Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Conspiracy Theories

Read 25062 times
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Re: Conspiracy Theories
      Reply #184: Sep 22, 2011 06:03:56 am
      That's one of the stupidest things I've read in a while Del Boca Vista. You've lost any form of credibility with me. *shrugs*

it is a poorly set out post but despite what you think many people question the royal family and what's going on, I wondered of its ties with football, something I hadn't thought of.. surely you can admit that to some degree Liverpool have always been 'against the system' and Man U have been favored by it?
      LFCexiled
      Reply #185: Sep 22, 2011 08:32:31 am
      surely you can admit that to some degree Liverpool have always been 'against the system' and Man U have been favored by it?

Surely you can admit that they have just been run better as a company and any potential financial benefit has been exploited.

You could by equal measure say that our success was down to the same factors as you insinuate theirs is or is the illuminati (if it exists) only a modern society?

It's a simple cyclic thing, everything goes in circles be it fashion, music, society etc and that's the way it is.

In turn of the Century (1900) New York the newspapers were celebrity obsessed with young starlets grabbing front page headlines with sensational stories of their secret lives of drink and cocaine binges, 100 years later we're in the cycle.

Sometimes the mind can wander a tad too much don't ya think?
      Bier
      Reply #186: Sep 22, 2011 05:57:50 pm
      it is a poorly set out post but despite what you think many people question the royal family and what's going on, I wondered of its ties with football, something I hadn't thought of.. surely you can admit that to some degree Liverpool have always been 'against the system' and Man U have been favored by it?
      I don't care really. I wouldn't even want to be knighted, so I don't really understand why people are so hung up over Kenny not being knighted either. But if the knighting system is anything similar to the one in my country then it's favouritism at it's best. But that doesn't mean it's a weapon of Illuminati or whatever.

And I just want to comment on the rest of your earlier post about Lebron James. It's funny as he actually owns part of our club now, so seems the Illuminati infiltrated our club! haha. But seriously. Him and Jay-Z doing those signs, they're diamond signs. The diamond sign is the hand sign for Roc-a-Fella records, the company Jay-Z owns. All rappers and anyone else involved do those hand signs. LeBron even wears a Roc-a-Fella chain sometimes. And Kanye West regularly does the sign too, even made a song for it called Diamonds are Forever.

I can't believe I actually seriously went into this.
      « Last Edit: Sep 22, 2011 06:14:02 pm by Bier »
      TKIDLLTK
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #187: Sep 22, 2011 10:59:00 pm
      I don't care really. I wouldn't even want to be knighted, so I don't really understand why people are so hung up over Kenny not being knighted either. But if the knighting system is anything similar to the one in my country then it's favouritism at it's best. But that doesn't mean it's a weapon of Illuminati or whatever.

And I just want to comment on the rest of your earlier post about Lebron James. It's funny as he actually owns part of our club now, so seems the Illuminati infiltrated our club! haha. But seriously. Him and Jay-Z doing those signs, they're diamond signs. The diamond sign is the hand sign for Roc-a-Fella records, the company Jay-Z owns. All rappers and anyone else involved do those hand signs. LeBron even wears a Roc-a-Fella chain sometimes. And Kanye West regularly does the sign too, even made a song for it called Diamonds are Forever.

Roc-a-fella... Rockefeller... diamonds... Jews... hand signals... its a conspiracy!!!!
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      • 'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Live
      Reply #188: Sep 23, 2011 09:16:33 pm
      I am a true Believer of what happened on 9/11,but i have a few cousins in long island.Long story short she sent me a email containing everything that happen on that day and i must say i am in 2 minds

If anybody is interested in them PM me your email addresses and i will forward on the videos freaky sh*t.
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #189: Sep 23, 2011 09:24:10 pm
      9/11 shouldn't be a matter of faith. You should go with what the evidence shows and believe what your eyes and instinct tell you; not what a government with a track record of lying tells us.
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Reply #190: Sep 28, 2011 10:58:05 am

Rock-a-fella = Rockerfeller
      Diamond = triangle = occult symbol
      Music = a powerful tool for thousands of years

Kanye and Jay-Z did a song called OTIS together. Remind you of Nathan Eccleston?

Coincidences?

Here's the first proposed flag of the USA

Here's their dollar

Now here's a man who knows exactly what I'm talking about. Take a look into exactly how and why they brought Michael Jackson down. They will do the same with Eminem if he does not comply. They have already dealt with Tupac, Biggie, JFK, John Lennon, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Marely, Princess Di and others who have tried to speak out.

here's a boy who knows nothing about it.. yet

FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,434 posts | 3417 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #191: Sep 28, 2011 11:07:39 am
      Conspiracy theories - discuss the following:

The crusades - a stag do that went wrong
      Pearl Harbour - an inside job (there is some suggestion that the americans were aware of a threat)
      John Lennon - Mark Chapman was brainwashed by Paul McCartney
      World War 2 - Germany invaded Poland when the commander read the map wrong.
      The Great Fire of London - an insurance job (after the fire blame was pointed at foreigners of various nationalities-how times have changed  :f_tongueincheek:
      Justin Bieber - son of Satan
      LFCexiled
      Reply #192: Sep 28, 2011 12:50:10 pm
      This thread was only started to keep us from scouring the internet for the truth.

:f_whistle:
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,455 posts | 4585 
      Reply #193: Sep 28, 2011 01:19:46 pm
      I think the one belief stems from that the so called messiah would be one eyed,but in fact he will be the anti christ,some belive when jesus returns to earth he will not have the power he once had.

LFCexiled
      Reply #194: Sep 28, 2011 02:29:49 pm
      I think the one belief stems from that the so called messiah would be one eyed....

The Messiah is a penis?
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,455 posts | 4585 
      Reply #195: Sep 28, 2011 02:44:38 pm

Affermative,the one eyed one is.
      Bier
      Reply #196: Sep 28, 2011 06:57:45 pm
      Music = a powerful tool for thousands of years

Kanye and Jay-Z did a song called OTIS together. Remind you of Nathan Eccleston?

Coincidences?

Here's the first proposed flag of the USA

Here's their dollar

Now here's a man who knows exactly what I'm talking about. Take a look into exactly how and why they brought Michael Jackson down. They will do the same with Eminem if he does not comply. They have already dealt with Tupac, Biggie, JFK, John Lennon, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Marely, Princess Di and others who have tried to speak out.

here's a boy who knows nothing about it.. yet

You're worse than I thought, bloody hell. Paranoia at it's best.

You're right, it is derived from Rockerfeller. So what? Are you saying when Roc-a-fella records was started in 1995, when they were still street thugs and nobodies, they were Illuminati? They picked the name because it stood for being rich and having money, and that's all they wanted. At least it's more original than Cash Money.

Diamond is also the ultimate rich symbol, which went perfect with the record label name. But ofcourse that can't be possible at all!

You remind me of Nathan yes, just as paranoid apparently. The song is called Otis, not OTIS. and is named after the legend Otis Redding, who's sample from Try a Little Tenderness the song is based on. But that would be way too obvious for you ofcourse.

But to be honest, it wouldn't surprise me if they are using the whole Illuminati symbolism to their own benefit, especially now with all the theories around. It's what most rappers do, flaunt and act like they're the eilte, act like they're better than anyone else. And rappers use all kinds of stuff for that, from movies, religion, whatever comes to mind. The Wu Tang Clan aren't actually shaolin monks either. Besides, since it's a supposed secret society, you'd think members would be required to remain secretive, and not constantly flaunt their membership in public. :P

And all those pictures.. Do you have any idea how many weird poses celebrities take on photoshoots? You really have blinkers on.

And they brought Michael Jackson down? Like he needed help with that. And Tupac and Notorious BIG, yeah, not like they had other enemies at all. And Bob Marley didn't die because he refused to get operated on, right. You're basically saying, Illuminati was involved with any suspicious death. That's why many people believe in religion too, because people need to have answers and explanations for things they don't understand. But that doesn't make religion true, or any of these crazy theories.

« Last Edit: Sep 28, 2011 08:44:09 pm by Bier »
      LFCexiled
      Reply #197: Sep 28, 2011 08:02:20 pm
      Affermative,the one eyed one is.

Never been a follower. Are followers officially The Penisati? is this a meeting of this secret society:

shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,455 posts | 4585 
      Reply #198: Sep 28, 2011 08:56:22 pm
      Never been a follower. Are followers officially The Penisati? is this a meeting of this secret society:

Ha ha!

Exile you have tickled me in a couple of post today mate.

LFCexiled
      Reply #199: Sep 28, 2011 11:29:55 pm
      Ha ha!

Exile you have tickled me in a couple of post today mate.

Nice to hear, tickling is good. ;D
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #200: Sep 28, 2011 11:47:07 pm
      Nice to hear, tickling is good. ;D

Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Reply #201: Sep 29, 2011 04:50:09 pm
      ;D you sound like a robot.

I dunno man. I didn't come here to argue about Jay-Z I came to see if there were people talking about the same stuff I talk about. You are closed minded and don't know about the things you have defended, dismissing things you don't know and categorizing others. I don't mean to be offensive and know I'm sounding like an asshole but to be fair you've at the end there likened me to a bible basher because according to you I've just put a bunch of pieces into place to make it fit. That's ignorant as sh*t. I didn't come to the conspiracy section of LFC Reds with some agenda to convince someone that Jay-Z is a freemason and a part of just one of many secret societies that people will never ever know about if they toe the line.

According to you the black man in the hip hop industry has free reign to do and say what he likes. That is somewhat true. You would probably say that the height of a rappers life is to have plenty of guns, bitches, money right? Live the high life with cars and houses and whatever else. Isn't that what the average black man trying to make it in rap wants? That's what you've pretty much said right? Da bling blingz? No, that isn't what Tupac wanted and we're being racist to think like that, at the end of the day. But it's so ingrained in us to think like this now  that you've defended an industry you probably don't care about or listened to, just because I've given you a whack way to think about it. At the end of the day, that is what I would rather do than have a stupid argument about why building 7 did or didn't blow up and how many fires it had etc. We've been controlled and conditioned into thinking bling bling is the height of a black mans life and the black men who have tried telling you otherwise are dead. We are being controlled and conditioned right into a NWO and the whole time people will be arguing that what they're going through is good. We already have in our heads the idea of this technology of all being tagged, all being chipped by the government. Cool! That'd be such cool technology. Wouldn't that be just amazing. That's about as far as we think about that isn't it? Imagine 20 years from then people laughing at those that were willingly chipped, enslaved. All I'm saying is they can and do send any messages through all the forms they control. Mind control is an old interesting subject. It teaches you that you can easily plant an idea in someones mind and make them think they did it. The basics to Nazi Germany, the basics to this NWO way of thinking?

There is an absurd amount of information about anything that has interested you in your life and you can start where ever you want, since you're in the conspiracy thread challenging people I'd hope you're more open to actually looking into something than people who just post one liners. That is what the robots do.
      Bier
      Reply #202: Sep 29, 2011 05:47:12 pm
      Please point out to me where I said anything racist. Everything I said was in relation to Jay-Z and Roc-a-fella. I know how Roc-a-fella came to life, and how they became succesful. They pretty much acted like they were rich to get rich. They spend all their money on overly expensive videos, and even threw money in the public during their concerts, just to create a buzz they created the illusion that they made it, to make it. Their main motivation at the time was indeed money and success. He later on continued that with videos like Money ain't a thing, and Big Pimpin.

I never said that's what all rappers want, but unfortunately it's been a major part of mainstream hiphop. So don't give me this sh*t about being conditioned about bling bling or whatever, I never even mentioned black in the first place. The only statement I made on rappers in general is that they flaunt, they brag, they act like they're better than the rest. Almost all do this by bragging about how they're better at rapping, but plenty also brag about their wealth. Then there's also the gangster rappers, bragging about how tough they are. Which Tupac also did, even if he also had postive and intelligent things to say. But bragging has always been a major part of hiphop.

You call me conditioned and close minded, but you're the one who assumes that someone who doesn't agree with you and thinks you're paranoid is a robot, isn't informed, and is prejudice towards black people even, which confirms your paranoia. And if you can't handle someone actually argueing against what you post on a forum, then you shouldn't post it on a forum in the first place.
      « Last Edit: Sep 29, 2011 06:16:48 pm by Bier »
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,944 posts | 5001 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #203: Sep 29, 2011 07:08:59 pm
      Guy's Guy's behave yourself ff's, now forgive me i'm just a oldie, but Jay-z and Kanye i take it are rappers,does that mean there pretty handy around xmas, ignore my ignorance, but come on, your free to believe what you want to believe, now i'm not that clued up on illuminati or whatever that is, please enlighten me,all i do know is that its some kind of elitist club for the rich and famous, a faith other than the norm for those elitists to believe in, correct me if i'm wrong, the only conspiracy theory that holds any credence for me is the Roswell incident back in the sixties,but even that is now tarnished because there are so many different opinions of it that nobody really knows what went on, but as sure as sh*t stinks something did indeed descend from another world,

the idiots of this world will have you believe that 9/11 was not a terrrorist attack but that of the yanks themselves,please, FF's, those people that we all saw jumping from the towers must have taken some persuasiion eh ! how many virgins were waiting for them at the pearly gates ?  Complete and utter bollocks,

all i know is that if your from the UK or the States your are living under the biggest and probably the most powerful dictators seen since Pol Pot, and if you dont believe that then good luck to ya.
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #204: Sep 29, 2011 10:09:59 pm
      So billythered alien spaceships crash landing on planet Earth is a sensible belief yet the 9/11 truth movement are idiots. Sometimes I despair!
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #205: Sep 29, 2011 11:31:55 pm
      Maybe it was two alien spaceships that crashed into the twin towers...?

Quick Reply