Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Conspiracy Theories

Read 25061 times
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Re: Conspiracy Theories
      Reply #138: May 27, 2010 11:33:31 pm
      This is really quite bemusing. Can't people accept that F***ing horrible things go on in the world?

Do you deny the Holocaust?
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #139: May 27, 2010 11:35:55 pm
      Alex Jones does. As do lots of 911 conspiracy theory sympathisers (though I'm not saying for one minute I think anyone on here does).
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #140: May 27, 2010 11:46:12 pm
      Have you heard the ripple of detonations it would take to bring down buildings that big? It would have sounded like an atomic bomb, just before the buildings started to come down. Haven't heard it on any audio I've heard. If the squibs are proof, then why do the squibs only start after the towers start to collapse? (Maybe because it's the weight of 50 storeys above pushing the dust through the already broken windows?). The buildings didn't come straight down like a controlled demolition. They spewed outwards - hitting buildings including Building 7 which was 300 foot away.

But please feel free to ignore me and quote Alex Jones and the rest of the misinformation.
      The argument about explosive sounds is unwinnable for both sides-I've reached stalemate in the past on this one because one person's explosions are another person's exploding fuel tanks or the sound of an enormous building crashing down. There are videos and earwitness statements regarding explosive sounds on but like I say this argument is unwinnable. It is worth bearing in mind also the choice of microphone on the day. When standard controlled demolitions are recorded the film crew make an effort to record the sounds and make it impressive-the collapse on 9/11 took everyone by surprise.

The squibs could be squibs which are mistimed detonations. They look just like other controlled demolition squibs.

Top down demolition.
      The above video came from a search for top-down demolition. Notice how the debris 'spewed outward' as you suggest it shouldn't have. Top down demolitions are used less often than bottom up demolitions which look just like the collapse of WTC7.
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #141: May 27, 2010 11:54:17 pm
      "Do you deny the holocaust?" WTF

Gow, do you have a source for your statement about lots of 911 truthers think this?

I'm going to leave this thread before I say something I'll regret.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,455 posts | 4585 
      Reply #142: May 28, 2010 01:05:43 am
      Which holocaust?

The african slave,the apache indians,the aboriginies,the rawandans,the irish,the armenians,the palestinians,the bosnians or the jewish one?.

What a stupid thing to say to deny the holocaust.

WT7 was pulled,you cant bring a building that big down in 3 seconds without the aid of detonators.

False flags are carried out by countries to get public opinion onside for a goverment agenda ie: war on terror,its what hitler did when the nazis torched the riechstag building and blamed it on the jews.
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #143: May 28, 2010 11:22:08 am
      Any ideas on the alien crash at Roswell many years ago...?
      Baustinsali08
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,514 posts | 29 
      Reply #144: May 28, 2010 12:18:36 pm
      Okay, reading all of what was said on 9/11, first off I am an American. The 9/11 conspiracies is all bs, it's been done over and over and people get different ideas they are all wrong. The only theory that the government has really hidden, imo, is that the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania was probably shot down by the military and wasn't some heroic people on the plane, that was a cover up, but in defense they couldn't help but save lives.
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #145: May 28, 2010 12:33:19 pm
      Okay, reading all of what was said on 9/11, first off I am an American. The 9/11 conspiracies is all bs, it's been done over and over and people get different ideas they are all wrong. The only theory that the government has really hidden, imo, is that the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania was probably shot down by the military and wasn't some heroic people on the plane, that was a cover up, but in defense they couldn't help but save lives.
      So your argument is you're right and 9/11 skeptics are wrong?
      That's a pretty convincing argument!
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #146: May 28, 2010 01:02:24 pm
      Now something that I am a bit more skeptical about is the landing on the moon.
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #147: May 28, 2010 10:42:19 pm
      Now something that I am a bit more skeptical about is the landing on the moon.
      Why?
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #148: May 28, 2010 11:02:21 pm
      Just think there's more chance that that was 'set-up' than other conspiracies.
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #149: May 28, 2010 11:10:40 pm
      And do you have a reason for thinking there was a greater chance than other conspiracies?
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,455 posts | 4585 
      Reply #150: May 28, 2010 11:30:35 pm
      Man has not and will not set foot on the moon.
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #151: Jun 04, 2010 11:01:25 pm
      The US government is now officially attacking conspiracy theories!

http://www.america.gov/conspiracy_theories.html

Expect to see utter nonsense mixed up with valid points thus attempting to render valid points as nonsense.
      MrKite
      • Forum Sami Hyypia

• 475 posts | -2 
      Reply #152: Jun 05, 2010 11:56:46 pm
      We can make a conspiracy about anything that has ever happened in this world..
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #153: Jun 06, 2010 12:25:02 am
      We can make a conspiracy about anything that has ever happened in this world..

Does that make them any less valid, or worthy of discussion?
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #154: Jun 09, 2010 12:12:01 am
      World for 9/11 truth has just released this very short clip of the collapse of World Trade Center 7.

If you believe the official story (NIST 2008) then this happened because of an office fire at a single column.
      http://building7footage.com/
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,455 posts | 4585 
      Reply #155: Jun 09, 2010 12:14:57 am
      DETONATORS bought down the towers it was not the impact of the plane or its fuel,aviation fuel vapourises once lit.

Very sinister and the things goverments do to fulfill their agenda.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #156: Jun 09, 2010 04:58:39 pm
      Show me proof detonators did that. If you can, then i will say no more.

But nothing ive seen says that is the case at all, and frankly its insulting to all involved that things like that are said.
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #158: Jun 09, 2010 06:00:29 pm
      For those who think the US government would never harm its own, check this out:
      http://www.gtr5.com/

and this
      http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662&page=1

and this
      http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf

and this
      http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/

But of course, it's all just a conspiracy theory - even though the documents have been authenticated...

I think the gullible people are those who think some governments are NOT capable of such acts...
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #159: Jun 09, 2010 08:37:33 pm
      Show me proof detonators did that. If you can, then I will say no more.
      But nothing ive seen says that is the case at all, and frankly its insulting to all involved that things like that are said.

BigV
      You have made a number of points already in this thread; I've tried to deal with each of them. If I'm talking bollocks tell me why. It's been a while since so I'll refresh (for my sake as well as yours). It starts on page 4. Within those pages I've also explained everything that Gow put to me so of course bring up any points there that you think I may be incorrect on.

1) You suggested that OBL had taken responsibility for the attacks. I suggested not. If he has taken responsibility show me when and I'll consider the evidence. OBL's involvement is not by the way crucial to my scientific evidence of a controlled demolition.
      2) You said you didn't have blind faith in the official theory or wtte. If you don't have blind faith where is your evidence/what makes you so sure? If it is that you totally trust government versions of events then we can discuss that
      3) You pointed out that I am also showing blind faith in other people's opinions. I pointed out that I have verified calculations made and reached my own conclusions based on a 18 year career in Physics (including postgrad degree and degree).
      4) You asked did I join this just to belittle everyone with my superior knowledge. I can assure you this is not the case but I did accept my tone may be wrong at times. I'm an insensitive bloke, I'm afraid! I would not feel superior to anyone who does buy the official theory-I was one of those people 2 years ago.
      5) You have said it it was offensive to families of the bereaved. I gave you links where family members were calling for a re-investigation. Many of them (but admittedly not all) are on the side of 9/11 sceptics.

And now you've asked for proof of detonation. I think I've done that already.
      1) free fall collapse of WTC7
      2) Professors Harrit and Jones' paper where they showed explosive unexploded chips were present in the World Trade Center dust.

The 10 minute presentation that Shabs suggested gives you the characteristics of a controlled demolition and then considers explains how WTC7's collapse matches those characteristics.
      His second video is WTC7 worker Barry Jennings RIP giving witness of explosions in WTC7 before an office fire?/final detonations caused its global collapse. Can you explain these explosions or is BJ bullsh"tting?
      KiK then shows that the US government was capable of such an act.

Put the pieces together and what do you conclude?

Finchie
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #160: Jun 09, 2010 09:36:40 pm
      OBL is wanted over the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya, by the FBI - nothing else.
      http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/terrorists/terbinladen.htm

"On June 5, 2006, the Muckraker Report contacted the FBI Headquarters, to learn why Bin Laden’s Most Wanted poster did not indicate that Usama was also wanted in connection with 9/11. The Muckraker Report spoke with Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI. When asked why there is no mention of 9/11 on Bin Laden’s Most Wanted web page, Tomb said, “The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.”

Surprised by the ease in which this FBI spokesman made such an astonishing statement, I asked, “How this was possible?” Tomb continued, “Bin Laden has not been formally charged in connection to 9/11.” I asked, “How does that work?” Tomb continued, “The FBI gathers evidence. Once evidence is gathered, it is turned over to the Department of Justice. The Department of Justice than decides whether it has enough evidence to present to a federal grand jury. In the case of the 1998 United States Embassies being bombed, Bin Laden has been formally indicted and charged by a grand jury. He has not been formally indicted and charged in connection with 9/11 because the FBI has no hard evidence connected Bin Laden to 9/11.”
      http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article13664.htm

If you go to the link, there's a number - if you don't believe it in black and white, call the FBI yourself and ask them.

What more proof do you want?

people have said that he took responsibility - I beg to differ:
      DOHA, Qatar (CNN) -- Islamic militant leader Osama bin Laden, the man the United States considers the prime suspect in last week's terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, denied any role Sunday in the actions believed to have killed thousands.

In a statement issued to the Arabic satellite channel Al Jazeera, based in Qatar, bin Laden said, "The U.S. government has consistently blamed me for being behind every occasion its enemies attack it.

"I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons," bin Laden's statement said.

"I have been living in the Islamic emirate of Afghanistan and following its leaders' rules. The current leader does not allow me to exercise such operations," bin Laden said.
      http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/09/16/inv.binladen.denial/

Quick Reply