Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

Ticket Info: Liverpool v PSV Eindhoven 1st Oct 2008 K.O 19.45

Read 8828 times
      MsGerrard
      Re: Ticket Info: Liverpool v PSV Eindhoven 1st Oct 2008 K.O 19.45
      Reply #23: Sep 29, 2008 03:42:06 pm
      On sale now to Members/Fancard Holders Limited number of tickets remaining.

Phones only, sold out online. 0844 844 0844 just tried out of interest and went straight into queue at Number 5

Worth a try then if anyone wants to go  :scarf: European nights at Anfield are something special, especially if you've never experienced one  ;)

redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #24: Sep 29, 2008 10:34:01 pm
      Worth a try then if anyone wants to go  :scarf: European nights at Anfield are something special, especially if you've never experienced one  ;)

Absolutely. And it also gives you a slight chance of getting some more games on your fancard.

I would like to purchase 2 tickets for that game, if anyone is interested in selling 2 tickets for a huge bucks p.m me please I will be in london in the 29th of sep for 7 days in a business trip and I would love to watch the game with my wife.

The huge bucks thing doesn't work like that on here. A reminder that face value only, is the way it works.

http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php/topic,4081.0.html

JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,608 posts | 6930 
      Reply #25: Sep 30, 2008 12:33:08 am
      I would like to purchase 2 tickets for that game, if anyone is interested in selling 2 tickets for a huge bucks p.m me please i will be in london in the 29th of sep for 7 days in a business trip and i would love to watch the game with my wife.

Big bucks eh?

£144 worth?

http://matrixstats.anfield-online.co.uk/click?p=wts
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,157 posts | 8544 
      Reply #26: Sep 30, 2008 03:45:22 am
      How the F**k does that site get tickets for all our games.

Especially when they're charging nearly £200 for the kop. cu*ts.

Daytrippers Site!!
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #27: Sep 30, 2008 03:36:37 pm
      Hi
      First post on this foum
      Just got tickets for the game tomorrow night against PSV
      They have gone back on sale for fancard/ members and requires only fancard/memberhsip not any previous matches or anything
      The seats are really poor ( main stand block MX right up in the corner near the away fans) but look on the bright side:
      I got tickets for the match tomorrow and I will be able to buy more tickets for the CL games to come as I have them recorded on my fancard
      I suggest buy them quickly as they will sell out soon( The woman said there are limited no of tickets left when I bought them)
      Hope I helped

Quick Reply