Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Conspiracy Theories

Read 25060 times
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Conspiracy Theories
      Sep 05, 2008 11:57:40 pm
      I love them, sorry but I've been addicted to youtube at the moment..... some amazing and wacky theories out there...

couple caught my eye.... one about some planet that will pass the earth in 2012 and mess up our planet for a while and the worst one
      is about a man who thinks the world is hollow, and ufos come out of it......  :lmao: classic

anybody interested in conspiracies,    anybody got any good ones....

just watched one where a man runs from a guided missile.....sounds just like something that would happen to me....i only went down the shop for a paper and somebody fired a guided missile at me.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkLvvWP6BAA&feature=related this is funny though
      « Last Edit: Sep 06, 2008 08:55:43 am by ayrton77, Reason: Spelling »
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Re: anybody like conspiricy theories
      Reply #1: Sep 06, 2008 12:09:34 am
      :lmao:
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #2: Sep 06, 2008 12:11:02 am
      :lmao: That's immense!

Like it fella!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #3: Sep 06, 2008 12:27:03 am
      couple caught my eye.... one about some planet that will pass the earth in 2012 and mess up our planet for a while and the worst one
      is about a man who thinks the world is hollow, and ufos come out of it......  :lmao: classic

Finger crossed its a 'spelling' planet.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Re: Conspiracy Theories
      Reply #4: Sep 07, 2008 04:43:46 pm
      I don't know about anyone else but it seems to me like the whole concept of conspiracy theories is growing more popular these days.

Especially where governments are concerned.

Shall we start our own about Tom Hicks?
      Watt
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 884 posts | 22 
      Reply #5: Sep 07, 2008 05:21:47 pm
      I loooove conspiracy theories!!! My brother and I can sit and watch all sorts of craziness, some of it is hilarious!!!

The landing on the Moon is a hoax, Bill Gates is Satan's servant/Antichrist, "Big Brother" is watching us... And the not sooo funny ones (Yes! I'm a bit paranoid!!)  CIA murdered Kennedy, 9/11 was arranged, the same with Princess Dianas accident. The Freemasonry is a Superpower. And AIDS is a biological weapon..... :o

Open a beer and watch Zeitgeist, Loose Change. The JFK film with Kevin Costner is very good too, and I bet its plenty more. Its thrilling!!! :laugh:

I guess if Bill Gates fails to be Antichrist, Tom Hicks could be a good replacement, Kenny. He fits the description pretty well.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #6: Sep 07, 2008 06:44:23 pm
      The JFK film with Kevin Costner is very good too, and I bet its plenty more. Its thrilling!!! :laugh:

Need to be careful with this film though. I saw it when I was a teenager, and believed it was more of a documentary than a film!  ::) In fact, it's obviously dramatised for the cinema, but I was astonished at the number of liberties Oliver Stone took when turning the events into his story.

I have found a site which list all the errors/changes Stone made in his film, interesting reading IMO! ;)

http://www.jfk-online.com/jfk100menu.html
      Watt
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 884 posts | 22 
      Reply #7: Sep 07, 2008 06:58:37 pm
      Need to be careful with this film though. I saw it when I was a teenager, and believed it was more of a documentary than a film!  ::) In fact, it's obviously dramatised for the cinema, but I was astonished at the number of liberties Oliver Stone took when turning the events into his story.

I have found a site which list all the errors/changes Stone made in his film, interesting reading IMO! ;)

http://www.jfk-online.com/jfk100menu.html

Oooooh! Another conspiracy!!! ;) ;)
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #8: Sep 07, 2008 08:06:03 pm
      I guess if Bill Gates fails to be Antichrist, Tom Hicks could be a good replacement, Kenny. He fits the description pretty well.

;) You're absolutely right!
      el nino9
      • Forum John Barnes

• 417 posts |
      Reply #9: Sep 08, 2008 10:20:49 pm
      I still standby my Theory that Sammi Hyypia is a Terminator and John Connor was a red!!!

Sammi was sent back to terminate the opposition, protect the honours list and Drive a fuel tanker into Old Trafford!!!

I think that Skrtel is the newer model but he is still awaiting further instructions from Sammi.

One day Sammi will be gone and all that will be left proving that he left  will be a crater in Stanley park!!!!!
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #10: Sep 08, 2008 10:35:10 pm
      He'll be back
      el nino9
      • Forum John Barnes

• 417 posts |
      Reply #11: Sep 08, 2008 10:36:39 pm
      robbyr
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #12: Sep 10, 2008 11:06:59 am
      I loooove conspiracy theories!!! My brother and I can sit and watch all sorts of craziness, some of it is hilarious!!!

The landing on the Moon is a hoax, Bill Gates is Satan's servant/Antichrist, "Big Brother" is watching us... And the not sooo funny ones (Yes! I'm a bit paranoid!!)  CIA murdered Kennedy, 9/11 was arranged, the same with Princess Dianas accident. The Freemasonry is a Superpower. And AIDS is a biological weapon..... :o...
      j

Open a beer and watch Zeitgeist, Loose Change. The JFK film with Kevin Costner is very good too, and I bet its plenty more. Its thrilling!!! :laugh:

Just taken your advice and watched loose change,  was very good, the spookiest part that makes you realise there is a lot of truth in this is the BBC interview, while they were saying the americans have just confirmed that building 7 has just collapsed, our camera zooms in to see the building standing in the distance.....then the live picture starts to get scrambled as the bbc presenters tries to carry on...sorry for the problems we are having he says......
      « Last Edit: Sep 10, 2008 11:31:24 am by ayrton77 »
      robbyr
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #13: Sep 11, 2008 02:11:56 pm
      also bill hicks is mentioned by name at teh end of zeigheist...

does bill have an ulteria motive to own LFC, does he see a collective threat to the cronies intentions of worldwide domination, can the kop lead the world out of enslavement....ha ha just a thought, but is teh kop a collective conciousness at times as we do sometimes speak with many voices but one intention
      Shay
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,732 posts | 46 
      Reply #14: Sep 11, 2008 05:15:38 pm
      also bill hicks is mentioned by name at teh end of zeigheist...

does bill have an ulteria motive to own LFC, does he see a collective threat to the cronies intentions of worldwide domination, can the kop lead the world out of enslavement....ha ha just a thought, but is teh kop a collective conciousness at times as we do sometimes speak with many voices but one intention

Our owner is called TOM Hicks.  You know like THicks.

BILL Hicks was a comedian who tragically died of cancer aged only 32.

As I haven't seen Zeigheist I don't know which one is mentioned but I would guess the comedian is better known in Hollywood/film making circles.
      robbyr
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #15: Sep 11, 2008 10:10:54 pm
      probably related...as all those rich people are related and inbred, like some others in this country....ahem
      robbyr
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #16: Sep 15, 2008 10:13:38 am

The landing on the Moon is a hoax, Bill Gates is Satan's servant/Antichrist, "Big Brother" is watching us... And the not sooo funny ones (Yes! I'm a bit paranoid!!)  CIA murdered Kennedy, 9/11 was arranged, the same with Princess Dianas accident. The Freemasonry is a Superpower. And AIDS is a biological weapon..... :o

do a search for alex jones on youtube....brilliant stuff, he goes on and on and is very intelligent, he has predicted what would happen 8 years ago, and its all coming true, this man I great.... he says that google is just a CIA front,who spy on everybody, and the internet is due to be completly censored and fee paying.....this man actually gives americans a good name, the first intelligent american on the 21st centuary
      « Last Edit: Sep 15, 2008 10:23:49 am by robbyr »
      robbyr
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #17: Dec 17, 2008 11:58:22 pm
      so much for free speech in the free world... who agrees that this is out of order,
      this is what the whole world will be like in ten years if aj is correct
      this man could start a revolution in the USA within five years, he is so convincing.

also ... is anybody aware of blatant, censorship of valid arguments on youtube, I posted a couple of things and they were removed, they mainly consisted of thological speak about how to make the world a better and safer place.........it seems somebody doesnt want it that way

also, where does this man gets his facts...... is this true, he says 20% of USA children are on drugs, not the illegal kind, but some sorts of prozac type drugs to stop them getting depressed, another amazing figure 75% of kids in care in USA are on these types of drugs.....wtf is happening to that country........ also they have now got army on home soil for the first time, and a army youth type brigade thing (like the nazi youth)

the one thing i dont believe is about chemtrails....they are saying they put chemicals in the plane full to make us all dumn...seems to be working with most

is anybody shocked by these figures and facts
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoyn_doplUM
      « Last Edit: Dec 18, 2008 12:14:22 am by robbyr »
      robbyr
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #18: Dec 30, 2008 11:24:44 pm
      i would just like to update my post .... with a very important bit of news.... well apparently the financial times editors have now admitted that the new world order is true.... they are on the inside.... here is the link....   what do you all think http://www.liberator.dk/debatforum/index.php?showtopic=1682
      RedStorm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,746 posts | 142 
      • YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
      Reply #19: Jan 01, 2009 11:49:43 pm
      I very much agree with you guys.
      I absolutely love Conspiracy theories and watch many documentaries.
      Yes, Zeitgeist is great. Loose Change 2 is very informative.
      I agree that Alex Jones is wonderful how he sticks it to the Establishment and tells it like it is. His ENDGAME is stunning.
      9/11 is certainly an inside job. The official statements by the government has more holes in it than swiss cheese.
      I think the moon landing is also a massive hoax.
      Alex Jones' Infowars and Prison planet sites are great. Also check the site What Really Happened and also Henrymakow.com
      Freemasonry around the world pulls most strings and intertwined with all that is the sinister Bilderberg Group.

It's great to see other LFC fans share this passion of mine.
      SuperSkrtel
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 387 posts |
      Reply #20: Jan 03, 2009 01:19:23 am
      I love conspiracy theories myself the videos of Bill Cooper are very interesting and well worth a look. I've watched a lot of Alex Jones stuff over the last couple of months myself but in my opinion there is something not right with him
      robbyr
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #21: Jan 03, 2009 11:08:45 pm
      I love conspiracy theories myself the videos of Bill Cooper are very interesting and well worth a look. I've watched a lot of Alex Jones stuff over the last couple of months myself but in my opinion there is something not right with him
      i sometimes think these people are doing all this for a financial gain (the presenters of the theories), but i think with alex he is 100% genuine, i would like somebody to prove me wrong though, because i cant stop listening to the feller.

the latest theory revolves around an escelation to the israel conflict that could draw in iran, and so then russia , then usa, then we have world war 3
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,265 posts | 2826 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #22: Jan 04, 2009 01:28:42 am
      Strange how most conspiracy theories are U.S.A based as are ufo sightings. Land of the free and brave and f**ked up  :f_tongueincheek:

Quick Reply