Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W9 D10 L12

Metallica

Read 3184 times
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,072 posts | 2748 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Metallica
      Oct 03, 2008 05:57:18 pm
      Anyone on here a fan of Metallica? Just got there new album "Death Magnetic" Holy sh*t they are back to there brilliant best. What a band. Top 3 of all time in my list with the Dubliners and the 4 lads from Liverpool.

Wow thats 3 extremes  ;D 
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Re: Metallica
      Reply #1: Oct 03, 2008 06:21:15 pm
      Only got the Black Album. Should really get more - as I like other stuff I've heard.

Love that Disappear tune!
      shikhark
      • Forum John Barnes

• 414 posts |
      Reply #2: Oct 04, 2008 05:34:28 pm
      I'm a big Metallica fan but I have to admit that i was really disappointed with "Death Magnetic".
      It doesn't even come close to their previous albums.
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      Reply #3: Oct 04, 2008 06:03:02 pm
      I'm a big Metallica fan but I have to admit that I was really disappointed with "Death Magnetic".
      It doesn't even come close to their previous albums.

how can you say that? this album is one of there best, its back ti ride the lightning album, which in my oppion is there finest album. death magnetic is one of there best in resent years. at least they didn't go back to st anger, that was the most rubbish album they have ever realised, and almost killed metallica. thank god for this album that's all i can say.
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #4: Oct 04, 2008 07:56:31 pm
      I am not a big fan but i have got the albums , Kill em all , Ride the lightning and Master of puppets. Which i think are pretty good .
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #5: Oct 04, 2008 08:03:48 pm
      Never did like them... untill now! i must say I love the new album
      shikhark
      • Forum John Barnes

• 414 posts |
      Reply #6: Oct 06, 2008 03:23:36 pm
      how can you say that? this album is one of there best, its back ti ride the lightning album, which in my oppion is there finest album. death magnetic is one of there best in resent years. at least they didn't go back to st anger, that was the most rubbish album they have ever realised, and almost killed metallica. thank god for this album that's all I can say.

It's definitely better than St Anger.No doubt about that. But compared to some of their previous albums, I thought it was a letdown.

I loved "The Unforgiven" and "The Unforgiven II", but "The Unforgiven III" isn't that great.

"The Day That Never Comes"  is quite good though.
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      Reply #7: Oct 06, 2008 09:17:45 pm
      unforgiven tells a story tho, play them all back to back then its amazing. i know wot you mean bud, ime a metal head and love metallica and other bands like them.

Quick Reply