Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Arsenal [Premier League] Sat 24th Aug @ 5:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 22nd of August and on this date LFC's match record is P12 W6 D5 L1

Worldwide Liverpool FC Supporters Clubs

Read 46823 times
      dnNeelis
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 34 posts |
      Re: Worldwide Liverpool FC Supporters Clubs
      Reply #100: Oct 09, 2015 03:35:57 pm

Thanks for helping! I will definitely consider that. Not sure if my friends want to pay that much since we are students haha. Do you think it is possible to try and get regular tickets, and if that isn't possible still get tickets for the reds bar. Or will those be sold out than?
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,156 posts | 205 
      Reply #101: Oct 09, 2015 05:57:09 pm
      Thanks for helping! I will definitely consider that. Not sure if my friends want to pay that much since we are students haha. Do you think it is possible to try and get regular tickets, and if that isn't possible still get tickets for the reds bar. Or will those be sold out than?

Reds bar sells out first as its the cheapest they are already on limited availability , ticket sales will be on priority  to those with previous attendance then members it could well go on general sale but that is normally chaos.

Custley11
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #102: Jun 11, 2016 03:13:22 pm
      Anyone interested in one or two tickets together for Derby at Goodison next season tip valcony?
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,331 posts | 474 
      Reply #103: Dec 23, 2016 06:23:58 pm
      bump this one,kinda interesting, these guys are doing a tour and visiting some of the lfc supporters clubs.https://www.facebook.com/AnfieldAway/.

Quick Reply