Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Liverpool v West Brom Saturday 8th Nov 2008 K.O 5.30 p.m

Read 20604 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8520 
      Re: Liverpool v West Brom Saturday 8th Nov 2008 K.O 5.30 p.m
      Reply #23: Oct 22, 2008 12:43:01 pm
      Changed on the official to tomorrow, might have something to do with the Atletico tickets going on sale to fancard holders yesterday
      simonmccreadie
      • Forum Youth Player

• 16 posts |
      Reply #24: Oct 23, 2008 08:49:51 am
      well this is pointless,

Of course, nobody answers the phone ever, and you just can't get away from this message:

Due to the high volume of activity, we are currently unable to connect you.
      Click here to try again.

Please see below for alternative booking details:

Ticket Office Line (ALL TICKETS) 0844 844 0844

If you are trying to buy LFC Official Membership, please call our Membership Office on 0844 499 3000.

If you have any further problems or enquires, please contact Customer Services on 0844 844 2005.

Thank you.

LFC Customer Services Team

I cant believe anyone ever manages to get tickets. Its so difficult! Its ridiculous!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #25: Oct 23, 2008 08:58:17 am
      Keep trying mate I got through on the phones this morning
      RedForLife
      • Forum Youth Player

• 13 posts |
      Reply #26: Oct 23, 2008 09:15:02 am
      Im damn sad! DAMN!!!!

got onto the online site. Took a wee too long (1 min or 1 click to check seat locations) and the ticks are sold out. How the fish is that possible!!! ;D.

Quick question for anyone. im trying to call in currently. I've heard they offer way less tickets via online than other means. Is that correct?

ARGHHHHHHHH!!! *facepalm*
      simonmccreadie
      • Forum Youth Player

• 16 posts |
      Reply #27: Oct 23, 2008 09:22:00 am
      i'm on the phones every 30 seconds  ???

i called at 8.30 til now! What time did you call? Im chuffed you got through!

Are u calling 08448440844? I finally got through to Online sales to see SOLD OUT! Might tickets become available throughout the day on the online sales (i think this is what the lady that got portsmouth tickets that posted earlier said)

I just tried online sales again and it suddenly said i could buy tickets at Anfield road end! When i clicked to buy, it said tickets arn't available. The website is teasing me! Perhaps tickets may keep becoming available....??? :mad:

Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #28: Oct 23, 2008 09:40:33 am
      Unlucky Fellas

The on line sale seems to be a joke that took about 30 minutes to sell out today, but the phone lines will go on most of the day down to restricted views and single seats, I wonder if it has anything to do with them making more money from the phone lines

once they are sold out that tends to be it, some times tickets are held in peoples baskets for 5 minutes so may pop back up.

I start ringing at 8.30 then keep trying its just down to luck if you get through
      simonmccreadie
      • Forum Youth Player

• 16 posts |
      Reply #29: Oct 23, 2008 09:43:28 am
      and now west brom has dissapeared from the online sales.damn...
      simonmccreadie
      • Forum Youth Player

• 16 posts |
      Reply #30: Oct 23, 2008 09:45:15 am
      i'm throwing in the towel. ITS A JOKE!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #31: Oct 23, 2008 09:54:56 am
      i'm throwing in the towel. ITS A JOKE!

I couldn't get through this morning - but Venison got through (good lad).  Regarding online sales it is a bit of a joke.  I think they can only pre-allocate so many for the online otherwise they could technically sell tickets that didn't exist.

Still tickets left for West Brom.
      superhoop
      • Forum Youth Player

• 11 posts |
      Reply #32: Oct 23, 2008 10:42:09 am
      I just had to register cos im having a nightmare as well.

Im a QPR fan and my mate is a cov fan and he has always wanted to go to Anfield to see Liverpool play so trying to get tickets for his birthday, esp as he hates west brom  :D

Absolute nightmare trying to get through, feel sorry for you genuine liverpool fans, it must be a nightmare having to do this every week or whenever you want to go.

I have called about 120 times now and counting and still getting the same message.

Hopefully they are still available.

anybody else had any luck?
      kathrinschae
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts |
      Reply #33: Oct 23, 2008 10:59:18 am
      Hi there!
      I really want to see this game, it's the only one I can see during the time I spend in Liverpool now. I tried to make a postal application, and tried to phone as well to make sure to get some tickets. Nobody answered the phone, and I tried a hundred times!
      If that with the postal application works, does anybody know how long it takes the tickets to be at my home?! I can't really sleept until I know if i got some :-)

RedForLife
      • Forum Youth Player

• 13 posts |
      Reply #34: Oct 23, 2008 11:01:40 am
      think me and simonmccreadie are in the same shoes. And me calling from SG is even more tiring.

think i will wait and see whether my final source can get the tickets for me. :(

anyway thks for all the answers guys.
      superhoop
      • Forum Youth Player

• 11 posts |
      Reply #35: Oct 23, 2008 11:03:14 am
      Bit strange that the pompey tickets have come back online on the website, any ideas?

Presume the online system isn't very good. which is a surprise for such a big club.

good luck redforlife, sounds like were all gonna need it!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #36: Oct 23, 2008 11:03:44 am
      I have a feeling postal applications tend to do pretty well.  They will have started processing postal applications today.  I've never gone through that process so don't know how long it will be before you find out.

If you have a fancard/membership card you should be able to login to your account and check your purchase history.  This will tell you if you have got a ticket or not?

Absolute nightmare trying to get through, feel sorry for you genuine liverpool fans, it must be a nightmare having to do this every week or whenever you want to go.

And this is for a game against West Brom - can you imagine what it's like for anything else!
      « Last Edit: Oct 23, 2008 11:11:25 am by JD »
      kathrinschae
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts |
      Reply #37: Oct 23, 2008 11:09:05 am
      That's good to hear.... I hope you'll be right with that and I can hold 2 tickets in my hand sometime next week :-) That would make me the even luckiest girl alive :-)
      kathrinschae
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts |
      Reply #38: Oct 23, 2008 11:18:36 am
      Thanks, but I don't have a fancard/membercard. I used the general sale, becaus that one will be the one and only match I will (hopefully) see!
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #39: Oct 23, 2008 11:35:13 am
      Bit strange that the pompey tickets have come back online on the website, any ideas?

Presume the online system isn't very good. which is a surprise for such a big club.

good luck redforlife, sounds like were all gonna need it!

Yeah thats for members on the ticket exchange though, best time to get tickets is be online for 8.30 and the phones! otherwise its seemingly impossible!
      superhoop
      • Forum Youth Player

• 11 posts |
      Reply #40: Oct 23, 2008 11:36:35 am
      And this is for a game against West Brom - can you imagine what it's like for anything else!

Ye good point mate, it must be a nightmare, i think if qpr ever get to the prem a season ticket will be my first port of call!

Mind you anfield is cheap, £37 to see Liverpool v West Brom in the Kop, it cost me £40 to see QPR v Derby at Loftus Road!!!
      superhoop
      • Forum Youth Player

• 11 posts |
      Reply #41: Oct 23, 2008 11:38:01 am
      Yeah thats for members on the ticket exchange though, best time to get tickets is be online for 8.30 and the phones! otherwise its seemingly impossible!

Ye i been calling since 9, think i must have hit over 200 times now still same message, hope it doesnt sell out.

I spoke to a girl on the other number the other day an she said it shouldn't be a problem to get tickets but it might sell out in a day or a few days.
      superhoop
      • Forum Youth Player

• 11 posts |
      Reply #42: Oct 23, 2008 12:12:29 pm
      I GOT THEM!!!  ;D

WELL CHUFFED!

After 250 calls and then waiting in a que for 30 min managed to get 3 tickets in the Anfield Road Upper, cant wait!

Are the views any good from up there, not that i care, just chuffed to be going to Anfield.

Good luck all you Reds!
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #43: Oct 23, 2008 12:23:22 pm
      250 I just tried 4 times and got through to the queue about 2 minutes ago, if i hadnt pressed the wrong buttons i would have stayed in the queue :)
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #44: Oct 23, 2008 12:24:00 pm
      Well done fella

views are alright like you say no such thing as a bad seat in Anfield
      kathrinschae
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts |