Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

Ticket Info: Atletico Madrid v Liverpool (22nd October 2008)

Read 7451 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Ticket Info: Atletico Madrid v Liverpool (22nd October 2008)
      Sep 11, 2008 09:39:15 pm
      At the Vicente Calderon Stadium, Madrid.

No ticket news just yet..

Here's the ground

From my experience going to a La Liga game last year the away supporters occupied the whole area shaded in grey on the right.

Can somebody confirm whether that is where away fans go for the Champions League games?
      « Last Edit: Oct 03, 2008 09:18:46 am by Venison 86, Reason: added ticket info to title as now added to thread »
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,241 posts | 8576 
      Re: Atletico Madrid v Liverpool (22nd October 2008)
      Reply #1: Sep 27, 2008 02:15:57 am
      Atletico Madrid v Liverpool FC Hotel & Match ticket only
      There are 2 packages remaining

Package includes 2 nights accommodation (21st & 22nd Oct) on a bed & breakfast basis, Match Ticket* and Event Cancellation Insurance.**

NO TRANSFERS OR FLIGHTS ARE INCLUDED.

Applications are being accepted from Season Ticket Holders, Fan Card Holders and Corporate Members and they will be confirmed in line with Liverpool FC criteria once this is known

* The cost of the match tickets are not currently known and will be debited separately from your cards if successful. PLEASE NOTE - The match tickets will be distributed on board the aircraft, you will be unable to collect from Anfield.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,785 posts | 6742 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #2: Sep 27, 2008 04:29:33 am
      Anyone going to Fernandos' home coming...I am  ;D  but I'm hoping to meet up with fellow reds. Will be in Madrid on the 20th. Have booked a ticket off the Madrid website (thanks Smiggs  ;) ) as I didn't think I'd have much chance going through LFC. Let me know if you're going and we'll hook up for a few bevvies  ;)
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #3: Oct 01, 2008 11:26:38 pm
      They have released the ticket info for this game just now

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets/ticket_info_183a_20081022.htm

I wonder how you would prove that you travelled to the game?
      I understand this discourages people buying tickets just to sell and get them recorded on their fancard however...
      I think it is okay to do this in some situations, for example: If someone was wanting to go to an away game in the CL this year they mite only be able to afford to go to one away game (like i would) and maybe they were hoping to go to an away game in a knockout round (assuming we get there). I would think it reasonable to buy away group game tickets on your fancard if you had someone to sell them to at face value.
      I see it says that the last set of ticket sales finish on the 13th october and the game is on the 22nd. Does anybody reckon that there is a possibility of these tickets becoming available for fancard holders with PSV tickets to their name? Because my friend wants to go to this game but he could not get them whereas i could get them but i would be on my hols. Therefore he would get a face value ticket for the game and i would get a helping hand towards being able to qualify for a future away game in the competition.
      What do you guys think on this matter?
      lfcYNWA
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #4: Oct 02, 2008 01:04:40 pm
      Hi, im from Madrid, and season holder of atletico, the zone for away fans are the yellow zone at left.

Yesterday whit Marseille for example.

The gray zone at right are Frente Atletico Zone, like The Kop in Anfield.

Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #5: Oct 03, 2008 09:16:24 am
      Full selling arrangements

UEFA Champions League
      Club Atlético de Madrid v Liverpool F.C.

To be played at the Estadio Vicente Calderón
      On Wednesday 22 October 2008 – Kick off 20.45 hrs

We have received an allocation of 2921 tickets for this All Ticket fixture priced at £42, £50 and £58 each. 54% of the tickets are priced at £50, 28% at £42 and 19% at £58.

Ticket Allocation

Tickets will be allocated to Qualifying Season Ticket Holders, Corporate Members and Members / Fan Card Holders who meet the following criteria:

Supporters who purchased a ticket for the away Champions League fixture against Olympique de Marseille on 16th September 2008 can make an application for ONE Atletico Madrid ticket.

Selling Arrangements

Tickets will initially go on sale to Supporters who purchased a Marseille Ticket and can provide Proof of Travel to Marseille. These tickets will be available from Friday 3rd October 2008 until Tuesday 7 October by post and in person only.

Supporters who purchased Marseille but do not have Proof of Travel to Marseille can purchase tickets from Wednesday 8th October 200 by post, in person and by telephone until Monday 13 October 2008.

If there are tickets remaining after the above sales they will go on sale from Tuesday 14 October 2008 to Season Ticket Holders who purchased FOUR away Champions League matches during season 2007-08 excluding the qualifier against Toulouse and who did not purchase an away ticket to Marseille this season and Fan Card holders who purchased SIX away Champions League matches during season 2007-08 excluding the qualifier against Toulouse and who did not purchase an away ticket to Marseille this season. These tickets will be subject to availability and while stocks last.

Official Packages

Thomas Cook Sport will be offering Official Packages to Madrid from Liverpool Airport. The ticket qualification criteria remains the same as above and supporters who qualify can book an official package for as long as supplies last at www.thomascooksport.com/liverpool or phone 0870 752 0924 for more details.

Window Sale

Supporters must present completed European Away application forms, original proof of travel to Marseille (if applicable) and the Fan Cards when applying at the Ticket Office.
      Forms can be obtained from the Ticket Office or downloaded from our website: www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets.

Telephone Sale (from 8th October)

Credit card bookings can be made on Telephone Number 0844 844 0844 (Overseas (0044) 870 220 2151) from Wednesday 8th October, subject to availability. Bookings will require all Fan Card numbers to be provided and the applicants address to be confirmed. Information covering the intended travel arrangements will be requested at the time of booking. N.B. If providing Proof of Travel applications must be made in person or by post only.

Postal Application

Applicants must complete a European Away Ticket Application Form and attach original proof of travel to Marseille (if applicable) together with details of the ticket price in order of preference. The Fan Card number must be quoted. Cheques should be made payable to Liverpool Football Club and endorsed not to exceed the maximum value of the highest priced ticket (plus Special Delivery fee, see below) a daytime telephone number must also be included. The cheque will be completed by the club to the actual value of the tickets available. Every effort will be made to supply tickets(s) to the value requested but this cannot be guaranteed. All applications must be received at the Ticket Office by Tuesday 7th October 2008.

N.B. Proof of travel to Marseille cannot be recorded after the Atletico Madrid ticket has been purchased.

Postal applications should also include the special delivery fee of £4.45 otherwise the tickets will be sent 1st class post which is at the supporters own risk as Atletico de Madrid will not provide any duplicate tickets. If you wish to collect your tickets from the Ticket Office please state this clearly on your application form.

N.B. There will be no duplicates tickets available for this fixture.

Please Note: Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying Fan Card.
      Supporters can purchase tickets for up to a maximum of SIX qualifying Fan Cards at the Ticket Office window, and FOUR qualifying Fan Cards on the Telephone booking lines.
      Supporters wishing to purchase a greater number of tickets MUST apply by postal application.

We would emphasise to qualifying Fan Card holders that no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.

All the above sales are subject to availability and while stocks last.

IMPORTANT all applicants must quote their Fan Card Number.

Applications should be addressed to: -

Liverpool Football Club
      PO Box 204
      Liverpool
      L69 4PQ

N.B. Tickets for the future away Champions League matches may be allocated on the basis of using the data from previous away Champions League matches from both the current and the previous season.

It is IMPORTANT for supporters traveling to Madrid to retain their travel documents which will provide proof of travel, e.g. the original stub from the flight boarding pass(es) or original documentation from other means of travel,
      as these will be requested to be attached with the application forms for any future away matches within the UEFA Competitions.

No refunds on tickets will be considered after Friday 17 October 2008.

Ticket Office hours

Monday – Friday 8.15am – 5.30pm
      Saturday – Sunday 9.15am – 1.00pm

Please note telephone booking lines will open at 8.30am Monday - Friday.
      matchball
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Re: Ticket Info: Atletico Madrid v Liverpool (22nd October 2008)
      Reply #6: Oct 03, 2008 01:07:03 pm
      All booked up to take my young lad away to Madrid. Really looking forward to it, need 2 tickets still though, if anyone can help please PM me, thanks.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #7: Oct 03, 2008 08:40:09 pm
      All booked up to take my young lad away to Madrid. Really looking forward to it, need 2 tickets still though, if anyone can help please PM me, thanks.

In the queue fella, in the queue.

Anybody who had a Marseille ticket and isn't going to this one, but wants the credit then get in touch, gracias.
      samsagaz23
      • Forum Youth Player

• 22 posts |
      Reply #8: Oct 11, 2008 02:15:08 pm

Hi, maybe I can help you with the tickets. I write from Madrid, if you are interested please send a private message.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,785 posts | 6742 
      Reply #9: Oct 12, 2008 06:06:10 am
      Hi, maybe I can help you with the tickets. I write from Madrid, if you are interested please send a private message.

Now ya tell me....jeeezz :f_tongueincheek:
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #10: Oct 12, 2008 10:41:51 am

In the Liverpool end?
      Laverne
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #11: Oct 21, 2008 08:09:12 am
      Hi, I write from Madrid, I'm an atletico season holder in the pink zone, I cannot assist to the match and I would like to lend it to someone. If you have your ticket for travelling and do not have ticket for the match you can contact with me by mail.
      torbens_picnic
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #12: Oct 21, 2008 01:22:49 pm
      Hi, I write from Madrid, I'm an atletico season holder in the pink zone, I cannot assist to the match and I would like to lend it to someone. If you have your ticket for travelling and do not have ticket for the match you can contact with me by mail.

Would def be interested - how do i contact you?
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #13: Oct 21, 2008 01:57:06 pm
      You could both try Telepathy or un-checking the Hide email address from public box in your Account related settings
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,785 posts | 6742 
      Reply #14: Oct 22, 2008 11:06:32 am
      Right game on tonight...not long to go........can´t wait , finally got my ticket in hand. Can´t believe though, it´s absoultely belting down with rain at the moment and very windy...going to make the game fast paced with the ball ziping around everywhere, they´re the kind of games Crazy Horse likes ;). Go you reds, plenty of us in the city, everywhere you look. :o
      MsGerrard
      Reply #15: Oct 22, 2008 11:11:43 am
      Right game on tonight...not long to go........can´t wait , finally got my ticket in hand. Can´t believe though, it´s absoultely belting down with rain at the moment and very windy...going to make the game fast paced with the ball ziping around everywhere, they´re the kind of games Crazy Horse likes ;). Go you reds, plenty of us in the city, everywhere you look. :o

Great stuff Aussie  ;D  You keep that ticket close to your chest, and have a great time tonight.

Scousers here, Scousers there, Scousers every F***ing where, la la la la la la la la la !!!!! :kop5cf8koxp6:
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #16: Oct 22, 2008 11:34:38 am

Great stuff Aussie  ;D  You keep that ticket close to your chest, and have a great time tonight.

Scousers here, Scousers there, Scousers every F***ing where, la la la la la la la la la !!!!! :kop5cf8koxp6:

sorry about the weather AussieRed, here's hoping you bring us some good luck with your presence  ;)

MsG, I just love your singing ! :f_tongueincheek:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,785 posts | 6742 
      Reply #17: Oct 22, 2008 11:37:51 am
      thanks guys, hopefully my presence does the trick and we come away with another 3 points...talk to you all later..off for a quiet bevvie ;D
      MsGerrard
      Reply #18: Oct 22, 2008 11:43:53 am

MsG, I just love your singing ! :f_tongueincheek:

:lmao: :lmao:
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #19: Oct 23, 2008 07:30:14 pm
      Topic locked

Quick Reply