Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

England v Kazakhstan

Read 7842 times
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Re: England v Kazakhstan
      Reply #23: Oct 12, 2008 12:21:05 am
      i cant really get excited about england games unless its the world cup....there simply too many of them against crap oppostion...games are boring and well its just not liverpool ye know...n'all that, rooneys a nugget now he has a nugget hairdoo, ferdinand is jarjar binks and barry is a robot
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #24: Oct 12, 2008 12:31:33 am
      Frankly, the debate over whether Gerrard and Frank Lampard can play together has still not been answered, though on this evidence it is the Chelsea man who is in far better form should Capello decide he has to choose between them. BBC Sport

F**k off, Beeb. You obviously didn't see Gerrard sprinting back to defend when no one else would. Biased as always, just piss off.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #25: Oct 12, 2008 02:18:14 pm
      Also been checking the Mirror website out, it appears they're not biased with player ratings:

STEVEN GERRARD 6
      Dynamic and forceful. He was strong in attack and made several crucial blocks whenever the Kazaks threatened. This was more like the Gerrard of Liverpool in the white of England.

They say Gerrard and Lampard can't play together, but I think they both did well yesterday. They both delivered good free-kicks, the difference being nobody was able to get on to the end of Stevies (which curled like nothing I've seen ;)).

Quick Reply