Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

How's the weather?

Read 276622 times
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,632 posts | 1558 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Re: How's the weather?
      Reply #5083: Jul 11, 2022 05:51:46 pm
      Touched 30 degrees here this afternoon, too hot for me that is, got all my fans on but my two fur babies are suffering with their fur coats on...phew !!!
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,757 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #5084: Jul 12, 2022 11:28:55 am
      Going to be 27 and sunny, planned on taking the kids to the beach so it all worked out!
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #5085: Jul 16, 2022 07:29:39 pm
      Scorching.

Looking at 38 degrees on Monday.

People complaining, not me, a weekend in the garden is the stuff of dreams.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #5086: Jul 18, 2022 04:52:57 pm
      38C here too hot to even get off the sofa to get a cold drink 😁
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #5087: Jul 18, 2022 05:42:25 pm
      Roasting.

38 degrees here, I am dripping, still going to try get a run in though.
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,136 posts | 1192 
      Reply #5088: Jul 18, 2022 06:35:53 pm
      In the office earlier with air con so was fine but home now and it's silly hot. The missus has all of the curtains shut and windows closed to keep the heat out and we've got the fan on. In 30 years' time I wonder how many more of these hots days we might have - might have to move to Scotland at some point.
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,632 posts | 1558 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #5089: Jul 18, 2022 10:21:15 pm
      I really struggle with heat over 30 degrees as i have a heart condition and struggle to breath, really bad today and dreading tomorrow  >:( roll on wednesday with cooler conditons
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #5090: Jul 18, 2022 11:10:44 pm
      Took the day off and spent it instead on the rocks doing a bit of float fishing , managed to snag two nice bass , both if which I returned to fight another day , walked two miles along one of the best beaches in wales to come back and there wasn’t many left on it , at six this evening , think they had all gone home frazzled ,
      PTU
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,079 posts | 630 
      Reply #5091: Jul 18, 2022 11:17:59 pm
      Hot, the weather is hot...
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,632 posts | 1558 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #5092: Jul 19, 2022 09:47:39 pm
      Reached 39.8 madness, thank god today's almost over.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,971 posts | 2051 
      Reply #5093: Jul 20, 2022 01:48:31 am
      Reached 39.8 madness, thank god today's almost over.

Just unbelievable. I was in Paris today and it reached 41. To see it reaching that level in the UK with those widespread fire in Londo though really rams it home.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #5094: Jul 20, 2022 01:50:54 am
      F***ing 0 here this morning ...cold as F**k!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #5095: Jul 20, 2022 04:41:39 pm
      F***ing 0 here this morning ...cold as f**k!

:lmao: Really  :o
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,632 posts | 1558 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #5096: Jul 20, 2022 07:01:50 pm
      Just unbelievable. I was in Paris today and it reached 41. To see it reaching that level in the UK with those widespread fire in Londo though really rams it home.

Crazy times, the UK was hotter than 98% of the World yesterday.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #5097: Sep 28, 2022 10:23:40 pm
      Thoughts out to FL Red hope you and yours are safe.
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,632 posts | 1558 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #5098: Sep 29, 2022 02:33:00 pm

here here, thinking about you mate and hoping you and your family are all safe and well.
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,757 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #5099: Sep 29, 2022 02:37:36 pm

Yeah fingers crossed for him.

We got hit with Hurricane Fiona last week and the damage done by that is still shocking to see around the street. We get Hurricanes here on east coast of Canada but nothing like we saw last week.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #5100: Sep 30, 2022 11:15:58 am

Thanks guys. We took a direct hit. Me and the family rode it out in a 3rd floor condo in Naples with some friends. Weren’t sure what we would have to come back to but our house was still here intact and thankfully no water got inside. Some water in our garage but nothing we can’t clean up. However the storm tore everything in the area up really good. It’s kind of surreal. Two local barrier islands where people live (one is sanibel which is a popular tourist spot) are now completely cutoff from the mainland as their bridges and causeways were damaged or destroyed. Fort Myers Beach doesn’t even look the same anymore. So much water came through. This area will be cleaning up for who knows how long. But we are safe and that’s all that matters. Not sure when our power will be restored, but happy to have a dry home.

HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #5101: Sep 30, 2022 11:40:20 am
      Thanks guys. We took a direct hit. Me and the family rode it out in a 3rd floor condo in Naples with some friends. Weren’t sure what we would have to come back to but our house was still here intact and thankfully no water got inside. Some water in our garage but nothing we can’t clean up. However the storm tore everything in the area up really good. It’s kind of surreal. Two local barrier islands where people live (one is sanibel which is a popular tourist spot) are now completely cutoff from the mainland as their bridges and causeways were damaged or destroyed. Fort Myers Beach doesn’t even look the same anymore. So much water came through. This area will be cleaning up for who knows how long. But we are safe and that’s all that matters. Not sure when our power will be restored, but happy to have a dry home.

At least you are all safe that’s the only thing that matters.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #5102: Sep 30, 2022 11:47:42 am

Glad your safe man.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #5103: Sep 30, 2022 11:52:53 am
      28 in Greece.
      Stay safe FL Red.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #5104: Oct 05, 2022 12:39:47 am

Just seeing this. Hope you and yours are good, mate 👍
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #5105: Oct 05, 2022 12:15:06 pm
      Just seeing this. Hope you and yours are good, mate 👍

Thanks, all good here. Still waiting to get power back but that’s just a nuisance compared to what some have to deal with. Internet is spotty so it’s been hard to work as well because I work from home. But it has freed me up to be able to help out some other folks that have way worse damage/situation than us. Unfortunately I can now truly appreciate what people are going through in a large scale disaster.

Quick Reply