Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Hall of fame

Read 1595 times
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,265 posts | 2827 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Hall of fame
      Jul 12, 2008 01:46:32 pm
      Does Liverpool have a Hall of fame? If it doesnt I think it would be a great idea as a way to honour our former players and managers and staff. People could be inducted every year say 7 every year and the club could hold a big ceremony to induct them. It would ensure great names of the past would never be forgotten because they would be engraved into the memory. In 50 years time kids could look at the hall of fame and read about Liddell Stubbins Yeats Smith Dalglish and so on and not wonder who they are but read in awe of there achievments in the past   
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Re: Hall of fame
      Reply #1: Jul 12, 2008 01:53:38 pm
      I honestly dont no if we do or not... but its a good idea if we dont
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #2: Jul 12, 2008 01:55:36 pm
      Does Liverpool have a Hall of fame? If it doesnt I think it would be a great idea as a way to honour our former players and managers and staff. People could be inducted every year say 7 every year and the club could hold a big ceremony to induct them. It would ensure great names of the past would never be forgotten because they would be engraved into the memory. In 50 years time kids could look at the hall of fame and read about Liddell Stubbins Yeats Smith Dalglish and so on and not wonder who they are but read in awe of there achievments in the past   

The whole history of the club is displayed in the LFC Museum, Anfield.  Great place to visit if anyones not been yet  ;)
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #3: Jul 14, 2008 02:07:42 pm
      The whole history of the club is displayed in the LFC Museum, Anfield.  Great place to visit if anyones not been yet  ;)

How much are the tours?
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,013 posts | 3352 
      Reply #4: Jul 14, 2008 03:39:42 pm
      try this brian http://www.liverweb.org.uk/hallfame.htm don't know how recent it is but it's the best i could find.

there's also the national football museum that has a hall of fame. Dalglish, Shankly, Paisley and Keegan have been inducted into that. http://www.liverweb.org.uk/playerhonours.htm (that confirms it along with plenty of other awards concernin the club)
      « Last Edit: Jul 14, 2008 03:54:20 pm by dunlop_liddell_shankly »

Quick Reply