min.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,618 posts | 2628 
      Reply #1569: Sep 04, 2020 10:25:42 pm
      Berlin tomorrow for 6 days to celebrate my 50th........bier, Bowie, other sh*t.......what could possibly go wrong?
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 361 posts | 270 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #1570: Sep 05, 2020 09:47:06 pm
      Berlin tomorrow for 6 days to celebrate my 50th........bier, Bowie, other sh*t.......what could possibly go wrong?

Have a spiffing time Scotia, I'd love to go to Germany, enjoy and have lots of fun and Happy 50th  ;D
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,618 posts | 2628 
      Reply #1571: Sep 06, 2020 12:45:58 pm
      Have a spiffing time Scotia, I'd love to go to Germany, enjoy and have lots of fun and Happy 50th  ;D

Thanks Cas
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,790 posts | 4202 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #1572: Sep 06, 2020 11:44:26 pm
      Happy 50th Scotia. Have a great time in Germany mate.

You so lucky, we can't even travel further then 5kms from our homes due to Covid lockdown and you are travelling to another country! Mind Blown!!!
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,618 posts | 2628 
      Reply #1573: Sep 10, 2020 05:28:43 am
      Happy 50th Scotia. Have a great time in Germany mate.

You so lucky, we can't even travel further then 5kms from our homes due to Covid lockdown and you are travelling to another country! Mind Blown!!!

Cheers bud. Its been awesome.

Yeah one of my best mates is in Melbourne and he was saying the lack of human contact is starting to grind him down now......
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,776 posts | 3801 
      Reply #1574: Sep 10, 2020 02:03:01 pm
      Cheers bud. Its been awesome.

Yeah one of my best mates is in Melbourne and he was saying the lack of human contact is starting to grind him down now......

Damn, half a hundo..... congrats on that. And well in getting to do some travel. My ma wanted to take the family on a trip to Europe this summer, glad I told her to wait till next summer, we’d have been out a lot of dough had we booked it (this was pre covid). My oldest is itching to see some more of the UK. Wants to check out Scotland and Ireland. For some reason he’s mad about Scotland right now. Has even talked of wanting to go to school over there after he graduates this next summer.  Not so sure I’m ready for that but I’d like for him to at least visit. I guess we will see.

Quick Reply