Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

UK Liverpool FC Supporter Clubs

Read 89858 times
      blackout17
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 32 posts |
      • YNWA
      Re: UK Liverpool FC Supporter Clubs
      Reply #46: May 04, 2011 11:16:54 pm
      Hey guys! just set up a facebook community for fans from Cumbria, many fans from Cumbria on this board?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Liverpool-FC-Cumbria-Fanbase/128903457185295?ref=ts  feel free to join!

YNWA
      bossred1
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 140 posts |
      Reply #47: Sep 09, 2011 03:27:01 pm
      You'd be suprised how many Mancs are Liverpool fans. Yet you'd never get any scouse United or City fans :D
      That shows what a class side we are!
      martinviccars
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Liverpool Supporters Club
      Reply #48: Jan 27, 2012 05:03:17 pm

Hi.

Can anyone tell me if there is a supporters club in the South, near Bournemouth or Poole.

Thanks Martin.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #49: Jan 27, 2012 08:58:42 pm
      Hi.

Can anyone tell me if there is a supporters club in the South, near Bournemouth or Poole.

Thanks Martin.

Doesn't seem to be, nearest ones seem to be Exmouth or Fleet.  Start your own!

BigDRed
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #50: Jan 30, 2012 08:48:15 am
      I joined LFC reds last night, would someone please be kind enough to send me the relevant address/details to join up with kent reds.

Thanks  Craig.
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #51: Jan 30, 2012 09:35:10 am
      I joined LFC reds last night, would someone please be kind enough to send me the relevant address/details to join up with kent reds.

Thanks  Craig.

I think they folded Craig - not 100% sure though.

Where do you live?
      Anne_Holt
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #52: Feb 06, 2012 10:28:10 pm
      Hello folks. I'm new to forums, so not sure how to post properly so please forgive me if I've got this wrong. It looks like an interesting place to spend some time when I get the hang of it :-s
      I'm actually looking for a Liverpool Supporters club in the north east. Middlesbrough area would be great or Newcastle? Does anyone know of any? Thanks, Anne
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #53: Feb 08, 2012 03:59:36 pm
      I think they folded Craig - not 100% sure though.

Where do you live?

Think that is correct - yes
      Scotkoptite1
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      SC In Glasgow ?
      Reply #54: May 10, 2012 11:35:00 pm
      Heyy fellow reds new to the forums is there any supporters clubs up here in glasgow or how far from glasgow city centre they are

All help welcome thanks

YNWA
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Re: SC In Glasgow ?
      Reply #55: May 11, 2012 11:25:20 pm
      There is a Liverpool supporters club based in Glasgow, in fact someone from there signed up as GlasgowRed or something like that on here, and you can find them by googling I think.

Last time I checked they met on a few different places on Sauchiehall St. I once emailed them when I first came to here (Glasgow) for Uni but they never got back to me so I just watch the games with a few others out in the west end usually.

I'd say get in touch with them (http://www.glasgowreds.com) I think that's it. Although the homepage seems behind by a few months so I don't know if that means you'll get a quick reply.

Can't say if it's worth it or anything because I've never met up with them. But that's the only group I know of.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Re: SC In Glasgow ?
      Reply #56: May 12, 2012 12:03:23 pm
      Only one I'm aware of too - never hooked up with them. Got my own wee supporters club in the tv room with my two boys!

Out of interest KS67 - what boozers you use in west end?
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #57: May 12, 2012 04:10:29 pm
      Out of interest KS67 - what boozers you use in west end?

It depends, my dad has been working in/near Glasgow of the last few months so depends if I'm watching with him or my mates.

Coopers, Old Schoolhouse (The Primary), The Rock (although I'd prefer to avoid it), the Aragon, the Common Rooms. One of those usually. 

Depends on the game and the time.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #58: May 13, 2012 11:17:33 am
      Just curious - my nephew is a fan too lives west end. I'm south side so tends to be me and my boys on match days and missus stays in other room.
      AuldReekieReds
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #59: Nov 18, 2012 03:07:45 pm
      We have started a new Supporters' Club in Edinburgh - Auld Reekie Reds

Any Liverpool FC fans out there that live in Edinburgh (and the regions) who would like to join please visit our site www.auldreekiereds.com and/or our facebook page Auld Reekie Reds

Hoping to get fully established and affiliated as an official supporters club in time for the start of the new season. 8)
      kp2311
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #60: Feb 16, 2013 11:07:49 pm
      Was looking for info on any suppoters clubs in and around central scotland? sent a couple of emails to the Glasgow reds but like posts above never had a reply.
      Mazb81
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #61: May 30, 2013 10:44:03 pm
      I can't Quote on my phone.( YNWABairn )

Am sure I seen on the liverpool.tv website there is a supporters club in Falkirk there is a bus I know of which head's to Anfield from Falkirk. But herd you can't get tickets through it you need to get your own tickets form liverpool football club.

Sorry I realise this post was some time ago but do you still have any info on the contacts for the Falkirk supporters bus? Looking to get 2 seats for Steven Gerrard testimonial.
      Ed B
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #62: May 15, 2014 04:18:06 pm
      Hi

Did you find a supporters club? Im thinking of setting one unp in Brighton if there are none around.

Let me know
      SharonSr
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      • Car,Football and si-fi. Thats Me!
      Reply #63: Jun 24, 2014 09:40:43 pm
      Hi All

Could anyone tell me if there is a supporters club in or around Hampshire?

Thanks
      bigears
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #64: Jun 25, 2014 09:02:53 pm
      Hi All

Thanks
      http://www.liverpoolfc.com/fans/lfc-official-supporters-clubs/england-a-l#Thames Valley Supporters Club
      shays47
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #65: Jun 26, 2014 09:19:52 pm
      Are there any LFC supporters clubs in Plymouth or the South West who provide trips to games etc.  Have tried e-mailing LFC website, but nobody has replied.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #66: Jun 26, 2014 09:42:00 pm
      Are there any LFC supporters clubs in Plymouth or the South West who provide trips to games etc.  Have tried e-mailing LFC website, but nobody has replied.

See the link above mate....
      Woodsy18
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #67: Jun 29, 2014 11:08:53 pm
      Hi All

Thanks

I think we would easily be able to form a supporters club on the south coast, I live between Portsmouth and Southampton and there are a few of us around here who have asked the same question, the thames valley SC is a little bit too far to get to and so is Brighton. Are you in the general area? Thanks

Edit. The official website say they will not endorse any new SCs in the UK so I wonder how we can all get together to at least watch the game or try and get a trip up to Anfield organised? Just an idea..
      « Last Edit: Jun 29, 2014 11:35:16 pm by Woodsy18 »
      SharonSr
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      • Car,Football and si-fi. Thats Me!
      Reply #68: Jun 30, 2014 07:26:25 pm
      I think we would easily be able to form a supporters club on the south coast, I live between Portsmouth and Southampton and there are a few of us around here who have asked the same question, the thames valley SC is a little bit too far to get to and so is Brighton. Are you in the general area? Thanks

Edit. The official website say they will not endorse any new SCs in the UK so I wonder how we can all get together to at least watch the game or try and get a trip up to Anfield organised? Just an idea..

I'm in Fareham, but know a few Fans in Winchester too,

Quick Reply