Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Liverpool v PSV Eindhoven

Read 25102 times
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Re: Liverpool v PSV Eindhoven
      Reply #322: Oct 02, 2008 09:08:57 pm
      If he plays that good in the league I would love to see him play in a red shirt come January eh Rafa ;) get him now before his price goes up!

Afellay is my pick, definately need him more too! Classy right winger who will improve for 12 million. Yes please. But i wouldnt mind this kid if thats how he regularly plays. you can just tell he will be one of those, comes in, improves and someone will come and snap him up.
      king-nando
      • Forum Steve Staunton

• 148 posts |
      Reply #323: Oct 02, 2008 09:21:55 pm
      can someone tell me the words to the riera song that was to the tune of  L.I.V

A.L.B - E.R.T - Albert Riera ??????
      AJ
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #324: Oct 02, 2008 09:22:17 pm
      Afellay is my pick, definately need him more too! Classy right winger who will improve for 12 million. Yes please. But I wouldnt mind this kid if thats how he regularly plays. you can just tell he will be one of those, comes in, improves and someone will come and snap him up.

Deffo when a player can play well at that standard of football in pacey conditions against a dominant Liverpool side you have to take your hat off, and pull out your cheque book!

Nordin Amrabat Biography

Full name Nordin Amrabat
      Date of birth March 31, 1987 (1987-03-31) (age 21)
      Place of birth    Naarden, Netherlands
      Height 1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)
      Playing position Winger, Forward

Amrabat with Netherlands U21Amrabat began his career at amateur club HSV De Zuidvogels. At a younger age he was scouted by AFC Ajax. But after 3 seasons playing by AFC Ajax he was getting problems with his growing and injuries. He were transferred to SV Huizen. There he was a part of the A-selection. After a good season at SV Huizen he was scouted by FC Omniworld.

Because of his creative game at FC Omniworld he was scouted by VVV Venlo. Amrabat also had made his debut at the national youth team.

After a few good games at VVV Venlo, he was wanted by Feyenoord, AFC Ajax, PSV, FC Utrecht, SC Heerenveen and Standaard Luik. On 1 March 2008 it was announced that Amrabat will be joining PSV Eindhoven. On 3rd of March Amrabat signed for a contract of 4 years at PSV. He took over the number 11 jersey, previously worn by Kenneth Perez.

Statistics
      season club country competition games goals
      2006/2007 FC Omniworld Netherlands Eerste Divisie 36 14
      2007/2008 VVV-Venlo Netherlands Eredivisie 33 10
      2008/2009 PSV Netherlands Eredivisie 1 1
      Total:    70 25

« Last Edit: Oct 02, 2008 09:25:23 pm by AJ »
      AJ

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #325: Oct 02, 2008 09:30:16 pm
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #326: Oct 02, 2008 09:31:10 pm
      Yeah the commentators on the coverage here were talking about his past. He was handy on the left cutting in, caused probems wherever he played. Such a clean striker of the ball. Its weird because i watch PSV when i can and never realised him. I guess i'll keep and eye out for him now then ;)
      AJ

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #327: Oct 02, 2008 09:34:27 pm
      Yeah the commentators on the coverage here were talking about his past. He was handy on the left cutting in, caused probems wherever he played. Such a clean striker of the ball. Its weird because I watch PSV when I can and never realised him. I guess I'll keep and eye out for him now then ;)

I think there will be a few european teams doing the same mate, hopefully one of them is us!
      « Last Edit: Oct 02, 2008 09:49:07 pm by AJ »
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #328: Oct 02, 2008 09:39:10 pm
      can someone tell me the words to the riera song that was to the tune of  L.I.V

A.L.B - E.R.T - Albert Riera ??????

Followed by 'Albert Reira's the one for me'?
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #329: Oct 02, 2008 09:47:15 pm
      Here's what they were missing 24 hours ago. I wish we signed him, i just love the kid. For 12 million, would buy of the season no matter what.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5IprXK0hzA

Quick Reply