Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

The Random Question Thread

Read 3970 times
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 20,721 posts | 6707 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      The Random Question Thread
      Jul 26, 2019 07:40:02 am
      Didn't know where to post this question so thought I'd come in here and create a new Topic...hopefully the Topic kicks on.

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to be in The Maldives, met a lad who gave me the best smoke of my life thru a vape pen, so  I got him to punch his number into whatsapp on my phone. We were wasted at the time and had a few drinks as well  :D. His name is Ledion (goes by Leds) and he just got married to a girl named Jilda (not sure that's how u spell it)...... I got back to OZ and sent him a message and it's says not read, another 2 messages and nothing,,,,,not read, no response....tried calling number and says this Number is not registered with whatsapp???? Now I'm not sure if he purposely gave me the wrong number but I remember at the time he was putting his phone number in my phone, it was dark and he was squinting. I really should have dialed him at the time but was so fu**ed up, I didn't even think about it.

All I know is he and his new wife, Jilda are from Oxford, he's originally Albanian, really, really friendly couple and he runs 3 car washes in Oxford.

Finally to my question, anyone live in Oxford that may know this lad? I really would like to keep in contact with him, unless of course he gave me a dodgy number coz he didn't want to keep in contact with me, even though he said reach out to him when I get back to Oz.

Can anyone on here help?  TIA
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Re: The Random Question Thread
      Reply #1: Jul 26, 2019 10:57:30 am
      Didn't know where to post this question so thought I'd come in here and create a new Topic...hopefully the Topic kicks on.

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to be in The Maldives, met a lad who gave me the best smoke of my life thru a vape pen, so  I got him to punch his number into whatsapp on my phone. We were wasted at the time and had a few drinks as well  :D. His name is Ledion (goes by Leds) and he just got married to a girl named Jilda (not sure that's how u spell it)...... I got back to OZ and sent him a message and it's says not read, another 2 messages and nothing,,,,,not read, no response....tried calling number and says this Number is not registered with whatsapp???? Now I'm not sure if he purposely gave me the wrong number but I remember at the time he was putting his phone number in my phone, it was dark and he was squinting. I really should have dialed him at the time but was so fu**ed up, I didn't even think about it.

All I know is he and his new wife, Jilda are from Oxford, he's originally Albanian, really, really friendly couple and he runs 3 car washes in Oxford.

Finally to my question, anyone live in Oxford that may know this lad? I really would like to keep in contact with him, unless of course he gave me a dodgy number coz he didn't want to keep in contact with me, even though he said reach out to him when I get back to Oz.

Can anyone on here help?  TIA

Is this the chap:

http://www.checkcompany.co.uk/director/11376351/MR-LEDION-PANXHA

seems like his address could be --

I'm sure you can google it yourself from there.
      « Last Edit: Aug 01, 2019 11:45:36 am by JD »
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 20,721 posts | 6707 
      Reply #2: Jul 28, 2019 10:43:31 pm
      Is this the chap:

Wow mate, i reckon it is but there's no photo to see if it is. Great detective work bud.
      « Last Edit: Aug 01, 2019 11:44:56 am by JD, Reason: Address removed »
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 20,721 posts | 6707 
      Reply #3: Jul 28, 2019 10:52:58 pm
      Is this the chap:

I reckon this is deffo him......can you find an email address for him for me Bud? I'm looking can't see it but that might just be an Ozzie thing!
      « Last Edit: Aug 01, 2019 11:45:06 am by JD »

Quick Reply