Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Carra Takes First Steps Towards Management...

Read 4744 times
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: Carra Takes First Steps Towards Management...
      Reply #23: Jul 06, 2009 04:14:39 pm
      Same here I think he will coach the youth team or reserves under the guidance of King Kenny and Rafa the gaffa picking up valuable experience from the two of them and being groomed to take over the first team squad in the future
      redsonfire
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #24: Jul 06, 2009 04:18:00 pm
      Same here I think he will coach the youth team or reserves under the guidance of King Kenny and Rafa the gaffa picking up valuable experience from the two of them and being groomed to take over the first team squad in the future

King Kenny has a senior role in the Academy doesn't he? Well I do hope to see Carra and King working together in a couple of years time, I actually do reckon it will do Carra wonders under a guidance of a title-winning coach.
      zzlamezz123
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 183 posts |
      Reply #25: Jul 09, 2009 05:08:33 pm
      I would like to see Carra work alongside King Kenny. He can use some experience working with him. Carra for future LFC manager anyone? ;D

Quick Reply