Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Keegan Petition

Read 12241 times
      Black and White Blood
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 7 posts |
      Keegan Petition
      Sep 05, 2008 11:41:30 pm
      Guy’s please don’t become annoyed at me posting on here, this is just a quick post to say thank you, you fans are with us as the most passionate and loyal fans in the world – The support your fans have show to us Newcastle United supporters has been fantastic – THANK YOU!   Seriously, from a fellow football supporter to the next THANK YOU!  If anyone else would like to offer support towards Kevin Keegan and make a protest towards these endless money grabbing cronies who continue to destroy fans football clubs please feel free to sign the petition.

http://www.petitiononline.com/DWMANUFC/petition.html

Again thank you, and best of luck in the future…!  :)
      « Last Edit: Sep 05, 2008 11:48:28 pm by County_Rd_Kopite, Reason: Took the first bit off, bit pointles now. »
      MsGerrard
      Re: Keegan Petition
      Reply #1: Sep 05, 2008 11:56:06 pm
      Signed

All the best mate ;)
      Black and White Blood
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 7 posts |
      Reply #2: Sep 06, 2008 12:01:23 am
      Thanks mate, I appreciate it - I hope I don’t get too much stick of you guys posting here, just wanted to express my thanks.  I've received some amazing emails of support from LFC supporters, honestly there is no other supporters as dedicated as you and us  - Seriously thanks (Of course LFC for the league)
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #3: Sep 06, 2008 12:02:04 am
      No problem with you posting on the forum Black and white Blood, supporters of all teams are welcome here providing they don't post solely to wind us up except the blueshite.

Its a shame Keegan has gone.

''I would just love it'' if he had been around for another 4-3 thriller like 96 one of my all time favorite matches  ;D

signed

and good luck
      Black and White Blood
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 7 posts |
      Reply #4: Sep 06, 2008 12:03:53 am
      Mate thanks!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #5: Sep 06, 2008 12:10:10 am
      Thanks mate, I appreciate it - I hope I don’t get too much stick of you guys posting here, just wanted to express my thanks.  I've received some amazing emails of support from LFC supporters, honestly there is no other supporters as dedicated as you and us  - Seriously thanks (Of course LFC for the league)

No problem, always got time for any other genuine footy fan, well except the scum and the blueshite  >:D
      Met Keegan a few times when I was a young girl, great bloke.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #6: Sep 06, 2008 12:17:31 am
      Signed

I always liked Keegan and wish him all the best, and can relate to the boardroom crisis at Newcatle, as all Liverpool fans can
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #7: Sep 06, 2008 12:27:52 am
      All done.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #8: Sep 06, 2008 12:33:53 am
      Steady on steady on.

Now I 'used' to have a lot of time for Newcastle fans.  I 'used' to think they weren't a million miles from us.  However, I've heard the 'In your Liverpool slums' once too many often from their entire crowd up at St James so forgive me if I don't join in your silly F***ing petition.

You lot are your clubs on worst enemy. 

We might be a laughing stock off the pitch, but you lot are a laughing stock in the stands as well.
      Black and White Blood
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 7 posts |
      Reply #9: Sep 06, 2008 12:36:15 am
      Thanks, I know to the rest of the nation believe we are a joke.  People just can’t understand how fans can have such an affinity with Keegan.  I know you fans appreciate this bond, you’ve experienced with the likes of Shanks, Bob Paisley even Joe Fagin.  These people were red and white inside out, they loved your club, they cared about the fans and the city, they weren’t just a manager of a club they were the figure head of Liverpool as a City.  They took pride in being honest with the fans – That’s the same as us with Keegan.

While I’m on here, I would love to reminisce 10 years, I remember coming to the great Anfield with Newcastle, I think we drew 1-1 or 2-2, but before kick off, one of our fans and his son walked the length of the pitch to the Kop and placed a Reith in the goal mouth as a mark of respect to the anniversary of the tragic event that occurred at Hillsburgh – What an atmosphere, at the end of the match your fans stood up and clapped until everyone of our fans had left the stadium.  No where else in the world would other fans do this – Football=Liverpool FC (and of course I have to say Newcastle United FC) :-)
      Black and White Blood
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 7 posts |
      Reply #10: Sep 06, 2008 12:43:28 am
      JD - I fully understand mate...

Please lads I'm not here looking for signatures, you've given pleanty of support alread - I just as a fan wanted to say THANK YOU!

I think the banter inside the ground is what makes the atmosphere; however, it’s the respect that fans have for each other outside the ground that makes a special fan base.  I think I speak for the majority of NUFC supporters, when I say we regard LFC fans as the very best (with us).

But hey mate, I fully understand you view point
      All the best mate
      « Last Edit: Sep 06, 2008 12:51:52 am by Black and White Blood »
      Doddzy89
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 704 posts |
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #11: Sep 06, 2008 12:47:05 am
      I am signing this petiton not for Newcastle but to get greedy money grabbing tw*ts out of football
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #12: Sep 06, 2008 01:02:54 am
      I personally have never had any grievances with Newcastle fans , and i think that they are in a situation simmer to our selves with the yanks? so i wish them all the best.( well the true fans that is)
      Black and White Blood
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 7 posts |
      Reply #13: Sep 06, 2008 01:30:03 am
      Thanks gareth g mate
      AJ
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #14: Sep 06, 2008 02:40:32 am
      Signed though I doubt it will make any difference at all!
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #15: Sep 06, 2008 08:03:29 am
      Signed it, though more because I don't like Denis Wise than anything else. :D
      Black and White Blood
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 7 posts |
      Reply #16: Sep 06, 2008 10:56:02 am
      Thanks lads, it is appreciated!
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,121 posts | 450 
      Reply #17: Sep 06, 2008 09:24:45 pm
      Done!
      lfcwill
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 102 posts |
      Reply #18: Sep 06, 2008 09:42:28 pm
      signed.kev keegan is a liverpool and newcastle legend.he must stay in the game at some level
      drawde
      • Forum David Johnson

• 234 posts | -1 
      • Adward
      Reply #19: Sep 06, 2008 10:15:04 pm
      F**k Denis Wise, the ex Swindon/Leeds tw*t.

Signed, good luck in the petition. And JD, how would you feel if Rafa left for the same reasons? You'd feel pretty F***ing pissed off, just like the Newcastle supporters do.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8520 
      Reply #20: Sep 06, 2008 10:30:33 pm
      But why is everyone sucking up to the geordies - JD made a good f***in point - the newcastle fans are another bunch of sky loving muppets - I have seen other sites who are literally foaming at the mouth of over some of the things Carragher has said - and whats the first thing they come up with if he wasn't a footballer - yep thats right a criminal.

I'm telling you now they one cheeky bunch of fuckers - anyone who has been to a Newcastle game in the last couple of seasons will know what I'm on about - and don't forget the added hostility of us supposedly nicking the Capital of Culture.

I could also add they are scruffy fuckers to boot - but anyone watching sports news over the last couple of days  will have seen that. Sorry I haven't signed.

And don't even try to draw conclusions with the yanks - least we know they know F**k all  - whats Ashley's excuse (and don't forget he is a cockney, who not so long ago is supposed to have supported Spurs). There rant over!!
      drawde
      • Forum David Johnson

• 234 posts | -1 
      • Adward
      Reply #21: Sep 07, 2008 09:49:29 am
      But why is everyone sucking up to the geordies - JD made a good f***in point - the newcastle fans are another bunch of sky loving muppets - I have seen other sites who are literally foaming at the mouth of over some of the things Carragher has said - and whats the first thing they come up with if he wasn't a footballer - yep thats right a criminal.

I'm telling you now they one cheeky bunch of fuckers - anyone who has been to a Newcastle game in the last couple of seasons will know what I'm on about - and don't forget the added hostility of us supposedly nicking the Capital of Culture.

I could also add they are scruffy fuckers to boot - but anyone watching sports news over the last couple of days  will have seen that. Sorry I haven't signed.

And don't even try to draw conclusions with the yanks - least we know they know F**k all  - whats Ashley's excuse (and don't forget he is a cockney, who not so long ago is supposed to have supported Spurs). There rant over!!

Yeah, all supporters have bad ones. The bad Liverpool ones who cry "Munich, Munich." The bad Man Utd ones who cry "Heysel."

The excuse for Ashley is he knows F**k all as well, obviously. let's see Benitez get sacked or resign, imagine how pissed you'd be? Pissed enough to start a petition? Pissed enough to boycott the game? At least have some sympathy for Newcastle fans, they have to put up with this sh*t from owners all the time.

And calling the Newcastle supporters "sky loving muppets"...

Let's just say the ambitions Liverpool fans have for the title are a teensy bit ambitious. Robbie Keane for 20m?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8520 
      Reply #22: Sep 07, 2008 03:07:12 pm
      What has £20 million for Robbie Keane got to do with Geordie scruffs, WE have ambitions because we have seen and done it before, unlike that shower of eternal losers. And yes I was there the last time we won the title.

Drawde they are Sky loving muppets - how many of the wankers turned up when that tw*t Jim White(the scottish n*b off SSN) was at St James Park for the official unveiling of Michael Owen. Was there any scenes like this when we bought Nando - don't think so.

"They have to put up with this sh*t from owners all the time" - Maybe they should of done something in protest when that Freddy Sheppard virtually took the piss out of them, remember when they claimed the shirts are made for a fiver and all the geordie women are dogs stuff in the NOTW. Oh and what the F**k is a petition going to do, I can imagine Ashley, Mort and Wise are shitting themselves.

Oh and if I'm not mistaken Rafa has been fu**ed around has he not, November last year, Liverpool fans marched down Oakfield Road before the Porto game and generally made loads of noise before and during the game in protest over the treatment of Rafa by those two yank fuckwits. Would the Geordies have stood with us then. You F***ing kidding, did they not chant USA at Anfield. 

Surely you're getting Man U mixed up with Everton as well, it's always them moaning about Heysel, Man U generally go on about Hillsborough. And when was the last time you heard Munich chanted at Anfield.

Quick Reply