Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Away Games - Wear Your Badge With Pride?

Read 2513 times
      T-Unit-LFC
      • Forum Ronnie Moran
      • Started Topic

• 403 posts | 11 
      • We Won It 5 Times!
      Away Games - Wear Your Badge With Pride?
      Nov 07, 2008 01:38:48 pm
      Alright Everyone,

Im going to my 3rd away game at Spurs in the carling cup (went to 2 friendlys when I was a young lad - Milwall and Charlton away in the LFC End).

Anyway I was just wondering is it best not to wear any bit of clothing with the club badge on, because of safety issues etc?

I mean I usually go casual looking anyway to Home Games etc because I feel like i am more accepted this way as an LFC fan, but surely when you go to an Away game you want to wear your clubs crest with pride, do you not? Im most likely to wear casual gear anyway, but im just wondering is it more of a safe bet not to wear the club crest just incase your cornered by a bunch of Spurs hooligans?

Any help would be most appreciated, ;D

Matt
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Re: Away Games - Wear Your Badge With Pride?
      Reply #1: Nov 07, 2008 04:34:30 pm
      For this, I probably wouldn't.  At least nothing that can't be hidden by a coat when you're outside the ground.
      T-Unit-LFC
      • Forum Ronnie Moran
      • Started Topic

• 403 posts | 11 
      • We Won It 5 Times!
      Re: Away Games - Wear Your Badge With Pride?
      Reply #2: Nov 08, 2008 09:04:35 pm
      For this, I probably wouldn't.  At least nothing that can't be hidden by a coat when you're outside the ground.

Cheers mate, appreciated!

Quick Reply