Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Arsenal [Premier League] Mon 28th Sep @ 8:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 25th of September and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W12 D4 L9

Holidays.....

Read 175571 times
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 354 posts | 265 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Re: Holidays.....
      Reply #1575: Sep 10, 2020 05:31:10 pm
      Wants to check out Scotland and Ireland. For some reason he’s mad about Scotland right now. Has even talked of wanting to go to school over there after he graduates this next summer.  Not so sure I’m ready for that but I’d like for him to at least visit. I guess we will see.

My son lives up in Scotland on his own, left home 7 years ago and did an apprentice with the Forestry commission, he absolutely loves it up there and has no desire to come back to England, got a great job now with the Forestry and has just bought his first house.
      srslfc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 26,754 posts | 2510 
      Reply #1576: Sep 10, 2020 05:57:59 pm
      Damn, half a hundo..... congrats on that. And well in getting to do some travel. My ma wanted to take the family on a trip to Europe this summer, glad I told her to wait till next summer, we’d have been out a lot of dough had we booked it (this was pre covid). My oldest is itching to see some more of the UK. Wants to check out Scotland and Ireland. For some reason he’s mad about Scotland right now. Has even talked of wanting to go to school over there after he graduates this next summer.  Not so sure I’m ready for that but I’d like for him to at least visit. I guess we will see.

If you make it to Ireland next summer give me a shout mate. County Down is where I am.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,763 posts | 3795 
      Reply #1577: Sep 10, 2020 06:24:51 pm
      If you make it to Ireland next summer give me a shout mate. County Down is where I am.

That would be awesome. Don’t know much about Ireland myself. My wife’s got some Irish ancestry. Donegal I believe so I’m sure she’d like to visit there if we get over there.
      srslfc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 26,754 posts | 2510 
      Reply #1578: Sep 10, 2020 06:37:34 pm
      That would be awesome. Don’t know much about Ireland myself. My wife’s got some Irish ancestry. Donegal I believe so I’m sure she’d like to visit there if we get over there.

It's a beautiful part of the world mate and if you're into golf at all you can play one of the world's top courses.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,617 posts | 2627 
      Reply #1579: Sep 10, 2020 09:06:07 pm
      Damn, half a hundo..... congrats on that. And well in getting to do some travel. My ma wanted to take the family on a trip to Europe this summer, glad I told her to wait till next summer, we’d have been out a lot of dough had we booked it (this was pre covid). My oldest is itching to see some more of the UK. Wants to check out Scotland and Ireland. For some reason he’s mad about Scotland right now. Has even talked of wanting to go to school over there after he graduates this next summer.  Not so sure I’m ready for that but I’d like for him to at least visit. I guess we will see.

Cheers bud. Well if you or the lad get over let me know and I'll reach out.

Crazy times. Berlin was awesome.

The beer, surprisingly, pretty mediocre......
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,729 posts | 145 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #1580: Yesterday at 06:43:42 pm
      Well seeing All my plans so far this year have been fuffed up!, looks like i'll have to like many others hope 2021 will be ok, so we've booked for Egypt June & Turkey Sept.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,103 posts | 4952 
      Reply #1581: Today at 11:24:47 am
      Well seeing All my plans so far this year have been fuffed up!, looks like i'll have to like many others hope 2021 will be ok, so we've booked for Egypt June & Turkey Sept.

I've got no idea what to do really with holidays.  Our middle lad is 5 so his passport ran out this summer and I haven't bothered to get it replaced yet as thought it was pointless.

Why are you not going away this year - is it the quarantine on the return stuff or have they pulled the holidays?
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,729 posts | 145 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #1582: Today at 03:03:31 pm
      I've got no idea what to do really with holidays.  Our middle lad is 5 so his passport ran out this summer and I haven't bothered to get it replaced yet as thought it was pointless.

Why are you not going away this year - is it the quarantine on the return stuff or have they pulled the holidays?

Had 2 holidays scrapped refunded and two long weekend trips abroad scrapped because of covid and it looks like Christmas away has had it.Damn.

Quick Reply