Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Holidays.....

Read 223406 times
      beanie
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 44 posts |
      Re: Holidays.....
      Reply #23: May 25, 2007 06:54:38 pm
      Thanks for the invite Beanie, you never know, I might just take you up on tour offer. :laugh: :laugh:
      My name is Carol by the way.
      IM OFF 2 SPAIN( END JULY/AUGUST 1ST WEEK)then liverpool 1 week to see family. other than that u are welcome to pop in for a few beers. show u around.i  hope we do. get in touch if you need info carol.
      see ya beanie ::) :ernaehrung004: :scarf:
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #24: May 26, 2007 02:07:30 pm
      Nic, you just claim your rights girl ;)
      hihi
      Ohh I will :D I'll try to suggest Portugal, in July.. then go "ohhh yeah I forgot Cardiff have a few games over here.." Haha!
      Watt
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 884 posts | 22 
      Reply #25: May 26, 2007 05:13:26 pm

hehehe ;) ;D

Me and my bf are going to Prague in september hopefully!!! Cant wait.. Such a beautiful city!
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #26: May 27, 2007 03:55:06 pm
      Off to Austria, kitzbuhel for one week half board, walking, running, climbing, Bier and good quality food. No litter, no louts, just me and the wife. went to Mayahofen last year and fantastic. Don't you laugh you youngsters it will come to you, but it really is a beautiful place.
      « Last Edit: May 27, 2007 03:57:23 pm by RedPuppy »
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Summer holidays?
      Reply #27: Jun 07, 2007 12:49:29 am
      Where's everyone off? 

Who's a flash b***ard, who's on a budget?  Cruising on the QE2 or a weekend in Tallacre?

I've got 20 days off from my job (including weekends) and have a passport about to expire and no plans yet.  Fancy going over and doing the whole Florida thing.  I haven't got any kids yet so was always planning on waiting until that but now I am thinking 'Sod that' Let's just go.

Watt
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 884 posts | 22 
      Re: Summer holidays?
      Reply #28: Jun 07, 2007 02:32:40 am

London late june. With my littlesister ;D
      Prague in september. With my boyfriend!!

Weeeeeeee!
      Cant wait!
      THE MESSIAH
      • Forum Sami Hyypia

• 471 posts | 20 
      • "and on the seventh day.....there shall be Kenny"
      Reply #29: Jun 07, 2007 11:22:57 pm
      Majorca next month and then Tenerife in October. Cant come quick enough
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #30: Jun 07, 2007 11:48:26 pm
      I'm going to Glastonbury... if that counts  ;D
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #31: Jun 07, 2007 11:53:51 pm
      Killarney in September for me. Nice and relaxing. Can't wait!
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #32: Jun 08, 2007 09:36:18 pm
      Nowhere.. :'(
      I can't afford £60 for a F***ing passport >:( >:(
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #33: Jun 09, 2007 03:12:28 am
      Ibiza!

I'm sure I've already said this in another holiday thread??
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #34: Jul 05, 2007 11:55:46 pm
      Djerba (Island off Tunisia), looks nice doesn't it, only the human eye can tell that one though! So any of you chappys going anywhere nice? Please share :)

Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #35: Jul 06, 2007 10:08:27 am
      Been to Egypt a couple of times, first Sharm el Sheikh and then Luxor last year and i love the place. Going back to Luxor at the end of August to stay at the Jolie Movenpick on Crocodile island a fantastic resort. I also love history so besides the sun, sea, sand and errr swimming we also do the sight seeing stuff to the valley of the kings and hatsheputs temple, and go into the city of a night to the light show at Karnak and also visit the mummification museum. :o Last year as we sat having our evening meal watching the felucca boats sail up and down the Nile to the backdrop of the most spectacular sunset over the West bank a local appeared not 30ft away stopped,stooped and S**t in the street! ah you can't beat a bit of local culture ;D if you like sun and sites then give Egypt a go while it's still fairly reasonable as already Brits are packing Sharm out so I'm sure the other resorts will follow.
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #36: Jul 06, 2007 10:45:44 am
      I’m off to the Island of St Martins in the Isles Scilly.

Population of about 120 people.

One pub, one hotel, one bakers and a post office.

Totally stress free no mobile phone signal, plenty of sand, sea and fresh air
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #37: Jul 08, 2007 08:31:46 pm
      No mobile phone signal = stressful not stressfree! :P
      Watt
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 884 posts | 22 
      Reply #38: Jul 15, 2007 02:19:01 pm
      Yo guys! Still taking it easy at my parents place down south in Norway, I got one more week left before work up in Trondheim. Gonna be nice to meet up with friends again, and my boyfriend will be back in Trondheim a week after me, for his semesterstart. Cant wait to be able to see him more often than every forth, fifth week!!

But what I was going to tell you, London was amazing! I'm def going back! And then I'll stay for more than 4 days as we did now. We where exhausted sundaynight when we arrived Oslo, four days is not enough if you wanna go see and do everything (and my sister (15) wanted) :)
      Had a really good time, even got the chance to have a ciggy INSIDE, saturday after eating!!! Sunday it would have been toolate ;) So that was great....here in norway its years since we could do that!
      I had my taste of England and I really would like some more. My uncle has promised me for years a trip to Liverpool, now I'll put some pressure on him. Got a few years left; Id really love to experience Anfield before the move.

Hope everyones ok and still a good summer to you all.

Whats the news?! Been off net for a long time... Torres? We saw that.. But that Yossi-guy??? Hmm.... Im skeptic. And Babel from Ajax? I love it. See you!  :-*
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #39: Jul 26, 2007 02:57:20 pm
      I've just came back from a two week holiday, the temperature reached nearly 45c for a few days but I coped well, didn't use no sun tan lotion and never got burnt! My skin is lightly tanned but in the sun it gets very tanned.. a lot more tanned than Spanish/Italian etc!

Anyway two weeks on holiday, not one cloud seen in two weeks, the water in the sea nice and warm... but then the two weeks is up, get on the plane and it takes off. No air turbulence what so ever.. plane flys over the med into France.. now there are a few clouds around, get into north France and there are loads of clouds around with a bit of turbulence.
      Plane flys over the English channel and the plane is starting to shake badly, however I'm very relaxed whereas everyone else seems very nervous and making noises.
      Plane flys over Brighton and starts to shake like a leaf, when it came to landing the plane was going to land on the wing rather than the wheels as the turbulence was so bad, however the pilot knows what he is doing.

Now the plane landed, gloomy gloomy day! Cold, miserable, depressing, not a sight of blue sky to be seen, very windy... and now, as I'm typing this message, its all cloud and no blue sky at all, the branches on the trees are shaking badly, a few rain drops are landing on my window. BOY HOW I WISH I NEVER CAME HOME!!!

Good advice to you all... sell your house, hand in your leaving notice and look for property in a Mediterranean country.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #40: Jul 26, 2007 04:55:18 pm
      Glad you had a good time Ra Ra Rafa, you are lucky that you had such lovely weather, I've been to the Isle of Wight and we only had 2 nice days in just over a week. I think I'll save my pennies and buy a Villa in Spain with a lovely swimming pool, and then you can all come over for a holiday.  Dream On... :laugh:
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #41: Jul 26, 2007 05:12:13 pm
      The rain is launching it down - like it has been for the last 2 months. Going on holiday shortly my self and just worried that the weather's going to be too bad that the plane won't take off.

If I don't make it back Ra Ra Rafa - you're in charge.  :D
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #42: Jul 30, 2007 10:16:55 am
      Come on, who's going on holiday and where?

Where I went..

Djerba Island
      « Last Edit: Jul 30, 2007 10:32:58 am by Ra Ra Rafa »
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #43: Jul 30, 2007 12:05:51 pm
      Im off to spain for two weeks!!! goin somewhere that is 80 miles from Barca so il have a quick word with Eto'o while im there! Going to do a tour around the camp nou! cant wait!
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #44: Jul 30, 2007 12:15:01 pm
      Im off to spain for two weeks!!! goin somewhere that is 80 miles from Barca so il have a quick word with Eto'o while im there! Going to do a tour around the camp nou! cant wait!

Seems very interesting, hope you enjoy yourself.

However can I ask the question? The question that is why does everyone (well not everyone) go to Spain for their holidays? Why not Sardinia? Corsica? Italy? Morrocco? Tunisia? Why Spain?
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #45: Jul 30, 2007 12:19:57 pm
      Seems very interesting, hope you enjoy yourself.

However can I ask the question? The question that is why does everyone (well not everyone) go to Spain for their holidays? Why not Sardinia? Corsica? Italy? Morrocco? Tunisia? Why Spain?
      Been to sardinia!!

Quick Reply