Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

Everton v Liverpool match thread

Read 22761 times
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Re: Everton v Liverpool match thread
      Reply #253: Sep 28, 2008 06:24:28 pm
      Ramblings of another blue:

Just remember that if the worst happens, reconcile yourself in the fact that no matter what they do, no matter what they win, no matter who they beat, no matter how much dough crazy yanks throw at them, no matter how many Norwegians, P***s, Oirish and the rest of the hangers on they manage to flog tickets to, no matter how much flack we got off them because A)we are sh*te B)How many cups they have won C)We are only a small club, etc etc, just reconcile yourself in the fact that you are at the end of the day, and for every other day for that matter, you are always better than them and why? because my friends you are an "EVERTONIAN".
      To all fellow Blues.........."we shall not, we shall not be moved"

Yes you will. You're all going to Kirkby.......
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,236 posts | 8573 
      Reply #254: Sep 28, 2008 06:45:21 pm
      Moyes from Today's Telegraph:

For Moyes these are anxious times. β€œThe start to the season does worry me because it is the same group of players in the main that finished fifth last year,’’ he said. ''But the difference of Β£100 million showed out there.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... tball.html

New five year contract for Mr. Moyes please?
      AJ
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #255: Sep 28, 2008 07:45:53 pm
      Moyes from Today's Telegraph:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... tball.html

New five year contract for Mr. Moyes please?

There is a similar story in the Mail on Sunday about him moaning we have far more expensive players than them, thing is had they had the funds would Moyes get the right players?

There is also a piece on the proposed ground share idea and Warren Bradley saying both clubs gave "softened" to the idea due to the current financial climate.  The idea is to have an Everton village, Liverpool village and then have a "Wembley of the North" in Stanley Park. 

I can't see this materialising myself but someone needs to get rid of these ridiculous ideas fast!
      fran_gray
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 31 posts |
      Reply #256: Sep 28, 2008 07:54:06 pm
      anyone else love arbeloas trademark ''jump on as many people at once - celebration''? gotta love arbie :D
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #257: Sep 28, 2008 07:57:25 pm
      anyone else love arbeloas trademark ''jump on as many people at once - celebration''? gotta love arbie :D
      Cant beat a good old fashioned bundle
      Ard Mhacha Red
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,794 posts | 31 
      Reply #258: Sep 28, 2008 08:05:56 pm
      There is a similar story in the Mail on Sunday about him moaning we have far more expensive players than them, thing is had they had the funds would Moyes get the right players?

i reckon if he put his mind to it he could get a load of polish and lithuanian internationals to go there, because they all love working at tesco's.  the tesco's round by my place is full of 'em.  :D
      AJ

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #259: Sep 28, 2008 08:17:05 pm
      I reckon if he put his mind to it he could get a load of polish and lithuanian internationals to go there, because they all love working at tesco's.  the tesco's round by my place is full of 'em.  :D

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Good call!
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #260: Sep 28, 2008 08:29:54 pm

He jumps/goes in blind... he is going to nut some one out cold one day soon!
      jakkeo
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 342 posts |
      Reply #261: Sep 28, 2008 09:51:18 pm
      have you heard all the bitters saying Gerrard is a shithouse because they were all giving him loads and thats the reason he never took the corner. Makes them even more laughable than they already are. :D  :lmao:
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #262: Sep 29, 2008 08:03:44 am
      have you heard all the bitters saying Gerrard is a shithouse because they were all giving him loads and thats the reason he never took the corner. Makes them even more laughable than they already are. :D  :lmao:

Yeah, i'd trade him for Cahill any day of the week.... ::)
      LFC-Red
      • Banned

• 553 posts | 15 
      • Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
      Reply #263: Sep 29, 2008 08:23:15 am
      Oh and for those Aussies on here, anyone catch Fozzy's analysis on the tackle?

'Wasnt worthy of a straight red in my honest opinion.'

Firstly, not a red?

Secondly, in your HONEST opinion?

The F***ing Aussie Andy Gray. Does my F***ing head in this bloke

Craig Foster is the WORST FOOTBALL PUNDIT I'VE EVER SEEN OR HEARD

The bloke is an absolute joke, and knows feck all about the game of association football.

southafrican_red
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 356 posts |
      • With hope in your heart...
      Reply #264: Sep 29, 2008 08:26:15 am
      Well done to the lads...especially El Nino...may the goals keep coming!!!

It's always a great feeling to get one over that other team. 3 points in the bag...let's keep the momentum.

Go REDS!!!
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #265: Sep 29, 2008 08:37:50 am
      :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

King Fernando Torres!!!
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #266: Sep 29, 2008 12:32:07 pm
      What a weekend that was!! I don't have to tell you it was great fun a the pit, my seat was first in the row and I had a great view of the pain etched into the Bitters faces! :lmao:

Loved the way they mocked Torres and it just bit them on the arse! Will they ever learn? And even the commentators on LFCTV commented on them singing "what a waste of money" to Keane when he set up the first and had a hand in the second goal! I gave up trying to understand their logic years ago!

My voice is just starting to return, which is good because I have some serious bragging rights to exercise before the Anfield return!

Cahill's challenge wasn't a red card, but I didn't see a foul from Kuyt when Torres scored what would of been his 3rd either. I loved the sight of their stands just emptying as the bitter and twisted ones crawled back under the stones from where they came! And a big congratulations to the so called "Scousers, Evertonions and patrons of our City" who as the lefts put their hands over their faces to mimic Liverpools fans being crushed against a fence. I hope your parents are proud of you. Given the reaction from their fans, I will enjoy watching the struggle this season, which has already produced 3 home league defeats! ;)

I can't remember getting home on Saturday night and just went back to town to gloat on Sunday! Yes it's a good week to be a Red! :lmao:
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #267: Sep 29, 2008 12:37:30 pm
      Nice one CH enjoy the bragging rights
      neilh2105
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,275 posts | 37 
      Reply #268: Sep 29, 2008 03:12:20 pm
      I've just been on that blue kipper, the bitters virulent hatred site.......
      More out of curiosity to see what they had to say about the game than anything else, f***in hell, that site full of so called football supporters, spiting piss and vinegar about how much they hate us...
      Their venomous hatred of us is palpable! it's f***in scary!!
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #269: Sep 29, 2008 03:18:00 pm
      Putting hands on their face to mimic that disaster! That is F***ing ridicolous and disgraceful.  :f_steam:
      jakkeo
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 342 posts |
      Reply #270: Sep 29, 2008 03:26:45 pm
      I've just been on that blue kipper, the bitters virulent hatred site.......
      More out of curiosity to see what they had to say about the game than anything else, f***in hell, that site full of so called football supporters, spiting piss and vinegar about how much they hate us...
      Their venomous hatred of us is palpable! it's f***in scary!!

Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,270 posts | 2830 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #271: Sep 29, 2008 07:25:37 pm
      Ramblings of another blue:

no matter how many Norwegians, P***s, Oirish and the rest of the hangers on they manage to flog tickets to,

Oh Im sorry maybe we should just invite Rocky over for a game hey only hes a big Evertonian!! Maybe the karate kid could make an appearance!! Clowns they have a fair few Irish in there crowd I can tell ye. Bitter bitter cu**s.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,270 posts | 2830 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #272: Sep 29, 2008 07:38:33 pm
      Just watched MOTD, unbiased as ever, Carhill tackel was not a red, Aberolas, was worth a red, showed Trorres Yellow, but not the fat yak diving for a pen getting the yellow, plus the hords of bitters leaving after the second was never show.

You almost sound surprised at that mate!! They couldnt even show the merseyside derby as the first game for f**k sake last seasons 4th v 5th!!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #273: Sep 29, 2008 07:52:49 pm
      So, how was it for everyone back at work today?

Any blues pull a sickie in your place?
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #274: Sep 29, 2008 08:32:59 pm
      Had a thoroughly enjoyable day at work, although the only people I chatted football to happened to be Reds  ;D

Think all the blueshite were hiding under their rocks, never saw or heard one of them, funny that isn't it ?   ;D
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #275: Sep 29, 2008 10:36:41 pm
      Had a thoroughly enjoyable day at work, although the only people I chatted football to happened to be Reds  ;D

Think all the blueshite were hiding under their rocks, never saw or heard one of them, funny that isn't it ?   ;D
      Well I was in work all day. Not too many Reds in alt all, some bitters and boy were they quiet. All kept there heads down, you can bet your bottom dollar if they had won they would be every where, but all very sheepish. They really are a slimey bunch of shishters any one could want to come accross. as soon as they p!ss of to Knowsley the better.

Quick Reply