Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

UK Liverpool FC Supporter Clubs

Read 89846 times
      scottish lfc fan
      • Forum John Toshack

• 271 posts | -4 
      Re: UK Liverpool FC Supporter Clubs
      Reply #23: Jul 14, 2009 06:23:52 pm
      Sound mate ta for letting me know
      Madscouser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,814 posts | 67 
      Reply #24: Jul 24, 2009 10:11:47 am
      Anyone from around the Gloucester / Cheltenham area ?

I see a load of fans waiting to go up to Anfileld by Elmbridge court roundabout on Home matchdays, and would like to find out more details
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #25: Jul 05, 2010 04:46:08 pm
      anyone from kent? get coaches up?
      YNWABairn
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 835 posts |
      • Anti Modern Football
      Reply #26: Jul 23, 2010 06:28:22 pm
      Anyone know of any in the central area of Scotland? Preferablly near Falkirk.
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #27: Jul 23, 2010 10:45:09 pm

I know theres one that meets in Glasgow. http://www.glasgowreds.com/

But i've emailed them in the past and they've not replied so i prefer to watch us with a few mates.
      The Famous Kopite
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 789 posts | -22 
      • Edinburgh to Liverpool 260miles 4 90mins worth it
      Reply #28: Jul 23, 2010 11:21:27 pm

There is one from Falkirk a bus goes down but you have to buy your own tickets i live in Linlithgow now From Edinburgh i head down once a month just stay over night and get the train from Haymarket i will try find out for you mate.

RyanBabs
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,145 posts | 39 
      • London town is burning down
      Reply #29: Jul 29, 2010 08:10:33 pm
      Any in Bristol?
      StevieG123

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #30: Jul 29, 2010 09:35:10 pm
      Yeah i'm in the south east, I might join one.
      Georgelfc
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts |
      Reply #31: Jul 30, 2010 01:48:44 am
      any in or near Chichester?
      JFT96_LFC
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 619 posts |
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #32: Aug 02, 2010 01:35:55 pm

i'll pm you an email address who you can contact for the falkirk LSC.
      GlasgowReds
      • Forum Youth Player

• 15 posts |
      Reply #33: Aug 04, 2010 02:32:49 am
      Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Glasgow Reds Liverpool Supporters Club, I would liketo invite anyone from Glasgow or the surrounding areas to contact us directly regarding meeting up for or travelling to games.

We have a great group of people from all areas of Scotland, England, Ireland and even a Norwegian in our group, and we have a great time everytime we get together.

The more the merrier, so either PM me or you can email glasgowreds@live.co.uk or contact the club secretary directly at graeme.carney@glasgowreds.com for more information.

And in response to....

But I've emailed them in the past and they've not replied so I prefer to watch us with a few mates.
      ... sorry if we missed you, although I handle all emails for the group and respond personally to each one. Feel free to contact us on either of the email addresses above. You and your mates would be more than welcome!

Kind Regards,
      Glasgow Reds
      The Famous Kopite
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 789 posts | -22 
      • Edinburgh to Liverpool 260miles 4 90mins worth it
      Reply #34: Aug 04, 2010 01:46:20 pm
      Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Glasgow Reds Liverpool Supporters Club, I would liketo invite anyone from Glasgow or the surrounding areas to contact us directly regarding meeting up for or travelling to games.

We have a great group of people from all areas of Scotland, England, Ireland and even a Norwegian in our group, and we have a great time everytime we get together.

The more the merrier, so either PM me or you can email glasgowreds@live.co.uk or contact the club secretary directly at graeme.carney@glasgowreds.com for more information.

And in response to....
      ... sorry if we missed you, although I handle all emails for the group and respond personally to each one. Feel free to contact us on either of the email addresses above. You and your mates would be more than welcome!

Kind Regards,
      Glasgow Reds

Thanks am from Edinburgh . We head down on the train and stay over night just wondering do you go every home game. ?

I will PM you later on at work and should not really be on the fourm .
      GlasgowReds
      • Forum Youth Player

• 15 posts |
      Reply #35: Aug 06, 2010 01:56:14 am
      We dont get to as many games as we would like to be honest thanks to the ticketing system at Liverpool, but when we do go we take between 16-33 people on a minibus or coach.

On ocassion we will stay overnight but to please the majority we usually travel down and back in the same as per most supporters clubs.

To ensure we get to meet up for all games, we have a few pubs in Glasgow City Centre that give us decent treatment and show the games for us either on Sky or the foreign channels. This means that as a group we can meet to enjoy the games together rather than sitting in our homes shouting at the TV like lunatics!  :laugh:

We have members from Fife who travel through when possible so you and your mates would be welcome to join us if you like. The train doesn't take that long from the capitol.  ;)

The same goes for anyone else who lives in or near to Glasgow, or even anyone else who is visiting the area, just get in touch and we will be happy for you to join us in a trip or in the pub or whatever.

Get in touch with your email address and we will happily put you on the Glasgow Reds Mailing List.

And once I figure out how to send PM's on here i'll get in touch with the other people who have enquired on here too.
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #36: Aug 16, 2010 03:48:54 pm
      Anyone use Kent Reds?
      jourdnaynwa
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #37: Sep 18, 2010 04:03:02 pm
      Anyone from around the Gloucester / Cheltenham area ?

I see a load of fans waiting to go up to Anfileld by Elmbridge court roundabout on Home matchdays, and would like to find out more details

hello madscouser, I have just moved to gloucester to work and dont have a clue about the place, just wandering if you found about any supporters groups like you posted about above or of any suggestions of where towatch the match tomorrow
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #38: Sep 27, 2010 11:52:12 am
      Anyone a member of one in Northern Ireland?
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #39: Sep 27, 2010 12:29:14 pm
      Anyone a member of one in Northern Ireland?

I was getting ready to ask that myself!
      YNWABairn
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 835 posts |
      • Anti Modern Football
      Supporters Clubs In Scotland
      Reply #40: Nov 22, 2010 05:00:43 pm
      Hello. I was wondering if there are supporters clubs in the central scotland area of scotland, obviously, that run a bus or two down to the games and back. As I stay in Falkirk, anywhere in Falkirk, Glasgow, Cumbernauld etc would be ideal, or even if the supporters group goes through anywhere near these places on their way down to Liverpool would be handy.

Just post them up if there are any and I'll see what can be done.

Cheers ;)
      Monobrow
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,425 posts | 27 
      Reply #41: Nov 23, 2010 12:36:58 am
      Anyone know of any clubs in the south west that make trips to games?
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #42: Jan 25, 2011 02:29:18 pm
      Hello. I was wondering if there are supporters clubs in the central scotland area of scotland, obviously, that run a bus or two down to the games and back. As I stay in Falkirk, anywhere in Falkirk, Glasgow, Cumbernauld etc would be ideal, or even if the supporters group goes through anywhere near these places on their way down to Liverpool would be handy.

Cheers ;)

I don't but I have watched a few games in The Smiddy in Cumbernauld when working away. Mad boozer that son.
      felix28medico
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #43: Feb 19, 2011 10:40:29 am
      So there are many supporters club coming up. This is really great!!
      Alba Red
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 108 posts |
      Reply #44: Feb 21, 2011 07:26:18 pm
      I can't Quote on my phone.( YNWABairn )

Am sure I seen on the liverpool.tv website there is a supporters club in Falkirk there is a bus I know of which head's to Anfield from Falkirk. But herd you can't get tickets through it you need to get your own tickets form liverpool football club.
      kevincarr10
      • Forum Youth Player

• 9 posts |
      Reply #45: Apr 22, 2011 12:58:47 pm

Cheers ;)
      im a member of the west of scotland supporters club, they normally get around 15 home games a season but has decreased a wee but this year. Going down on saturday. its worth a try. i will give you details if you get back to me

Quick Reply