Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

100mill Euro lotto

Read 10198 times
      graham135uk
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 797 posts | 27 
      • “Liverpool are magic. Everton are tragic.”
      100mill Euro lotto
      Sep 25, 2008 04:48:21 pm
      The Euro lotto is up to £100mill this Friday, and it has to be won, it cant go any higher.

£100mill, What would you do with that kind of money.

House, Cars, Boats, Holls, these are a few things that come to mind.

I think 1 of the 1st things I would do, after I have picked my self of the floor, would to phone Anfield up to see if I could buy one of those box's, to see every game in a bit of style. :celebrate:

Arrrrrrrrr one can dream.

What would you do.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Re: 100mill Euro lotto
      Reply #1: Sep 25, 2008 05:06:47 pm
      What would I do? Start worrying in case I can't remember where my ticket is!

But once I had found it, the first thing I'd do is ring my manager and tell him to shove the job up his arse. Then sort a massive party out for all my family and friends. After that a bit of travelling so I can have a good think about what I'd want to invest into and what charities to give some money to.

Nice one Graham, you've got me dreaming again!!!!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #2: Sep 25, 2008 05:24:35 pm
      I'd probably go off the rails and be dead within 18 months.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #3: Sep 25, 2008 05:44:12 pm
      First thing throw my trowel as far as i could ,sort party buy box at anfield sort my mam and dad then book end of season party for number 19(the lottery what dreams are made of).
      graham135uk
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 797 posts | 27 
      Reply #4: Sep 25, 2008 06:01:00 pm
      I'd probably go off the rails and be dead within 18 months.

But what a way to go, with a smile on your face. ;D
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #5: Sep 25, 2008 06:07:19 pm
      i would pay the €100m debt i owe to my wife and daughter for allowing me to be part of their lives for as long as they have  :angel:
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #6: Sep 25, 2008 10:00:58 pm
      Just  think of the number of people you could make happy with that amount of money  :D

I'd do all the 'normal' things that Graham has mentioned, have a big party for all my family and friends and then chill out on holiday to decide what to do next.  You'd be in shock for weeks though wouldn't you ? 

We've got 14 lines in a syndicate in work for this one, and I've done a couple myself.  So might be logging on from an Internet cafe in Barbados on Monday! ;D
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #7: Sep 25, 2008 10:06:47 pm
      Just  think of the number of people you could make happy with that amount of money  :D

I'd do all the 'normal' things that Graham has mentioned, have a big party for all my family and friends and then chill out on holiday to decide what to do next.  You'd be in shock for weeks though wouldn't you ? 

We've got 14 lines in a syndicate in work for this one, and I've done a couple myself.  So might be logging on from an Internet cafe in Barbados on Monday! ;D

Obviously because we only used to live doors away years ago, surely that qualifies me for a piece of the action?  ;D
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #8: Sep 25, 2008 10:09:06 pm
      Obviously because we only used to live doors away years ago, surely that qualifies me for a piece of the action?  ;D

You come under the heading 'friends' so your welcome to the party anytime !!   ;) :D  Especially as my mum and your mum and dad are buddies  ;D ;D
      MsGerrard
      Reply #9: Sep 25, 2008 10:12:38 pm
      What a question !!!

Such an enormous amount of money, well the first thing I'd do is invest a huge amount of it and live of the interest  ;D

Obviously see to it that my Family and Friends are very well looked after ( you know who you are  ;)  ) so you better continue being nice to me, cos you all know how lucky I am  :lmao:

Give thousands away to hospitals, charities and animal charities.

Buy a place in the sunshine

Buy a box at Anfield

And just having a bloody fantastic time...... ;D

But in all honesty I'd hate to win that much money cos I think it would ruin you, and you would never be able to trust anyone, as you would never know if they wanted to be with you cos of all your money or cos they genuinely liked you. :-\
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #10: Sep 25, 2008 10:24:22 pm
      You come under the heading 'friends' so your welcome to the party anytime !!   ;) :D  Especially as my mum and your mum and dad are buddies  ;D ;D

Ahw thanks Smiggs. You know I don't care about the money, it's the bloody party I'd be more bothered about!  ;) :D Hope your mum's doing good these days by the way.

Obviously see to it that my Family and Friends are very well looked after ( you know who you are  ;)  ) so you better continue being nice to me, cos you all know how lucky I am  :lmao:

Did I ever tell you that red really suits you?  ;)

But in all honesty I'd hate to win that much money cos I think it would ruin you, and you would never be able to trust anyone, as you would never know if they wanted to be with you cos of all your money or cos they genuinely liked you. :-\

I don't suppose you'd know until it actually happened. I think I might go off the rails for a little bit but I know I've got people around me that would keep my feet on the ground. As for the trust thing, that would worry me a bit. I wouldn't be surprised if old friemds started popping up out of the woodwork.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #11: Sep 25, 2008 11:06:10 pm
      I would hate to win €100m.
      The lotto has actually ruined many people's lives. Yeah I hate the money I'm getting now and obviously €100m would be way better but I think in the long term it just wouldn't be normal.

What the heck could you do with €100m? I think I'd have to move to America, somewhere like California or Florida where the sun is and I wouldn't relax, I'd still do something fun with my life.

Winning that sort of money is like cheating life to be honest with you. You wouldn't value things like you did before in life and that would be a shame. But I'd still take the money ;D

Massive mansion in Florida with Sauna, turkish room, Steam room, 6 bedrooms, 2 swimming pools, ducuzi, on the beach, have my own 60ft sunseeker, have a private jet and a Apache helicopter with mounted turrets, some very nice cars indeed, give loads of un needed money away to people who would really need the money and who would be very gratefull for the money rather than just being greedy pigs, have my own massive gym room with a powerleague sized indoor pitch, a boxing ring and the area for all the boxing bags, have also a 100m track indoors.

Would probably buy some big meaty guns aswell, to keep away the thiefs!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #12: Sep 25, 2008 11:14:01 pm
      What the heck could you do with €100m?

Put it all on black.

Or play the Indecent Proposal game about a hundred times.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #13: Sep 25, 2008 11:15:38 pm
      i would become the only 17 year old on the Isle of Wight to have a brand new ferrari spider ;) although the insurance would be high and money would be gone within 6 months so maybe i would just have to take it slow and start with a great holiday and buy a house in the carribean ;D
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #14: Sep 25, 2008 11:22:05 pm
      Put it all on black.

Or play the Indecent Proposal game about a hundred times.

Infact I know what I'd do with €100m which converts into £78.6m (It would leave me with £8.6m to spare though)

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-17423656.rsp?pa_n=1&tr_t=buy

Oh yes, 22 bedroom house costing a measley £70m pound!
      22 Bedrooms
      22 Bathrooms
      17 Reception rooms

Read the full description before judging.... and buying ;)
      MsGerrard
      Reply #15: Sep 25, 2008 11:22:35 pm
      Did I ever tell you that red really suits you?  ;)

I don't suppose you'd know until it actually happened. I think I might go off the rails for a little bit but I know I've got people around me that would keep my feet on the ground. As for the trust thing, that would worry me a bit. I wouldn't be surprised if old friemds started popping up out of the woodwork.

Flattery will get you everywhere Kenny  ;) :laugh:

That's what I mean......... and you'd get all sorts of begging letters, I don't know if I could cope with that, anyway its not likely to happen..........still might buy a few tickets tomorrow though  :f_whistle:
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #16: Sep 25, 2008 11:26:49 pm
      If I land the big one I'll give everyone a tenner for every post they've made.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #17: Sep 25, 2008 11:37:08 pm
      It's only £78m - couldn't even buy the winker with that money :D
      God Abu Dhabi must feel rather rich :lmao:
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #18: Sep 26, 2008 05:23:50 am

THAT'S why RK has been online for 100 days...! He must have felt this one coming! :D
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #19: Sep 26, 2008 03:46:31 pm
      THAT'S why RK has been online for 100 days...! He must have felt this one coming! :D

Not so long ago, I did have the most posts as well.  ;)
      graham135uk
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 797 posts | 27 
      Reply #20: Sep 26, 2008 04:06:05 pm

Thank you JD, have you got your tickets yet.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #21: Sep 26, 2008 04:09:24 pm
      "Total Posts: 176,526"

£1,765,260 to give away. Can I claim the people's posts that are inactive? :D
      MsGerrard
      Reply #22: Sep 26, 2008 05:46:10 pm
      Got my tickets  ;D Bought 4......

I'm feeling rather lucky  ;)

Quick Reply