Trending Topics

Next match: Arsenal v LFC [Friendly] Thu 1st Aug @ 12:30 am
      Lincoln Financial Field

Today is the 27th of July and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W3 D4 L3

Golf

Read 125085 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,554 posts | 2801 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: Golf
      Reply #966: Jul 20, 2024 06:13:23 pm
      Great to see Rose intouch. Weather is dire at the moment

Good viewing and surprisingly some good scores posted.
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,543 posts | 1452 
      Reply #967: Jul 20, 2024 09:48:34 pm
      Lowry collapsed from about the 8th (postage stamp) he took a 5 at the 8th  after ending up in the 'coffin' bunker. Downhill after that and shot a 6 over 77. Have to go down to tied 62 for a worse score. Koepka with a 7 over.But still only 4 shots between top 9 players.

All to play for tomorrow. If it's not Lowry or Schauffle then Rose would be the chosen winner. But just a shoot out now or could be the one who just stays consistent, makes the least number of mistakes. Lowry must be deflated now though.
      « Last Edit: Jul 20, 2024 09:54:29 pm by Harrisimo »
      Harrisimo

• 8,543 posts | 1452 
      Reply #968: Jul 21, 2024 01:08:09 pm
      Set up for a classic Open final round. Nobody outstanding favorite. 10-12 players still in it.Rahm could easily post a score and could end up being very close.Drama guaranteed.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,641 posts | 1824 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #969: Jul 21, 2024 01:23:51 pm
      Proper golf, not you usual USA pitch and putt course. l o l
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,554 posts | 2801 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #970: Jul 21, 2024 02:01:55 pm
      Set up for a classic Open final round. Nobody outstanding favorite. 10-12 players still in it.Rahm could easily post a score and could end up being very close.Drama guaranteed.

Rahm? I liked him when he was on the PGA 😂 Not keen now at Liv.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,554 posts | 2801 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #971: Jul 21, 2024 02:03:16 pm
      Hard one to call this now. Money on Schauffle but if I’m to lose hope it’s to Lowry or Rose…
      Harrisimo

• 8,543 posts | 1452 
      Reply #972: Jul 21, 2024 02:43:40 pm
      Hard one to call this now. Money on Schauffle but if I’m to lose hope it’s to Lowry or Rose…

Good Luck with Schauffle. He has a good a chance as any and I thought he would get at least a top 5. But you have to make your score on the front 9 and protect it on the back 9. But so many things can go wrong. Thought I heard a local say the wind gets worse when the tide changes. Right scrap now.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,554 posts | 2801 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #973: Jul 21, 2024 02:55:50 pm
      Good Luck with Schauffle. He has a good a chance as any and I thought he would get at least a top 5. But you have to make your score on the front 9 and protect it on the back 9. But so many things can go wrong. Thought I heard a local say the wind gets worse when the tide changes. Right scrap now.

I just can’t call it at the moment but I’ve have Scheffler favourite now. Sadly Brown as predicted dropping shots. He went longer than I thought but still an incredible performance by him over the last four days.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,554 posts | 2801 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #974: Jul 21, 2024 05:36:25 pm

In the green now and laid off. I’ve got a tenner left on at 15.5 so will let that ride 😂😂
      Harrisimo

• 8,543 posts | 1452 
      Reply #975: Jul 21, 2024 07:07:32 pm
      In the green now and laid off. I’ve got a tenner left on at 15.5 so will let that ride 😂😂

Great win, congrats.Deserved it. And great finish by Schauffle, although I have to admit I missed part of it due to circs beyond.

But I thought Schauffle would do well. Has the flexible game, and he took the chances and surged ahead and it was a great comp even if I missed some of the back 9. Good end of the Majors for you.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,554 posts | 2801 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #976: Jul 21, 2024 07:23:45 pm
      Great win, congrats.Deserved it. And great finish by Schauffle, although I have to admit I missed part of it due to circs beyond.

But I thought Schauffle would do well. Has the flexible game, and he took the chances and surged ahead and it was a great comp even if I missed some of the back 9. Good end of the Majors for you.
      👍👍
      His back nine was incredible, granted better conditions but still need the nerve. Felt sorry for Lowry & Rose though.  I’ll pick two players again to win a major in 2025 when prices come out. One of them probably Aberg unless it’s a skinny price. I’d take 10/1 now if it becomes available. 😂

Got my eye on two or three pending any value. Can’t see Scheffler being anymore than 5/2 though. Rory will be to short also and what with his mind space now in majors almost impossible to back unfortunately.

Hoping to watch/see more of Miles Russell though.

Quick Reply