Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W9 D10 L12

David N'gog - 'tucking his clock into his Bolton sock'

Read 118538 times
      *LFC 4EVA*
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 805 posts |
      • *LFC 4LIFE*
      Re: David N'gog Player Thread
      Reply #1242: Jun 08, 2011 10:28:59 am
      good luck m8 i think you'll do well at sunderland all the best
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,595 posts | 3839 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #1243: Jun 08, 2011 10:30:19 am
      He whipped it out for all to see
      Ngog
      Ngog
      sh*t said cole it's bigger than me
      Ngog
      Ngog
      Defenders try to foul but instead
      They get a knob across their head
      David Ngog
      His knob's as big as Joe Cole.

Guess this song will never take off then...
      Pity.

Best of luck David
      TKIDLLTK
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #1244: Jun 08, 2011 10:39:22 am
      Best of luck David N'Gog.

I guess we'll never get to hear a commentator say "NGog... Amoo... NGooooo!"
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,595 posts | 3839 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #1245: Jun 08, 2011 10:40:24 am

We'll always have the reserve games... Memories
      Tayls

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #1246: Jun 08, 2011 10:50:50 am

This was my dream as a Liverpool fan... :(
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #1247: Jun 08, 2011 10:59:55 am
      Any confirmation that he is going? Medical, personal terms etc?
      aussieredave
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 961 posts |
      Reply #1248: Jun 08, 2011 11:09:14 am
      Like the kid , i hope he kicks on at Sunderland just not against us.

JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,578 posts | 6915 
      Reply #1249: Jun 08, 2011 11:09:21 am
      I'm sure everyone is aware that this isn't the transfer board.

Many thanks.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,999 posts | 3950 
      Reply #1250: Jun 08, 2011 11:40:36 am
      If the lad were to go for the suggested fee it will be another of Rafa's acqisitions to benefit the club.
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #1251: Jun 08, 2011 11:42:21 am
      If the lad were to go for the suggested fee it will be another of Rafa's acqisitions to benefit the club.

Amen
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #1252: Jun 08, 2011 01:08:23 pm
      Really hope he does well at Sunderland. Always rated him and thought soner than later his potential would be recognised, but it wasn't to be.

He did score some very good goals with Liverpool, and I will remember him fondly for the goals against United, Arsenal and that dive against Birmingham to win a penalty off that soft sh*te Lee Carsley
      Jase
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,287 posts |
      Reply #1253: Jun 08, 2011 01:49:46 pm
      Good luck David.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #1254: Jun 08, 2011 03:50:39 pm
      Good luck David.

Thanks for the screamer vs Arsenal and putting one in against the Mancs@ Anfield also.
      vitez
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,701 posts | 156 
      Reply #1255: Jun 08, 2011 04:02:53 pm
      I'd heard some press reports saying they've slapped an £8m price tag on him. No no no no no no. Out of all the rumours I've heard, Aguero, Young, Mata etc this one has to be the biggest pile of bullshit ever!

And today he proves you wrong by completing a move believed to be valued at £7m.

Goodbye and best of luck David, hope you do well at Sunderland.  I was one of those people who had a lot more time for you than others, being a 20/21 year old and being asked to fill Fernando Torres' boots is no easy ask but you tried, never complained, always seemed respectful of the club and even gave us some good memories - YNWA.
      JoeyLFC
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 520 posts |
      Reply #1256: Jun 08, 2011 05:33:54 pm
      Yeh... soooo I own this season's 3rd kit with his name on the back. Kinda awkward, not something I cant say I don't regret, but it's still there all the same.

Anyway, this season started out great for him, and I thought it could be a break through year for David, but Torres happened, and then after January he was never going to get a game.

Wish him the best of luck at Sunderland, I think he can really suit them, and get something out of them aswell. YNWA
      little-Luis:)

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #1257: Jun 08, 2011 05:38:27 pm
      Well it seems as if he's played his last game for us.

Bought for 1.5 million, sold for around 7/8 million without really having ever made a big impact. How did we pull that off!

Have to say, I really felt for him last season. He started pre season banging them in, in the Europa and he scored a great goal which should have won us the game against Arsenal on the opening day. Then he had to sit on the bench and watch Torres stroll around the pitch game after game, sulking, and walking straight back into the team after all his injuries. But did he complain? Did he sh*te. And he got alot more stick than he deserved.

I know Sunderland fans will probably be pissed off with signing him for the figure mentioned, but I reckon he'll turn into a good player. He's got good ability and skill on the ball and given a regular starting place I reckon he can become a decent striker.

Anyway, if this deal does go ahead, thanks David. You'll Never Walk Alone :)

All of this :)

best of luck Davey :) Thanks for the goal against Arsenal and especially the one against United ;D
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #1258: Jun 08, 2011 05:47:28 pm
      Good move for all concerned I reckon. The lad's never been popular but he came in from another country in another league and is young, that seems to be enough excuses for most underperforming players. He was then often left up front on his own, playing for a team with next to no confidence and hardly any supply coming to him.
      I've seen glimpses of what this lad might be capable of and if he gets a good run of games under his belt, he could prove a lot of peope wrong. I won't hold it against him if he does, he's worked hard.
      Red5man

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #1259: Jun 08, 2011 05:52:56 pm
      I do reckon Sunderland is perfect for him. He'll score goals and get on the pitch often. Best luck, David!! YNWA
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,497 posts | 1759 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #1260: Jun 08, 2011 07:14:43 pm
      Given a run in a decent team like sunderland he will score goals. Good luck to him.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #1261: Jun 08, 2011 07:15:47 pm
      Decent player and a good professional. Can only wish him well for the future.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,086 posts | 8516 
      Reply #1262: Jun 08, 2011 09:07:19 pm
      I shall miss his song!!
      REDLANCE
      • Forum Ian St John

• 451 posts |
      Reply #1263: Jun 08, 2011 10:01:43 pm
      Good move for all concerned I reckon. The lad's never been popular but he came in from another country in another league and is young, that seems to be enough excuses for most underperforming players. He was then often left up front on his own, playing for a team with next to no confidence and hardly any supply coming to him.
      I've seen glimpses of what this lad might be capable of and if he gets a good run of games under his belt, he could prove a lot of peope wrong. I won't hold it against him if he does, he's worked hard.

Well said Rep I couldn't agree more, He came on well at the beginning of the season and just seem to lose confidence when after scoring he was dropped again.
      Good Luck to the lad and he will Never Walk Alone
      MsGerrard
      Reply #1264: Jun 08, 2011 10:58:54 pm

Agree with all of this, well said Rep.

Never really rated him, but I kinda felt a bit sorry for him, think Sunderland will be much more suited for him, good luck lad.

Quick Reply