Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Championship manager 06

Read 3026 times
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Championship manager 06
      Sep 13, 2006 03:50:26 pm
      anyone played this game? i have it's brilliant, so much more realistic than all the other manager games.
      KingoftheKop
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 87 posts |
      Championship manager 06
      Reply #1: Sep 13, 2006 05:22:12 pm
      The Football Manager series wipes the floor with Champ Manager, you should invest in that when it comes out.

Check it out at www.sigames.com ;)  ;)  ;)
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Championship manager 06
      Reply #2: Sep 14, 2006 11:49:22 pm
      You cant beat the old Champ Man/new Football Man even if it is written by a pair of bluenoses.

I have Champ Man on my PSP though.

Frustrating.

I just cant devote that much of my life to the game though now I am old and boring.  :cry:
      23jeffries23
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 49 posts |
      Championship manager 06
      Reply #3: Sep 16, 2006 10:32:06 pm
      i got it

get these players:

sanli tuncay (awsome if u play him as striker/forward on the left)
      promise isaac
      iniesta
      oscar lopez
      yague
      kompany
      vanden borre (awsome)
      walcott (awsome player when he gets to about 20/21)
      daniel alves
      daniel carvalho (awsome)
      Tevez
      marcos

etc

hope u get some the ones i have wrote awsome next too u should def get them cause they very very very good
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      Championship manager 06
      Reply #4: Sep 18, 2006 08:28:09 pm
      i  got champ manerger 2005 on psp, and its soooo fustrating. i wudnt mind getin the new 1. is it ne good? hope so.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Championship manager 06
      Reply #5: Sep 19, 2006 11:29:07 pm
      I think FM is the better choice.

CM is very frustrating on the PSP.  I managed to sack myself from Liverpool by demanding more transfers....

and it is ridiculously easy to sell your players.  I sold Cheyrou, Diao, Le Tallec etc for £15 million each by 'offering' them to clubs selected by the coach at extortionate prices.  Most of them offered it - definitely a glitch in the program.   :evil:
      Darth Joe
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 846 posts | 31 
      Championship manager 06
      Reply #6: Sep 26, 2006 09:13:39 pm
      the last time i played cm there was not a match that i won't get a penalty kick more than once (and it's not likely you'll score all), get sent off (two send offs in a game is not new, too) and so much for winning a trophy; cause that's just it, no congratulatory message from the board or fans.

fm rocks though. momo sissoko is like, the greatest midfielder ever in there.

as for player suggestions, cesar delgado of cruz azul is a very good striker, he'll end up as league top scorer, club's best player and can be bought at most 3 mil pounds!

happy playing dudes~!
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      Championship manager 06
      Reply #7: Sep 27, 2006 07:16:48 pm
      Quote from: "JD"
      I think FM is the better choice.

CM is very frustrating on the PSP.  I managed to sack myself from Liverpool by demanding more transfers....

and it is ridiculously easy to sell your players.  I sold Cheyrou, Diao, Le Tallec etc for £15 million each by 'offering' them to clubs selected by the coach at extortionate prices.  Most of them offered it - definitely a glitch in the program.   :evil:

i know wot you are sayin mate. the game is easy but fustrating at the same time. 15m for diao lmao. i am goin to get football manerger now. is it out for psp?

Quick Reply