Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

England Squad vs Andorra/Croatia

Read 8888 times
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,010 posts | 3352 
      Re: England Squad vs Andorra/Croatia
      Reply #23: Sep 08, 2008 06:56:19 pm
      Embarrassing wasn't a strong enough word for Saturday's result. I know we won, but it was Andorra for fucks sake. Hardly the greatest nation in world football. We were constantly short of ideas and if that was the best group of players available to Fabio Capello then I'm the king of the England.

Croatia will give us another footballing lesson in a couple of days and I just hope we can find some form to come away with a draw. Ferdinand going over there in place of Lescott? Another shocking decision by Capello. Even if he does play for Everton, Lescott is one of the best defenders we have in that current squad, get rid of Ashley Cole who is highly overrated anyway and put Lescott at left back.

Early into his Englan career but Capello will not win England the world cup and we'll be mighty lucky to qualify from this group. I think Croatia will win the group, easily and we'll come second and fail in the play-offs. A world cup without England...oh the joys of the 2010 summer.
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,121 posts | 450 
      Re: England Squad vs Andorra/Croatia
      Reply #24: Sep 11, 2008 01:31:18 am
      I am hoping so lad we have never lost at Maksimir and it has become a cauldron for visiting teams it will be super electrifying because a big team like England is playing and there is nothing better then beating England. I hope some does in that ugly f**ker Rooney too .

Records are there to be broken! ;)

Quick Reply