Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

A Weekend at anfield?

Read 2875 times
      Emlyn Hughes
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,636 posts | 130 
      A Weekend at anfield?
      Oct 18, 2008 08:58:07 pm
      I hope this is the right topic to post my question ???
      First, i came from germay( you could see this on my bad english as well ;D), so up to this time, i never was at anfield or travling around liverpool......
      My question now is who can i get ticktes for an EPL game?? Then wich is the price of two ticktes? And the whole journey to Liverpool? 
      hope you could help me
      AJ
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Re: A Weekend at anfield?
      Reply #1: Oct 19, 2008 01:04:46 am
      I think you should make sure you can get tickets to a game first mate before you even think of booking your travel over here.  Did you have a date in mind at all?

Use this link to the official site for current ticket selling details

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets/info.htm

Deutschland:

denken Sie, Sie sicherstellen sollten, dass Sie Karten zu einem ersten Gehilfen des Spiels erhalten können, bevor Sie sogar an Ihren Spielraum hier anmelden denken. Hatten Sie ein Datum im Verstand überhaupt? Verwenden Sie diese Verbindung zum amtlichen Aufstellungsort für die gegenwärtige Karte, die Details verkauft

Sorry don't mean to spam but I have just converted that back into English and it comes back as follows:

think, you for guaranteeing should that you can receive maps to a first assistant of the play, before you announce here even to your clearance think. Did you have a date in the understanding at all? Use this connection to the official place of assembly for the present map, which sells details

Crazy eh ???
      « Last Edit: Oct 19, 2008 01:08:49 am by AJ »
      Emlyn Hughes
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,636 posts | 130 
      Reply #2: Oct 19, 2008 09:04:20 am
      I think you should make sure you can get tickets to a game first mate before you even think of booking your travel over here.  Did you have a date in mind at all?

Use this link to the official site for current ticket selling details

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets/info.htm

Sorry don't mean to spam but I have just converted that back into English and it comes back as follows:

think, you for guaranteeing should that you can receive maps to a first assistant of the play, before you announce here even to your clearance think. Did you have a date in the understanding at all? Use this connection to the official place of assembly for the present map, which sells details

Crazy eh ???

Yes thanks..... You are right in getting first the ticktes and then booking a flight. But i had looked around and i think it would be difficult to get ticktes on this page?! Could you give me some advice on it?
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #3: Oct 20, 2008 07:28:40 am

Quick Reply